Work from Home Wetting Game!

7 minutes ago, ThirstySub07 said:

Wow that sounds lovely

Was great fun!

I am trying to think of ways to incorperate it into a normal day as well as a work day. Perhaps things like every time you see a certain brand advertised, or read a certain word on a website / book etc. 😄 

I know I've yet to post anything, I'm a natural lurker usually. But a few months ago I was drinking a lot of water and decided to run some chores. Filled up my 1.2 liter bottle and brought it with. On the way home I kept hydrated BUT I decided I had to let out one spurt of pee every time I stopped at a red light. It was really incredible, and since I had on black shorts and quick dry underwear there was no way to tell. I honestly might have been able to go into a store like that.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Skullcomet said:

I know I've yet to post anything, I'm a natural lurker usually. But a few months ago I was drinking a lot of water and decided to run some chores. Filled up my 1.2 liter bottle and brought it with. On the way home I kept hydrated BUT I decided I had to let out one spurt of pee every time I stopped at a red light. It was really incredible, and since I had on black shorts and quick dry underwear there was no way to tell. I honestly might have been able to go into a store like that.

That sounds lile a great challenge / game as well!