Sneaky Male Wetting Suggestions?

Hi All,

I love a good wetting now and then (now and then is a serious underestatement). I always enjoy the idea of discrete wetting. Like sneaky ways of getting away with having a wet patch that no one would notice.

I am wondering if anyone has any fun ideas, suggestions, or theories of fun ways to enjoy wetting without getting caught?

For example, a great one would be sitting in swim shorts on the grass next to a pool, or through a pair of underwear and then pulling your jeans back up and hiding it behind a jacket / raincoat wrapped around your waist etc.

Any ideas would be great! 😃

Thanks!

Joe

I once was in my parents garden, as a teenager, on a hot summer day. I wore nothing more than a pair of shorts, no underpants though. Sitting alone at a garden table and studying for a school exam, I peed just by pulling the crotch aside, taking my dick out, and letting it flow onto the grass. Until somebody might have come and noticed, it would have soaked into the dry ground

• Like 1

A couple of months ago I wet myself at work (on purpose). I tried to pee as little as I can, sitting on the toilet with my underpants on. Then I used a lot of toilet paper to absorb as much pee from the fabric as I could but it still remained wet enough for me to feel. I was wearing black pants so nobody noticed I was walking around all day with wet underwear.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Pee Sensei said:

A couple of months ago I wet myself at work (on purpose). I tried to pee as little as I can, sitting on the toilet with my underpants on. Then I used a lot of toilet paper to absorb as much pee from the fabric as I could but it still remained wet enough for me to feel. I was wearing black pants so nobody noticed I was walking around all day with wet underwear.

That's brave! I bet that was incredibly exciting! 😮

• 1 month later...

I love wetting my pants . Most of the time im wearing nylon running short or spandx bike shorts . It real hard to see if they are wet . But there has been a few times when iv wet my pants under my work cover-alls . Evan if i dont wet my pants every time i pee i always end up with wet undies .