Fine for peeing in the sea?

This is technically illegal in Portugal, too. 

I cannot fathom who would even bother coming up with such an idea - firstly given that it’s literally impossible to tell if someone is pissing in the sea, let alone actually prove they’ve done so. But furthermore, who’d doesn’t love pissing in the sea?! Half the fun of going in there is the excitement of letting loose underwater in there! 💦

• Agree 3

Maybe they’ll fine people for pissing into the sea from the shore? (Was it translated badly?) I mean, otherwise they’d have to like hang around with infrared-camera-drone-submarines looking for a warm patch, or something.

(Not that I haven’t pissed into the sea from the shore on occasion)

Edited by oliver2
46 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Maybe they’ll fine people for pissing into the sea from the shore? (Was it translated badly?) I mean, otherwise they’d have to like hang around with infrared-camera-drone-submarines looking for a warm patch, or something.

(Not that I haven’t pissed into the sea from the shore on occasion)

😂😂😂 yep would be impossible to actually police

..that said, if they’re recruiting for spotters - I would very happily spend my day on the beach looking out for telltale signs of women weeing in the sea. Not quite sure I’d issue any fines, however - just a knowing wink of encouragement 😉

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, James_erased said:

..that said, if they’re recruiting for spotters - I would very happily spend my day on the beach looking out for telltale signs of women weeing in the sea. Not quite sure I’d issue any fines, however - just a knowing wink of encouragement 😉

Training would be required.  Weeks of it; with women paid to do nothing but sit on the beach, all day, drinking huge quantities, so you and I could practice catching them when they have to pee.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Seems correct reading the Telegraph article - the Spanish authorities are having a clampdown on beach and tourist behaviours in general, from people leaving litter, using non-environmentally friendly products, wearing beach clothing away from the beach, being excessively drunk.

So the authorities have the power to ban those seen leaving human waste (of any form) either on the beach - or those being blatant about using the sea.  So if you stand in the sea up to your knees and piss you're potentially at risk.   Of course if you're submerged then nobody is going to detect it.

And of course just like all the other debates on antisocial pissing, CCTV cameras etc - there's a big difference between (eg) peeing on the beach and being fined for peeing on the beach - just like there would be in the street or anywhere else with laws.   Someone has to see you, identify you, issue you a ticket or fine etc etc.   So just the same sort of situation everywhere else really.

15 hours ago, James_erased said:

This is technically illegal in Portugal, too. 

I cannot fathom who would even bother coming up with such an idea - firstly given that it’s literally impossible to tell if someone is pissing in the sea, let alone actually prove they’ve done so. But furthermore, who’d doesn’t love pissing in the sea?! Half the fun of going in there is the excitement of letting loose underwater in there! 💦

it's impossible.

On 6/27/2022 at 8:21 AM, ppppppp said:

Training would be required.  Weeks of it; with women paid to do nothing but sit on the beach, all day, drinking huge quantities, so you and I could practice catching them when they have to pee.

Now this is a notion I could not help fully, and enthusiastically support! Have them pee on the beach in front of us so we could learn the tell-tale signs, facial expressions etc to help us identify when they’re doing it in the water. I’m not sure there could be more of a dream job for me!

Are there any women of PeeFans who’d be willing volunteers for the training programme? 😉😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1