Carol's Surprises

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 6/24/2022 at 9:12 PM, rick777 said:

Carol 2

I am an engineering trainee, I work 3 days and go to Uni full time in the other two, work fulltime in the holidays, and fees paid by employer.

Carol started casual work at Woolworths on her 15th birthday, is in her final year at school and is going on to be a home economics teacher.

We are seeing each other at least once a week, always, cuddle, hug, kiss. But definitely no touching, she would freeze up a bit even with my hand on the outside of her clothes.

Final exams are on for both of us, so we don’t see much of each other.

I have finished exams she has one to go, we meet one day after I finish uni. Just a few hours, fish and chips by the lake. We are sitting and talking and Carol says to me.

“I hope you don’t think I am frigid or like girls, and I really love you. But a few years ago, I decided that there would only be one man. I did not want a bad reputation and a lot of boys keeping score on me.”

I replied

“I like everything about you, I would not want to frighten you off, I think you are doing the right thing”

She “everything about me?”

Me “Yep, even that time we had a wee together under your grandma’s house”, feeling that I had put my foot in it, I continued.

“Anyway, you had a big woopy dress on and you just squatted down so I didn’t see anything and, it is leap year so if you are happy with me, you could propose to me”

She said

“Well, I remember you turned away from me so I did not see anything either, promise me you will never do that again”

Me “Yes”

She “Well not because its leap year, but because I love you to bits, will you marry me”

Me “Yes and would you marry me.

She went a bit teary and nodded, I said “Speak up”

Her reply, “Oh yes” and a very long passionate kiss and hug.

Walking back to the car I was a bit behind her so put my arms around her and gently cupped her breasts, she stopped leant back into and put her hands on mine and pushed them harder onto herself.

We continued on, at the car unlocked her side as she was about to get in, she turns had hugs me, I kiss her and slide my hand down the inside at the back of her jeans. She is still for a moment and then pushes her pelvis hard against mine, we stay like that for some time, I have this raging hardon that I am trying to disguise. She is breathing a bit erratically. Eventually get in the car to take her home

So back at her place, pull up, I ask her if she would like to come shopping Saturday morning, at the jewellers for a friendship ring? Get a little teary-eyed nod a big kiss. We go inside, her dad is at work. I say to her Mum

“Carrol and me are getting married is that alright”

Mrs J respond’s, “Carrol proposed right?” 

I said “she sure did and I accepted”.

Mum “Sounds just like her, and since you have lived next to my parents all your life, I have no problem, did you know I was there when your dad brought you and your Mum home from hospital?”

Last exam for Carol that week.

I am at her house a little after 8 Saturday morning.

Her hair is brushed loose and shiny, minimal make up. And an almost backless yellow and blue sundress, fairly low cut at the front, slightly below the knee, and simple sandals on her feet. She looks stunning. I stand and stare.

I walk up, hug her I can feel the softness of her breasts, no bra. I leant forward and kissed the right then the left breast.

She looked at me smiled (lovely little dimples) and spoke

“I say thankyou on behalf of my boobies, they have never been kissed before, now let get going”.

At the jewellers I am greeted with, hi, back again, yes, my third visit.

Carol looks at thee of the rings I liked, picks the second, have one in her size and get it engraved, slip it on her finger.

[While we are there, I have her left hand finger sized too. We look at engagement rings. Likes the ones with a big emerald in the centre and diamonds around the outside (She loves anything green)]

Outside about to get in the car she hugs me and puts her head on my chest and asks

“Did you really mean that about liking to have a wee with me that time under Grandma’s house

Me “Of course”

She said “I really need to do a wee, and if I stand up like a big girl, will you hold my dress up for me?

I can only nod

She continues, “and you must want to do one too, and you mustn’t turn away”

I said, “I can do better than that, you can drive”

20 minutes later pull up at a deserted spot overlooking a beach, we both jump out and then just stop and stare at each other. I ask her “Do you really want to drive”? she nods, I unzip myself, she takes out my half hard member and stares. I start to pee an she starts waving me around.

I stop, put myself away and look at her start to lift her dress up, she whispers “I did a little wee in my panties accidently” I slide her panties off and the crotch is a bit wet, I lift her dress higher, she starts to pee, does quite a bit. It is amazingly sexy to watch.

I get a rug from the car and we lay down beside each other we fondle we kiss; I am rock hard I have been stroking her and she is quite slippery but feels very tight.

She asks me if I want to make love to her, I nod. She says she would love me to. Goes on to inform me she had gone to the doctor, and gone on the pill a month ago.

Bit of a struggle for her first time, she lets out a little whimper as I enter, part pain part ecstasy.

First time is over fairly quickly, soon she wanted it again, I was ready and this took a lot longer.

Later, both naked she is sitting on me and asks “Did you ever think you would be doing this with the piddly girl next door”?

I said “You are still a piddly girl”

She “You say that again and I will wee on you”

Tell her she is still a piddly girl - she wees on me.

Never had that happen before, find it quite erotic and get hard quickly, she says “goody” and lowers herself on to me.

The beach is not far away, we walk down naked but take my speedos and her dress, have a splash about and walk back up to the car

I ask “Since we left the jewellers at 10 and it is now 4pm would you like some lunch”?

Back to town, grab some burgers and drinks, sit in a quite park on the hill. I am looking out over the ocean, Carol comments

“Enjoying the view”?

Me “yes isn’t it great here looking out over the pacific”

She “for a guy who almost always came near the top of his class in Engineering and who is doing honours next year, you can be incredibly dense, look at me”.

I look at her, sitting with her knees up, sans panties, yes, it is a lovely view, tell her much better than looking at the ocean.

Driving home, about 2 miles from her place, she declares

“We both need to do a wee before we get home, go down the old bypass up ahead”

Both of us OK!!

Pull up and we both get out, she unzips me and tells me she can drive again, after I finish, she tucks me carefully away. She tells me “As you did not look properly when we were having lunch, I am going to do it just standing here with my dress down”

I watch and she is standing with her legs quite close together so she does not splash her dress, she starts to pee, and a lot of it starts to go down one leg, then both. My god how incredibly sexy is that. I am instantly rock hard. I hold her cuddle kiss, turn her around spread her legs and enter her, she moans, then squeals. Mop things up with beach towel and tissues. Tell her maybe wear pantie home with some tissues in them. Tell her she beautiful and I love her, and I don’t want to take her home.

At her home she reminds me next Friday is the formal and final school dance for the year.

On 6/18/2023 at 1:05 AM, rick777 said:

The recent posts here have dissapeared, they were no breaking of the rules that I could see.

No message from the moderators. I think now I will just be a lurker, behind another account on a VPN

It would be extremely out of character for the mods to delete posts without explanation - especially if they didn't break any rules.   Your stories on Carol were excellent, so would be a shame to see you go into lurker mode.    Might be worth checking with @gldenwetgoose, @Sophie and/or @Scot_Lover to see what happened as there may have been a site glitch.

The posts were removed, and yes - in this instance we haven’t yet written to Rick. 

Partly because we’re volunteers and our time is as precious as anyone else’s.  The other factor though - if there was a big problem, a large breach of rules we would communicate that. In this instance a minor point and we didn’t.

Once I’m back at my computer I can write to Rick to explain, or if one of my he other staff beats me to it.

• Like 1

Firstly the administrators have my full support, and my admiration and thanks, if they were not doing this job for free there would be no peefans. So thank you all.

Scat is usually ( on other sites) the act of smearing, playing with , eating or other similar activities, it holds no interest for me.

Regarding the removed post  I read it, there was no such activity involved, yes no2 was mentioned.

In this instance, I believed the administrators’ over reacted to some snowflake lodging a complaint.

My $2 worth.

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1
On 6/23/2023 at 4:05 AM, stan4444 said:

Firstly the administrators have my full support, and my admiration and thanks, if they were not doing this job for free there would be no peefans. So thank you all.

Scat is usually ( on other sites) the act of smearing, playing with , eating or other similar activities, it holds no interest for me.

Regarding the removed post  I read it, there was no such activity involved, yes no2 was mentioned.

In this instance, I believed the administrators’ over reacted to some snowflake lodging a complaint.

My $2 worth.

It's always subjective where the line lies. I am turned off by scat as you describe it, and just mentioning no2 doesn't bother me, but I am not sure how I'd feel about an extensive description of someone going no2, the texture, aspect, smell, etc... of it, for example. I could definitely understand that someone would be turned off by that too.

No matter where admins and mods decide to draw the line, some will feel it's too permissive, and others too harsh.

Carol 4

(If I was not interested in girls wetting, I would not be on this site. Carol wet her pants next to me when I was 13, it did spark an interest. I had suggested to the odd girlfriend later in life, tactfully, about doing a wee, one was “horrified”, another did it outside the car provided I did not watch.)

So, I pick up Carol, and we head into the dance at the Club, we are not really clubby people and don’t drink that much, so I suggested we go to a café that does a great supper. Prawn ham and cheese fingers with a Vienna coffee. 

Carol was fidgety, and after a while told me she really needed to go to the toilet. Where are they? I told her there were none here.

We are walking back the car, she tells me

“I need to go or I am going to do a wee in my pants”

Me, “that’s fine I seen you pee plenty of times, we have both watched each other, we both enjoy it, so don’t worry”

“But that was just us and it was private and I like you watching me and weeing with you, but we could be seen, and there is nowhere else to go and I am going to wet my pants” she said.

Catch the lift up to our level on the car park, 3 other cars there (this is the 70’s no CCTV, no surveillance no nothing) Carol is wearing a nice but short dress, panties, pantyhose and kind of platform shoes. She starts to cry a bit saying she has wet her pants, I have a feel, not really wet.

We get to the car, I open her side door, she looks at me and tells me she really needs to go or she will wet herself.

Me “Well eight years ago I was sitting next to a girl who wet her pants and I helped her out, she trusted me, I gave her a kiss, she cuddled and kissed me back, wet pants and all, that girl was you, and I was a bit intrigued when you first did it, but now I love it when you wet your panties”

She kind of hugged me and pushed me back, looked down (so did I) and she pissed and she pissed in her panties, cascading down her legs on the outside of her pantyhose, running over her shoes and ended up forming a puddle about a metre wide.

She finally finishes, I step up to her, in her piss puddle, and kiss her and say

“That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen; but I really should poke something up there so your wee doesn’t leak out again. What do you think”?

She looks at me, her eyes wide, huge pupils almost blot out the green of her eyes, grabs me gives me a hard kiss, stands on one leg pulls off her shoe, drags down her pantie hose and panties, has two goes at pulling them off one foot, stands in her piss puddle, still with one shoe on and pantyhose and panties and one bare foot in her piss puddle, and she bends over.

I enter and we both come quickly, I strip off her other shoe, pantyhose and very wet panties, dry her off, we kiss again passionately get in the car and drive off.

We are both quiet for a while, she opens her bag and pulls out 2 pair of green panties, she puts one pair back and puts the other pair on, I asked her how many spare panties she carried,

She Answered “Normally none, but they were throwing out some faulty ones at work the other day so I found two green pair in my size and kept them.”

Me “You work in Kids wear”

She “Hey haven’t you noticed, I am little Carol, a lot of Childrens' clothes fit me, and if they are going to toss them I salvage them”

The conversation stopped for a bit, she starts to put her shoes on, and says that they are wet, I tell her of course they would be when you do wee wees all over them.

She asks me to drive into a large deserted park on the lake, a few minutes before her place, we stop, the park is totally deserted, she asks me to leave the headlight on and she gets out stands in the glow of the head lights, I get out, she looks at me and asks

“Is there a toilet here, I really need to do a wee and if I cannot find a toilet I might do it my pants”

Me “sorry, I don’t think there is one here”

She stares at me in the eye, moves her legs very close together and very slowly slides her dress up above her panties, and still staring directly at me, starts peeing her panties, it is running down both her legs and I have an instant hard on. She finishes lowers her dress but does not break eye contact. I pick her up give her a long kiss, she is almost shuddering with desire, we both undress each other quickly and make love on the backseat of the car, with her still wet legs wrapped around me.

We get dressed, she puts on her second pair of green panties from her bag and her wet shoes I start the car, turn on the lights and she get out and stands in the light again, I get out

She says “I really should have done a little wee before I got dressed, I haven’t got time to take my panties off to do it have I”?

Me “No you don’t have time; I’ll hold your dress up for you”.

She does a very small trickle, panties get a bit wet and only a drop or two falls, I go to slide them off her and she stops me and asks

“I want to leave them on, is that alright”?

I nod, pick her up kiss her we get in the car and drive to her place, No one home when we get there, but the parents cannot be too far off, she makes us both a coffee.

I am thinking about her little wet panties she is wearing; she is still wearing her wet shoes.  I tried a few times to slid my hand under her dress to feel the wet patch, but she turns away and speaks

“Please don’t, I have wet pants, I am a bit embarrassed, that I accidentally did a little wee in my pants a while ago”

So, finish the coffee and say time to go, had a great night, we go up to the front door, cuddle, kiss. I slide my had down the back of her panties and stroke her bottom.

She tells me “I am embarrassed, I have wet pants and I did not want you to know”

Me sliding my hand to the front of her panties, which really are not that wet.

And say “well let’s see, it can’t be that bad, don’t worry they are hardly wet at all”

She grabs my hand, pushes it firmly between her legs, clamps her legs very tightly, and starts to wee, standing in the front hall of her house. It did not last long, she did not do much, I looked down and the pee had run down her legs, a bit on her feet, nothing much on the carpet.

Just then hear a car pulling up in the drive

Carol says “That’s Mum and Dad, go, I love you, I really love you, go, I will sort it”.

Walk out, talk to her parents for quite a few minutes to buy Carol some time. Say good night, go home, but cannot get to sleep for a long time.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...

The Weekend   part 1

(Carol sometimes likes to playact, like doing a little wee in her pantie’s, and pretending it isn’t there, or she did not do it. Pretending to be a kid, or sometimes her very kinky Cousin. Lose a bet to each other and have to do exactly as told, the aftermath of this has been great, the following is the first time she ever did anything like this and it had me perplexed for a while. however, one fine day)

The phone rings, I am studying, its Friday evening, Mum calls out Carol is on the phone, go to the phone Carol says

“Mummy and Daddy will be at work tomorrow; would you like to come to my place and play? Come at 10 o’clock exactly, and wear your shorts and your green shirt. Come and knock on the back door but don’t come in till I say. I have got to go now because it is getting dark and I have to go home, Mummy might smack me if I am home late”

I ask her where she is and she says she is calling from up near the Post Office in the phone box.

I hang up and Mum says, sounded like Carol was calling from a phone box. I did not know why either, sounded like I was having a conversation with a 10-year-old.

Rock up at her house on Saturday morning, dressed as requested, go round the back, knock, and call out, a minute or so later Carols voice, but sounding like a little girl says come in.

I walk in the back door, she is standing in the opposite door, she has no make up on, you can see her freckles, (which she hates), her hair is in two plats with a bow on the end. She has a dress on that looks like one little girl’s wear, it is yellow, with blue, pink and orange flowers all over it, with lace at the collar, a very short shift type, barely below her panties. She has on long white socks that stretch up to her knees and kind of flat sandal type shoes on.

Carol says “Thank you for coming to play Ricky, now come outside and you must sit down on the ground with your legs out and I will sit on you like we used to do when we lived next door”

This is a little weird, I sit she sits on me, much skin contact with legs on legs, she leans into me and puts her head on my chest. I put my hand under her dress and try to put it down her panties. She says, “stop, Ricky never did that, he just cuddled me, when I wet my pants, he was nice and just held me and told me everything was OK”.

After a while she continues

“ Now come and sit on the seat with me”

We go over and sit on a double seat together

Carol continues “8 years ago you were telling me about electricity, please keep talking about it”

So, I did, but was a bit dumbfounded at what was happening. As I was speaking Carol put her head on my chest held my hands tightly, started breathing heavily, shuddered a bit and started wetting herself, quite loudly, she did lots. I knew what to do, picked her up, kissed her told her she was too pretty to cry, carried her over to old swing in the back yard.

After she dried off a bit, and I was a bit of a loss to know what to do, I suggested we go for a drive

Carol went on “Oh you have a car, we did not have one when we lived next to you with Grandma, I remember going in your Daddys car and I sat on your lap”

So, I drive to a large local hotel on the lake with a large beer garden and we sit at the far end. I leave Carol go inside get myself a beer and a pint of pink lemonade(600ml) with 2 shots of vodka for Carol, go back out and tell her that pink lemonade was made especially for 10-year-old girls, she must be thirsty so drink it up and I will get you another.

Conversation is a bit difficult, after about 20 minutes she has finished her drink, I say to her, stay there and I will get us another drink.

Go inside, get myself another beer, and another pint of pink lemonade with a double shot of vodka. (I am not sure what’s going on, but vodka will help her decide one way or the other or break the spell). Back outside with the drinks, and she does look very pretty, dressed as she is.

She says to me “I think I need to do wee wees soon, is there a toilet here”?

I tell her, “Well we cannot go into the dining room as we are not dressed up, and there is a toilet in the hotel, but there a lot of fishermen in there drinking beer, and you are not old enough to go in there, so maybe just wait till we get home”.

She nods, we talk for maybe another 10 minutes, her recall from earlier life is quite incredible, it is like talking to a 10-year-old Carol.

Carol says ‘I really need to wee wee or I might wet my pants”

Me “You will be OK, you can go when we get home, now tell me about school”

She talks for about another 10 minutes then stops and says “I wetted my pants”

I asked her to stand up, there is a fair bit of wee on the seat, I say to her to stand in front of me so no one can see and just do your wee, she does a bit not a lot and says that’s enough, I will do the rest when we get home

I go inside, have a piss myself, get another beer and another pint of pink lemonade with double vodka. And order some fish and chips

I go back outside put the drink down in front of Carol, she said

“Since my pants and the seat are a bit wet, can I just sit here and do my wee wees when I feel like it, nobody will know it just falls on the grass”?

Carol was sipping her drink and started to giggle, I asked what was funny She said

“Lemonade in Lemonade out, Lemonade in Lemonade out, I was having a drink and thought I would wee at the same time, feels funny, and nice drinking and weeing at the same time”

So, she peed where she sat, it dripped off the chair all around her, she said nothing and just sat in her puddle, smiling.

Our fish and chips arrive and we both eat; they are really good. There really was no one near us, which was a good thing. Carols nearly finished and spoke

“I just did wee wees while I was eating my chips, this is a good idea, when we go out, or go to the pictures or anywhere I can just do my wee anytime”.

After we had eaten, I went inside, small beer for me and a pee, same again for Carol, who with her drink half gone giggles, and tells me she did wees while she was having a drink again, she finished her drink   maybe 30 minutes or so after we had finished lunch, Carol says

“This idea with wee wees was good, it was easy doing wee wees sitting there, I liked it, much easier than getting up to go to the toilet, and quicker too, it is a good idea just doing wee wees where you sit, I think I will do that now all the time when we are together. But I am getting sleepy, can we go home past that quiet park on the lake”

I replied “OK then, would my special little girls like a carry to the car”?

She nodded; I think she was a bit zonked from the vodka. She cuddled me as we walked and I kissed her as I put her down near the car and undid the passenger door, and sat on the passenger seat, the car was well away from anyone. Leant over and grabbed a spare beach towel as she really was quite wet.

She asked me if she could do a wee before she got in the car, I said yes (I was wondering if she would take off her panties and squat or what). No one was close, and what it did was put her hands on her head with her arms right back and stood there with her legs together, which make her dress ride up almost to the top of her panties it gave me a good view of Carols panties, which were rather large and white, although with several tide marks on them. When she peed, I could see it cascade from her panties, bubbling out rapidly, running down her legs, onto her white Sox and into her shoes, she did heaps.

When she finished, I put her in the car in the car. We drove for about 10 minutes to a deserted part of the lake; she had dozed off.

I got the picnic rug out and put it on the grass on her side of the car opened her door and gradually eased her out, kissed her and laid her down on the blanket, she looks up at me and puts her knees in the air and legs a bit apart she is talking like an 18yo again. She asks me how I liked my time out with little Carol today. I replied that she was a delightful girl. Carol says to me “It smells as if little Carol has pissed herself, you better help her off with the wet stuff”

I unbuckle each shoe, then pull off two very wet Sox, I pull off her panties which are quite badly stained, I went to throw them but she said stop, she tells me she made the dress, from material that her Mum was going to throw out, it was the same material that her dress was made from when she was 10, found the shoes in an op shop, luckily being small she could buy children’s long Sox and panties that fit her,

She became quite forceful saying “They are part of the whole package, and they took a while to find, it is as close to that day 8 years ago as I could make it, I will clean them all up as good as new, and if you are a lucky boy, you might get rewarded again another day”

She continued

“When I was sitting next to you and wet my pants all those years ago and I did need to wee, but not a lot. I had never had an accident since I started school, and 10-year-olds don’t just forget to go to the toilet, it was kind of planned. I think I loved you even then, and as we were together, I had a really strange feeling, I was tingly, like I wanted to do a wee, and I was sort of itchy down there at the same time, and I wanted your attention, so if you remember I leaned in really tightly and had my head on your chest, squeezed your hands and I deliberately peed in my pants, because it seemed right and I thought you would notice me a bit more. And it felt amazing when I did it. My wee felt really hot and made down there all tingly.

( I will write more as time permits, it still was the most unusual and fascinating weekend of my life so far)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2