PeeLizz in new Macan

Guys, what I should to do next? I have no cool idea 😿. I have couple days when he will be abroad 😼. No criminal, but interesting. I’ll do idea, which take more likes. Wanna return to this forum

6 hours ago, peeLIZZ said:

While there are no ideas, I decided to have some fun.

The day after tomorrow the guy is coming.  My friend (girl) and I drove around the city by car all day today.  She loves about the same as me.  We drank a lot of water and cola all day.  About 6 liters for two.  And every time they peed in the car.  Usually just sitting in the front seats.  I flooded the dashboard a couple of times, and a friend filled the glove box a lot.  We took food from fastfood and ate in the car.  It was cool not to think about the cleanliness of the cabin.  My hands were covered in sauce, but that didn't stop me from driving.  The entire steering wheel and buttons were covered in grease.  We just threw the wrappers from burgers and sauces back.  On the floor or seat.

When we stopped into the parking lot of the mall, a friend opened the back door and poured Coke on the seat.  Leftover sauce and half-eaten burgers floated in a puddle of lemonade all over the seat.  I climbed into the trunk, squatted down and peeed, making a big puddle.

It was excellent.
Do you think it will be difficult to clean?  What happens if you just leave it for 2 days??  I don’t want to take it myself for cleaning, but there is a feeling that we went too far ...

yes it will be difficult to clean... and if you leave it for 2 days it will be even harder plus it will smell

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, Peeteller said:

If you are so keen on destroying his car piss all over his radio,  pee on the window control buttons or his steering wheel

I don’t want to destroy fully, not sure if he can handle it. But I think I can leave marks in his new car that are not removed never.  the main thing is not to go too far. 

3 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

yes it will be difficult to clean... and if you leave it for 2 days it will be even harder plus it will smell

This is a very fine line, if I take the car to the carwash and there are traces and smells left, I can come up with something.  It happened by accident, a long traffic jam.  Was very hungry.  Cola spilled by accident.  He is unlikely to endure the special destruction of the machine.

But maybe I'll wait a day...

9 hours ago, Nectarofthegods said:

Thats super hot. I love the idea of you and your friends using his car as a urinal. If he doesn’t complain, maybe push it further. Either as an accident or not, maybe piss your seat in-front of him. Especially if he is going to get it cleaned anyways. Use that as an excuse to let your friends use his car like a urinal/trash bin in front of him. Maybe take a pic of the interior after you’re done? 

Just in front of him, I'm not ready yet.  Actually, he's not ready.  I build an innocent image of myself

• Haha 1

He will be late for work for a week.  And offers to live in his apartment!  Before that, I lived with a friend (another, not liked  peegames).  I am not in my hometown now and I have to live somewhere to wait him.  I've been with my friend too long. 

…looks like a new quest is about to start…

• Hot 2

Moderator's suggestion here - To halt this topic at this point.

You will I'm sure be aware of the site policy on Extreme Behaviour which was clarified in January 2022.

If you need the key message of that policy pointing out:

Firstly, I want to be clear that we absolutely allow 'naughty peeing' discussion - for example, peeing in public, on a carpet, seat etc. 

An issue only arises when the post is talking about physical damage / loss / distress to non-consenting people. For example, breaking into a stranger's car to pee on it crosses the line, but if that same story had been simplified to simply mentioning peeing in a car, that would not be an issue.

The problem is when the focus is on extreme illegal activity / revenge towards unwilling participants.  

Asking: 'is this causing serious distress to an unwilling participant?' is perhaps the best test for whether it's allowed here or not. From now on, I will be asking moderators to delete posts that cross this line, and you can report posts that you feel are inappropriate. 

• Agree 2

I really love what you are doing. And I have a great idea for you and your friend to pee! 

What about pissing in the tank for window cleaning water? So everytime he cleans his window a little bit of your piss will cover the whole car! 

If you don't want the smell you can mix it with that anti freezing stuff you get at any refueling station. 

Thanks for telling us about your naughty adventures :)

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 6/19/2022 at 6:12 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Moderator's suggestion here - To halt this topic at this point.

You will I'm sure be aware of the site policy on Extreme Behaviour which was clarified in January 2022.

If you need the key message of that policy pointing out:

Im not sure where i stand on pee vandalism yet, I personally don’t think I would do it to an unwilling participant however i seem to enjoy reading it more and more. The closest I’ve ever came to pee vandalism was when my friend said she didn’t mind if I changed my diaper in her car because it was bought cheap because of hail damage, and when I got to changing the diaper had broken and the gel was out. I still talk to her and we’re pretty good friends so idk if that counts as vandalism or not. (I did pick up most of the gel). 

4 minutes ago, Wetseat said:

Im not sure where i stand on pee vandalism yet, I personally don’t think I would do it to an unwilling participant however i seem to enjoy reading it more and more. The closest I’ve ever came to pee vandalism was when my friend said she didn’t mind if I changed my diaper in her car because it was bought cheap because of hail damage, and when I got to changing the diaper had broken and the gel was out. I still talk to her and we’re pretty good friends so idk if that counts as vandalism or not. (I did pick up most of the gel). 

We try and be as cool as we can with it, knowing that a huge number of people - myself included - love naughty peeing.

Often it's more about intent than the actual action.   So someone peeing on a seat cushion somewhere is generally ok, but doing it with the express hope some innocent person will sit in their pee and get their clothes ruined is not.    In the example of a car, peeing in your own car, being forgiven for wetting in a friend's car, peeing in an abandoned car are all ok.  Something like wetting in a taxi is generally ok - but making a point of deliberately damaging someone's car isn't.

I could go on, but I'm sure from those examples you get the idea...

• Agree 2
  • 4 months later...

We cats do different things...

When I see my owner spend too much time with a girlfreind I let him know my opinion... Go to his car... and express myself...

If you want your boyfreind to remember you forever do the cat thing: Pee on bonnet and into engine...as we cats do...

All looks innocent, clean and pretty. No sofa wetting this time...

And  when he is enjoying a ride with a new  girlfreind the memories of the past  nicely streams into salon with a heat of a motor...

That is trully lovely eco freindly care of my owner safety...

If it does not help I jump into her long high hill boots and leave marks of my sympathy...