Full Bladder, Wet Boxers Torture

So today I decided to really indulge in some naughty desepration and wetting fun! The rules have been pretty simple.

1) Pretend I don't have a toilet.

2) Wear comfy clothes and quick drying, tight boxers.

3) Drink 500ml per hour.

4) No pulling my boxers down.

I've had the house to myself all day, and the challenge began after my first pee (and shower) at 10am. (I had drank 500ml at 09:30).

For the first 2 hours I was wearing a pair of black sports shorts, my black boxer briefs and a pair of flip flops while I washed the car. At around 11:15 (after drinking roughly 1.5l) my poor bladder was at it's limit. I fought off the desperation as I finished washing the car, but the cold water was a serious tease. Wave after wave of pressure tried to overcome my pee muscles, but my muscles stayed clamped. By 11:30 there wasn't much I could do to control the urge. I hurried round the back of the house, my penis quivering with desperation, and the second I was hidden nicely I felt the stream come flooding out. The warmth spread around my crotch really quickly, guided by the tight boxer briefs. It poured down the insides of my legs and rained down from the bottom of my shorts, splashing all over my feet making them glisten. Conveniently, the pee flooded nicely down into the grass and out of sight.

Luckily I had finished washing the car. I quickly went in the back door of the house, grabbed a pair of black jogging bottoms, and changed into them (having dried my legs and feet on a towel.) I left my nicely soaked boxer briefs on underneath of course.

I hurried round the front of the house, tidied up the car washing equipment then rushed back in before the wetness had chance to make too much of a mark on my joggers. Once back in the house I dried my feet again on a towel, then slid on a pair of comfy socks for in the house.

I settled myself on my leather computer chair sitting comfortably on a folded towel. I setup and played my favourite PC game. I made sure that I kept up the 500ml drinking per hour, even drinking 1l for one of the hours. Around 13:15 I stopped gaming and began cooking lunch. I had purposely waited until I was aboslutely bursting to begin. I boiled the water and put some pasta in. There was no way I was holding out until it was cooked! My poor pissy penis was once again quivering with desperation. I hurried around the kitchen, tidying things up to keep my mind off the pressure, but nothing I was doing was helping me forget just how badly my pee muscles wanted to relax.

10 minutes into the cooking (about 13:25), my bladder spasmed. The pain of forcing my muscles to stay clamped was irritating me too much by this point. I quickly ran into the utility room, yanked my joggers down, jumped up onto the sink and released. A flood of pee once again poured into my tight boxer briefs. The wet patch pooled on the top of my boxers where the tip of my penis was pressed against the fabric. I could feel it flooding down my penis and warming the whole of my crotch before pouring out the bottom of my briefs into the sink below. Eventually the flow subsided. I sat for a minute or so to allow the drips to subside, then shook around slightly to try and drip dry as much as possible. I then nonchalantly pulled my joggers up, walked back into the kitchen, and finished cooking my lunch whilst wearing my lovely soaked boxers under my joggers.

Sitting at my computer desk, eating what I would say was a very nice lunch felt extra naughty knowing my soaked, excited little penis was snuggled up inside my lovely wet boxers.

Once I finished my lunch I continued gaming and drinking plenty until I was nearly fully desperate again. This time it took longer to come around. It wasn't until around 16:00 that I was feeling full again. The gaming had distracted me a lot, and as I shut down the PC I felt my bladder ache with desperation. I often find that when gaming I can forget and simply hold for a very long time. It's a very good way to keep your mind off just how close to wetting you really are!

I decided that this release would be a full soaking. I waited until I was bursting, then waited some more, and then waited even more! I kept peaking down my joggers and boxers to look at my penis that had already soaked itself twice. I was super excited about it's 3rd drenching.

I went upstairs to the bathroom carrying my towel with me, and just sat on the toilet lid with it shut. I fought and fought to keep my bladder muscles sealed tightly shut, but after 20 minutes of this kind of torture, the waves of desperation began to overcome me. My poor worn out muscles didn't want to hold out much longer. I coughed. My bladder throbbed. I quickly grabbed myself between my legs and jumped off the toilet and into the bath. The second I was stood in it, my muscles gave up the fight. At around 16:35, for the 3rd time in the day, I felt the warmth spread around my privates. I watched as the wet patch spread fast around the front of my joggers. It flooded down, creating a huge puddle around my feet and drenching my socks. My toes felt so hot in the puddle!

As soon as it had subsided, I pulled my joggers and socks off. Standing in just my boxers I inspected the wetness, admired my glistening wet penis, then grabbed the towel. I dried my legs, then, as I was hopping out the bath I dried my feet. Once satisfied I wouldn't leave wet foot prints, I hurried into my bedroom and grabbed another pair of comfy joggers and fresh socks.

Since then, I have been sat watching TV on a thickly folded towel. Drinking yet more water, and enjoying the damp tight boxers clinging to my poor pissy penis. I think maybe a 4th could be justifyed, but I am not sure yet!

• Hot 1