My wife is good to me

• 2 weeks later...

Great story! My wife is a daily shower peer as well, and your story is very similar to what my wife often experiences. It takes a long time for our water to heat up, and she'll occasionally hop in the shower early, specifically to pee, before the water has fully heated. Our shower stall is big enough that she can stand in one end to pee while the water heats up at the other end.

However, unfortunately she does not share my kink, and almost never lets me watch. She will acknowledge it though - she's not ashamed of the act. For example, I might be in the bathroom, hanging out with her while she's getting ready to hop in the shower. I'll give her a big hug/squeeze, and she'll say "not too hard, I have to pee." Or, she'll hop in, and I'll ask "Are you peeing?" and she'll say "Yep."

She used to let me watch earlier in our relationship - a few times she even peed in the shower with me in it with her. But now she either can't go with me watching, or won't because she thinks it's disgusting that I like to watch. 

So, knowing that she's doing it has to be good enough for me.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Kirby23 said:

Great story! My wife is a daily shower peer as well, and your story is very similar to what my wife often experiences. It takes a long time for our water to heat up, and she'll occasionally hop in the shower early, specifically to pee, before the water has fully heated. Our shower stall is big enough that she can stand in one end to pee while the water heats up at the other end.

However, unfortunately she does not share my kink, and almost never lets me watch. She will acknowledge it though - she's not ashamed of the act. For example, I might be in the bathroom, hanging out with her while she's getting ready to hop in the shower. I'll give her a big hug/squeeze, and she'll say "not too hard, I have to pee." Or, she'll hop in, and I'll ask "Are you peeing?" and she'll say "Yep."

She used to let me watch earlier in our relationship - a few times she even peed in the shower with me in it with her. But now she either can't go with me watching, or won't because she thinks it's disgusting that I like to watch. 

So, knowing that she's doing it has to be good enough for me.

reminds me of an ex gf.... did it but never in front of me.... if I was there she'd wait til I got out or specifically get out to go to the toilet

• Like 1

Ditto to that  - everything @Kupar said in respect of our appreciation.

We would of course like you to express our respectful appreciation - to both of your wives, although that could of course lead to some awkward conversations beginning with 'you told them what....!'

But yes - you have both struck pure gold there in many senses.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Ditto to that  - everything @Kupar said in respect of our appreciation.

Thanks!

17 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

We would of course like you to express our respectful appreciation - to both of your wives, although that could of course lead to some awkward conversations beginning with 'you told them what....!'

Yeah, I don't think I'll be saying anything about that.   As far as I know she doesn't even know that I visit this site or even know of its existence.   I think it may be better to stay that way, because if she does know that I'm posting about her here then she will no doubt want to read it and then she will see what my username is and then find all my other posts and some of them go way beyond what she would consider acceptable.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Agree 1