Party girls

4 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Shy girl. Definitely not into parties because I can't stand being around so many people. 

I do really love to read about girls who pee in random spots at parties, specifically house parties! If I ever had the courage to attend a house party I think that first thing I would do would be pee on their bedroom floor.

How about showing up at the house party, peeing on their bedroom floor (an incredibly hot idea, btw) and then making a hasty exit? Win-win 😉

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Haha i love when girls pee on the floor in corners at parties and its out of desperation because they can't wait for the bathroom queue.

Seems to be more common with girls from the UK than USA from what i can tell

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
38 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Shy girl. Definitely not into parties because I can't stand being around so many people. 

I do really love to read about girls who pee in random spots at parties, specifically house parties! If I ever had the courage to attend a house party I think that first thing I would do would be pee on their bedroom floor.

Why limit yourself at the floor? You should drench the entire room and everything in it

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Just one party with proper freindly supporting people... One pee that is loved and respected by them and shy is over... You could always start inviting pee soulmates for fan yourself... There are supportive soulmates in this world who love you wish...  Just remember it They might be more shy to ask you... Just admit your desire and do what you wish...

Edited by A_AShes
9 hours ago, James_erased said:

How about showing up at the house party, peeing on their bedroom floor (an incredibly hot idea, btw) and then making a hasty exit? Win-win 😉

Yes. That would work for me. Large amounts of people and lots of noise are not my thing. Maybe I should plan on trying that at least once in my lifetime.

9 hours ago, Coupleslave said:

Why limit yourself at the floor? You should drench the entire room and everything in it

Because I am really only a floor/carpet person. Peeing on things like furniture doesn't do anything for me.

8 hours ago, A_AShes said:

You could always start inviting pee soulmates for fan yourself

I am a believer in soulmates but I never thought about soulmates specifically for pee/sex. Sexual soulmates is a really interesting concept.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I am a believer in soulmates but I never thought about soulmates specifically for pee/sex. Sexual soulmates is a really interesting concept.

Yes dearest Bacardi... those are ultraspecial soulmates... that make your Soul in comfort and peace, but brings joy and pleasure sharing our sexual tunes and pee melodies...They do exist... sometime hiding in those party corners, sometimes just met accidentialy when you shared your passion or fetish... or your pee...   Drink more, pee with play.... enjoy your pleasures with those to be trully happy... Does it matter where?

Edited by A_AShes
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
On 6/17/2022 at 1:57 PM, Bacardi said:

I'm with you on that one @Bacardi.   Big, loud parties are not my thing (but floor/carpet wetting is).  I'm not a girl so I usually end up going outside.  If I happened to glimpse you peeing in the corner I'd surely help you make a safe exit and try to win pee sex soulmate status.  Fingers crossed. 😍

• Love 3
2 hours ago, BGSB86 said:

I love this too! And I’ve had some experience with it. I was never really a shy girl so I did go to a lot of parties with my friends when I was younger, at peoples houses and at clubs etc. I frequently found myself having partying a bit too hard and having too much to drink, so emergency pees in random corners or outside. But since I wasn’t always comfortable with that, I did occasionally find myself at the end of a line for the bathroom, hunched over with my legs crossed and my hands jammed into my crotch, alcohol flowing through me, making it 10x harder to hold.

Wow, I can't imagine the stream and mess knowing how big your bladder is.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ppppppp said:

A friend told me about a house party where there was a long queue outside the only bathroom.  Although the kitchen was crowded, a girl in a short skirt hopped up to sit on the edge of the sink, lacy knickers at her knees, skirt hitched up around her waist, and loudly pissed in the sink.  My friend reached behind her to turn on the tap to help wash her pee away.  

lol that was nice of your friend 

• Like 1

This is so hot. I’d love to host a house party with plenty of drinks and/or alcohol bathroom being locked off and when it all gets too much everyone just starts spraying wherever they like, boys, girls - doesn’t matter, nowhere and nothing is off limits! soaking the entire place!! Am I the only one who likes the idea of this? Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1