How to find local PeeFans? Is there a sitemap that shows member locations? St. Louis here. Anyone else?

Wondering if there may be a map of locals into the same kink.  Seems like I saw a geolocator on this site somewhere but now I can't find it.  Would love to meet up with any ladies interested in letting it flow, ya know?

I'm in the St. Louis, MO area.

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1

You will however find a few things working against you - the vast majority of people either don’t give a location in their profile or just keep it really broad, like the whole country or continent. 

Then there’s the fact that only about 1 in 5 members are ladies, and actually the number of active members is quite small.  And many of the ladies are married, in committed relationships or just not interested in mutual pee play. 

Just as well then that we’re an online community and not a hook up or dating site. If we were we’d suck. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

Not this again. Newbie male wants to meet up with complete strangers - women only, of course - to get his jollies. Change the record. 

Get this into your heads: this is NOT a dating or hook up site and the limited amount of female members aren't going to meet you in person for pee play and sex. Why? Because you could be anyone!

@Eliminature is out here really saying what the majority of women on the site think every time a post like this pops up 🤣 thank you queen!

3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Then there’s the fact that only about 1 in 5 members are ladies, and actually the number of active members is quite small.  And many of the ladies are married, in committed relationships or just not interested in mutual pee play. 

The only reason I even click on these posts is to watch GoldenGoose lay down the law 🥵🥵

• Hug 1
  • Love 3