Confessions

Story contains naughty female peeing, outdoors and indoors. The mess is left for others to worry about...

Dear all,

I just found this draft in my paperwork. Rather than letting it sit until I get around to finishing it, I thought I might as well share it with you, totally unedited.

Looking forward to your comments and ideas about how the story could evolve. I might - or not - use any of your input without naming you as coauthors, though. I might also name you, if I feel your input was important to the story as it evolves.

Hope you enjoy the reading as I enjoyed writing it 🙂

Alpian.

Damn. This scratched an itch I just could not scratch. I loooovvvvveeeeeeee the idea of being a maid and watching as the person I work for pees and I have to clean it up 😫😫😫 this was absolutely the best. 

Thanks so much for sharing. 

• Love 3

Hot, but more than the indoor pissing in her apartment, I'd like if she peed more on things that aren't her own. You mixed perfectly the two when the girl talked about pissing from the balcony also onto the cars below, that's the best part of the story, but it's very brief. I'd want to see more like that, more also now that she has got a partner in crime. Apart from this advice that you can follow or not, the story is indeed better than 90% of what I read here and I'm looking forward for next chapters👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow @Alpian! That is one of the hottest stories I have ever read. I hope now that she's introduced her friend to naughty peeing, we will see more of both of them. And I'm curious if there is a reason Evelyn is so willing to clean up the pee. I would love to read more chapters of this story.

• Thanks 1

@Bacardi
Thank you for sharing your feelings - I might just dream about you when continuing the story...

@NaughtyPisserLover & @wetwulf
Naughty was definitely the direction my thoughts were taking when I had to stop writing to take care of more urgent business. I hope I can get around to writing a second chapter before the end of summer. As it's written in the first person, I might not pee able to delve too much into Evelyn's world - I need to think about the options.

@LJune, @miniskirtpisser , @CON2H4, @crazyguy09, @CallT, @Raub75, @PissVox
Thank you all for your encouragement - I'm not going to forget about it and try to follow up with more 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
On 6/27/2022 at 11:05 AM, NaughtyPisserLover said:

Hot, but more than the indoor pissing in her apartment, I'd like if she peed more on things that aren't her own. You mixed perfectly the two when the girl talked about pissing from the balcony also onto the cars below, that's the best part of the story, but it's very brief. I'd want to see more like that, more also now that she has got a partner in crime. Apart from this advice that you can follow or not, the story is indeed better than 90% of what I read here and I'm looking forward for next chapters👍

I agree the two of them could go out together and have some naughty fun. 🙂

maybe they go shopping and pee in the dressing room or on some clothes they don’t like.

could also go to a house party or frat party and get up to some naughty fun together there. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Also great start of the story! Hope to read more 🙂

I think a frat party could be perfect. They both get invited and there is a line for the bathrooms so they just find an empty bedroom instead. Both finding naughty places to leave there yellow marks 😜

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1