Peeing in one piece swimsuits - Reddit question

A little while ago I posted this question on Reddit. Thought I'd share because I really enjoyed reading through the comments and discussion. It really caught on and I love how many women wanted to describe the different ways they approach peeing in this situation.

When I posted I genuinely didn't know the answer. I love this kind of thing so love to hear if you have any thoughts on this, or if you've seen similar posts.

Question for women - Peeing in a one piece

A fairly even mix of “take it off”, “pull it to one side” and “pee in the pool/shower” is about what I’d expect. I’d expect “pee through it when not in the water” to show up occasionally on general principle, though I don’t think I saw anyone say that

• Agree 2
56 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

A fairly even mix of “take it off”, “pull it to one side” and “pee in the pool/shower” is about what I’d expect. I’d expect “pee through it when not in the water” to show up occasionally on general principle, though I don’t think I saw anyone say that

Through it out if the water was mentioned once or twice I think, difficult to find when the comments start rolling up. You must be more of an expert than me because I never expected that one.

7 minutes ago, DannyRomand said:

Through it out if the water was mentioned once or twice I think, difficult to find when the comments start rolling up. You must be more of an expert than me because I never expected that one.

Yeah, that was a surprise to me too when I first heard of it

21 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Yeah, that was a surprise to me too when I first heard of it

One woman said she just went to the shower area to do it through her suit and then got back in the water. I thought that was a really practical suggestion. Plus I love the idea that someone next to me in the communal shower area might be peeing while showering.

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, DannyRomand said:

One woman said she just went to the shower area to do it through her suit and then got back in the water. I thought that was a really practical suggestion. Plus I love the idea that someone next to me in the communal shower area might be peeing while showering.

Very likely. I’ve caught people doing this a few times, which means there’ll plenty of other times it happened and I didn’t notice

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
21 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I dont swim in one pieces any more, but when I did I either peed through them or I pulled the crotch to the side. I think as time went on I just peed through it so I could avoid washing my hands when I was done, and now I don't even go to the bathroom at all. I'll just pee on myself wherever I am at the pool. It's no big deal.

Thanks for adding to this! When you say you pee in yourself wherever you are at the pool, what do you mean? Do you mean in the water or you get out to do it?

9 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Anywhere I was lol. Most of the time it was in the water, but if it was a short pee I just realized I had I would just pee wherever I was. Sitting in a chair, setting up lunch at the tables for the kids, or going on a walk in the sun. It really didn't matter. 

One time I peed over a drain in the middle of the locker room because I could 😁 I was so proud of myself that day. 

Wow, now that's something I'd love to see in a locker room!

2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Anywhere I was lol. Most of the time it was in the water, but if it was a short pee I just realized I had I would just pee wherever I was. Sitting in a chair, setting up lunch at the tables for the kids, or going on a walk in the sun. It really didn't matter. 

One time I peed over a drain in the middle of the locker room because I could 😁 I was so proud of myself that day. 

This sounds like perfectly sneaky fun for someone into pee. I think I'd be the same if I was female. I pee in my swim shorts often enough that I'm sure I'd do the same to a swimsuit if I was a lady.

I have known several women that have admitted to me that while at the beach if they are wearing a one piece suit they just pee in it. Most will go in the ocean and others have said they just pee sitting on a towel on a beach chair.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Eliminature said:

If I'm in the water, I just pee in there through my swimsuit. 

If I'm out of the water, I like to stand and pull the crotch aside to send one of my signature arcs of pee against a wall or similar. 

I'm certainly not going to wrestle with it trying to take it off when it's wet. Except when I get changed back into my regular clothes, obviously.

Ha ha, I like that you have a 'signature' arc of pee! Have you ever tried to do you actual signature?;

16 hours ago, Schmitty20 said:

I have known several women that have admitted to me that while at the beach if they are wearing a one piece suit they just pee in it. Most will go in the ocean and others have said they just pee sitting on a towel on a beach chair.

Would be amazing to be chatting in the beach while they're just casually relieving themselves.