Party girls

13 hours ago, weequeen said:

I've calmed down a bit in the last couple years but I used to be I guess a "party girl" but I was into piss so lol. When I'd go to random people's houses I'd usually pee somewhere that wasn't a toilet. The place was already getting trashed otherwise so why not. I'd pee on carpets, sofas, piles of dirty clothes in the bathroom... my most favorite place I peed at someone's place was the community pool table. and then of course just letting it go while outside in the yard, patio, etc. One time a guy had his dick out pissing into a pool and I sat at the edge, pulled my underwear aside and spread my pussy lips so I'd spray in too. Fun times. 

great.... I'd love to see a girl do that

• Like 1
On 6/28/2022 at 1:32 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I’ve done this a few times. Quite often I’ll have a discreet garden pee if the toilet is occupied. I’ve attended parties in a block of flats where the toilet has been occupied so I’ve taken myself off for a quick pee in the hallway or stairwell. My most memorable time however was when I was attending a loud party in a large house with plentiful alcoholic drinks. There was a long queue for the bathroom and I couldn’t wait so I slipped off into what I think must have been the master bedroom. I pulled back the rug, squatted and peed copiously onto the carpet, then replaced the rug over the wet patch and rejoined the party. I don’t think anyone was ever any the wiser. 

Wow amazing story! Were there lots of other girls weeing in the hallways at those flat parties? Would love to hear a full account of your house party carpet pee if you have time! 😄 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 7/3/2022 at 8:31 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I have often went out of my way to piss in bedrooms at house parties. I like squatting in the corner and relieving myself. One time a female friend joined me and we both made puddles on this carpet in someone’s bedroom!

Hotttt 😍 did you just do it if the toilet was busy? How many times do you reckon you did went in corners like that? 😂 And how did that come about with your friend, did you both discuss needing to pee and go in there together or did she walk in while you were going? Was she into pee too do you think or just doing it out of desperation?

On 7/4/2022 at 10:52 PM, weequeen said:

I've calmed down a bit in the last couple years but I used to be I guess a "party girl" but I was into piss so lol. When I'd go to random people's houses I'd usually pee somewhere that wasn't a toilet. The place was already getting trashed otherwise so why not. I'd pee on carpets, sofas, piles of dirty clothes in the bathroom... my most favorite place I peed at someone's place was the community pool table. and then of course just letting it go while outside in the yard, patio, etc. One time a guy had his dick out pissing into a pool and I sat at the edge, pulled my underwear aside and spread my pussy lips so I'd spray in too. Fun times. 

WOW Great Story!

On 7/4/2022 at 12:52 PM, weequeen said:

I've seen so many guys at house parties pissing into pools and no one really seems to care. A mainstream movie a few years back "slow learners" had a scene where high school teachers were having a summer party at the principals home and the young male teachers were pissing into her pool!

slow starters.JPG

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Havelock said:

@Ms. Tito Tell us more. Who were you with? Were you pre-partying and thus needed to pee? What was the alley way like? How did you go?

My sis and her friend (I was worried I couldnt get into the club, the friend arrived while I was mid-pee), I didn't drink anything but sodas, and I peed standing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...