Does anyone else record videos of themselves peeing purely for their own enjoyment, without posting them anywhere?

Guilty because of the act of filming/ peeing itself or guilty because of not posting those?

Yes i do. Sometimes i'm all for it which leads to more exciting forms of peeing which i usually film even though i don't intend to share. 

But sometimes i almost hate myself for this kink that i have and i try to ignore or at least not actively indulge in it myself which also means that openly publicly shared stuff that i can't control/delete would most likely bug the hell out of me. Often even posts like this one, difficult.

So if you kind of feel that you would enjoy sharing some of your stuff you can try going for something more indistinct like a screenshot of your stream or the marks you left first. To see if this does something for you. And maybe this, besides posting here in general, will result in you finding some specific people along the way that are really interested in your kind of vids which you can then share on a smaller scale with those individuals if you'd like. At least thats how i am dealing with this personal inbalance of mine with all this 'guilt' and what comes with it while still getting some fun out of the participation.

Edited by Remi
  • Hug 2

~Moved to Pee Talk & Questions~

I do that. My husband and I have made several videos of me peeing but they are all for our private enjoyment. We are not going to share them online. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

~Moved to Pee Talk & Questions~

I do that. My husband and I have made several videos of me peeing but they are all for our private enjoyment. We are not going to share them online. 

Already one of our most popular members, you'd increase your popularity one hundred fold around here if you did, lol.

Though of course one or two of the parents of your pupils might see it. Severely awkward. Lol

So best not, haha

• Love 1

Err... I take and post anonymised videos of myself peeing (I have some exhibitionist tendencies) but also take videos involving my wife peeing that are never being posted anywhere because she doesn't want that. So it's a complex issue for me. I sort of feel guilty for videoing K (though she is happy enough for me to do it). I don't feel guilty about videoing myself. 

But I think many of us have a time-varying attitude to the kink, even those of us who have accepted it as part of ourselves.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I don’t share them online but do exchange videos now and then with people I trust, even though most of them I met online (first at least)

It’s far too easy to identify people and locations (Google “OSINT”) and I, personally, am probably a little paranoid about being identified. 

• Like 2

Yes 🤭 guilty as charged. Although most of the time it's pictures and not videos bevause theyre easier to share. I am such a shy girl that a lot of the time I just delete them, or ill share them within my trusted peefans friend group. They will never see the light of day on a public forum because I have a crippling fear of my identity being figured out, and that include people piecing small things together like my hand writing, my floors, my walls, the sounds of my house etc. 

So I am happy to take pictures and the occasional video for myself and my buddies sometimes. They'll never be made Public by me.

ETA: I read through more responses and I think I should say: I am the opposite of an exhibitionist lol. I hate the thought of people watching me pee or do anything sexual really. I guess that's why I enjoy wearing a blindfold most of the time I'm having sex so I can pretend my husband is not there 🤣

Edited by Bacardi
  • Love 4

I have a whole ton of videos I’ve made of me pissing, although none of which I’ve ever intended to keep solely to myself - every video I make I do so with the basis that I’ll likely share it at some point. As has been mentioned, I’m also somewhat an exhibitionist and so enjoy doing so. 

Some videos are slightly naughtier than others so I might be a little more selective about who I’d share them with 🤫 but that’s about the extent of it with regards to keeping them private. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Remi said:

Guilty because of the act of filming/ peeing itself or guilty because of not posting those?

Yes i do. Sometimes i'm all for it which leads to more exciting forms of peeing which i usually film even though i don't intend to share. 

But sometimes i almost hate myself for this kink that i have and i try to ignore or at least not actively indulge in it myself which also means that openly publicly shared stuff that i can't control/delete would most likely bug the hell out of me. Often even posts like this one, difficult.

So if you kind of feel that you would enjoy sharing some of your stuff you can try going for something more indistinct like a screenshot of your stream or the marks you left first. To see if this does something for you. And maybe this, besides posting here in general, will result in you finding some specific people along the way that are really interested in your kind of vids which you can then share on a smaller scale with those individuals if you'd like. At least thats how i am dealing with this personal inbalance of mine with all this 'guilt' and what comes with it while still getting some fun out of the participation.

Guilty because of the act.

I haven’t video’d myself - but I do have a number of photos hidden away. 

Often taken with the idea of creating a post or contributing to a thread - a couple in response to direct suggestions - and then I often (usually) shy away from actually posting once the initial horny rush has subsided.

It’s one thing writing, but a picture or video contains so many more identifiable clues.

Sorry…

• Hug 2
9 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It’s one thing writing, but a picture or video contains so many more identifiable clues.

Yeah, I think the "I ❤️ PeeFans" tattoo on your bum would be very identifiable. 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

Yeah, I think the "I ❤️ PeeFans" tattoo on your bum would be very identifiable. 

I have 'Peefans' on my right cheek, and a very large letter 'I' on the left.   You're interpreting the rest, near enough correctly.

• Haha 1