Filling a condom with pee

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi everyone, my 1st experience with pee was when I was younger, I put a condom on and filled it with pee, the feeling was amazing, I put the condom on while soft, and I noticed that as I finished peeing I started to get hard. I then moved around and pee started to sway the condom from side to side, and after a few minutes, I shot a load of cum into the condom. I felt wonderful. I have recently tried this again, but while in the shower, it’s still an amazing feeling!

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Love 4

I seem to remember trying that a good few years ago and having similar enjoyment.  I found that I had to keep it held in place quite tightly as the weight of the pee wanted to pull the condom off.  

• 7 months later...

I find this a nicely V sexy idea  🙂  I'm not sure why though, but I do.  The pic is quite entrancing, sort of somewhere between a breast and a cock in an androgynous kinda way.

Not sure whether to suckle it or caresses it or? . Would have to be warm though....

• 8 months later...

Here's an old one of me filling a condom with pee.  The surprising thing is that you can take the condom off and hold it by the rolled edge around the opening, and the pee will (usually) be heavy enough so that it won't spill.  The first time I tried it, I expected a pee volcano.

Profile.jpg

• Hot 2

So this is actually what my first experience with solo male piss play was. While searching through piss erotica I stumbled across a vid of a guy pissing in a condom. And I found it so hot that I decided to try it. I thankfully already had a ring, so I went out and bought a box of condoms to try it out. And after filling a few up, I was a little hooked for a while. My favorite thing to do was to put one on, put the ring on, then put my boxer briefs back on before starting to pee in it. Watching it swell up under my briefs was very enjoyable. Or I'd fill it up before putting it back in my clothes and play with it. Since I liked to wet as well I'd often just keep peeing in it till it burst in my pants. Though I also liked to fill it up, then tie it off and bite a small hole in the end to suck like a piss filled tit. Kinda makes me want to do it again now

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...