A Bit of Naughty Fun 🌿

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Hi everyone! 

I had been planning this for a while now and I finally got to have a decent naughty pee!

A great way to give the deceased plant its final watering.   Lucky plant!

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Hi everyone! 

I had been planning this for a while now and I finally got to have a decent naughty pee!

First of all, if I sound too excited its cause this took place just a few minutes before writing it. My heart is racing. Thanks so much to @glad1 for encouraging me and being there with me throughout this entire process!

Anyway, on to the show.

I was sitting in bed last night mourning the loss of a plant that was very near and dear to my heart. Under circumstances I couldn't control, i just couldn't take care of it and it died on me 😔 I decided then I'd throw it away when I woke up, but right before I fell asleep I decided I was going to put my fears aside and have a naughty pee in it. My first in over a year!

The day went on and I got more and more anxious as I stared at it, wondering when the best time would be to pee in it. Finally there came a time where the more I thought about it, the more nervous i got and I knew if I waited any longer I'd chicken out. I had to do it then, so I carried the plant to the bathroom and set it on the floor. 

I was naked from the waist down just staring at this thing. Peeing in plant pots is one of my favorite things, and I couldn't figure out how I should do it. It was suggested I stand with it in between my feet, and so that's what I did. God. I was fucking sweating! The poor dead thing stared back at me as I closed my eyes and tried to relax enough to pee. Eventually, it worked! A few small spurts fell down into the dry soil.

I had the biggest smile ever as I cut my flow short, quickly reaching for the phone to let Glad know I had done it, but before I could I wondered if it was really worth it to stop now. I had done the hardest part already: getting the courage to try something new. I decided I might as well finish. 

So I sat down, moved the plant closer to the toilet and moved myself over the edge. I peed just hard enough to make it into the pot for just a few seconds, but then my stream slowed 😔 the good news was I had wrapped the pot in some plastic specifically for this event lol. So less pee got on the floor and pooled in the bag around it. Eventually I finished, stood up, and updated my friend, and, oh my god, I was so proud of myself. 

I think everyone should go out of their way to pee somewhere unconventional at least once in their lives. It was such a rush! There was a bit of pee on the floor that trickled out past the bag, but when I was finished clean up was a breeze! 

Do not wait time

While they die

Just give them a rain!

Odour mixes in pretty

And hot honey day...

Whisper piss of adore

This unusual way,

Show you love them before

they start ever die,

Pee to blossoms

Enjoy

Smile 

Don't cry...

I love your story and passion to plants and pots...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, James_erased said:

..Is it wrong to all of a sudden be jealous of a dead plant? 🥵

If you believe in reincarnation then I want to come back specifically as @Bacardi's plant.   Of course it would be a short life, but what a send-off.

And maybe then come back as a canine - sleeping most of the time, and being taken on walks just so that I can piss wherever and whenever in public.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
31 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

If you believe in reincarnation then I want to come back specifically as @Bacardi's plant.   Of course it would be a short life, but what a send-off.

And maybe then come back as a canine - sleeping most of the time, and being taken on walks just so that I can piss wherever and whenever in public.

yeah I wish to be reincarnated as a dog or cat for that reason too...

3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well you're in for a bad time because I take care of the majority of my plants lol. You in particular know why I couldn't take care of that one last week. It was a picky lad and when I forgot to water it it just died. My other plants are good 🤣

20 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

You know what I always say. If you want me to pee on you, just say that 🤣

Well, gosh.. what can I say? Guilty as charged! 😳 

I absolutely want you to pee on me, but also on my plants and carpet too! 🤤

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
On 6/15/2022 at 1:36 PM, Bacardi said:

It's like the number three thing that stops me, my fear. Once I was able to eliminate the other two (husband and kids) then all I had to do was relax and let myself have fun.

I really hope you're now on a 'golden' streak and will keep finding those opportunities.

It's not just the pervert in me saying that (ok, it is) but once you've overcome a fear once you've reached the first summit and the rest of that mountain range are so much closer.  Can't wait to hear more of your new experiences.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1