Hey guys! I am so glad I found this forum! :-)

David - a huge welcome to this online forum. 

You’ve definitely found the right place to read, enjoy and post about experiences, enjoy viewing pictures and videos and to discuss all things pee with a worldwide online community. 

Sadly though we’re about a million miles away from satisfying your dating needs. We’re purely online and definitely not a hook up site. In fact, our site rules specifically guard against asking for or exchanging off-site personal details like you’d need to be able to date here.

We’re aware Peefans may be mentioned on other websites as supporting pee dating - which is simply untrue (and outside our control).

I’d suggest updating your profile to remove that emphasis, browse around and get to know us and hopefully enjoy what you find.

Hello David. 😀

As it's been said, this isn't really a dating site or a hookup site, so you can't post a personals ad.

I suppose you could infer to looking for a woman on your profile page. Can't guarantee that it'll work, though.

You'd have better luck registering to Reddit and posting on the subreddit: bdsmpersonals