Poll: Is watersports your only fetish?

Mono or Multi?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Kink or vanilla?

• Watersports is my only kink
    • Watersports is not my only kink

I'm a writer and recently I've been thinking about writing a BDSM novel(la) revolving around a D/s couple of who are primarily into watersports. So I'm trying to gather as much research and information and data as I can. 

Think of it like "50 Shades of Grey", if it were written by someone who had the literacy level of an adult, as opposed to a woman who has the literacy skills of an 8 year old.

OK. I'm involved in the BDSMverse, and have been for a couple of decades. I'm unashamedly a Dominant:

My question is, is watersports your only kink or are you immersed in BDSM?

Feel free to post and add details.

Edited by MasterDarcy
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, MasterDarcy said:

I'm a writer and recently I've been thinking about writing a BDSM novel(la) revolving around a D/s couple of who are primarily into watersports. So I'm trying to gather as much research and information and data as I can. 

Think of it like "50 Shades of Grey", if it were written by someone who had the literacy level of an adult, as opposed to a woman who has the literacy skills of an 8 year old.

OK. I'm involved in the BDSMverse, and have been for a couple of decades. I'm unashamedly a Dominant:

I have not read or seen the movie Shades of Grey. My ex, at the time of release, had to read the book for she manages a bookstore. She told me she found it incredibly poorly written and that this woman has no business using words. Let alone putting them together with sexual positions.  However it did make money for the store so it's sold and she ordered more and they sold and she ordered more and they sold. Thank you for pointing out the authors lack of ability.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Fliphisssin said:

I have not read or seen the movie Shades of Grey. My ex, at the time of release, had to read the book for she manages a bookstore. She told me she found it incredibly poorly written and that this woman has no business using words. Let alone putting them together with sexual positions.  However it did make money for the store so it's sold and she ordered more and they sold and she ordered more and they sold. Thank you for pointing out the authors lack of ability.

Yeah. 

In retrospect, I did a disservice to 8 year olds. It was actually written with the skill of a drunk 5 year old.

It wasn't written well. Let's put it like that.

There were more "flushes" than a lavatory store. I think the "flushes" were a subliminal message by the "author", as it was just a pile of shit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I couldn't watch the movie ,while I wasn't interested in the book, because I saw Dakota when she was a girl in Michigan at a Coast Guard festival with her parents. And as her parents were being interviewed by a television station the poor girl had her hand under her bathing suit toward her bottom and was very uncomfortable and solving the problem with her hand so it was all televised. The poor girl. This was 1989. The poor girl

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MasterDarcy said:

As someone who just writes for fun, I do get insecure sometimes about my skills when it comes to writing in a novel like fashion, but I feel that they are better then what the writer could do for fifty shades of gray lol. 

On the topic of fetishes. Besides pee I also have a thing for chubby women and hairy women and I think glasses make people attractive and I have a thing for nightgowns, knee high socks, any other sort of pajamas or lingerie. Idk that’s all I can think of really, I’m not really much of a bdsm person but I respect it. 

• Like 1

I dont know if this qualifies as a fetish but I do also enjoy watching a girl masturbate...

As far as 50 shades goes... love it or hate it... EL James made a ton of money from it and made BDSM popular... sex toy sales also reportedly increased 400% as a direct result of the series

Crossdressing + feminization, rimming + facesitting, ass-to-mouth (doesn't even have to be my own ass, i just wanna lick a pp that was just inside someone's butthole), double penetration (in one hole), collar + leash, pet play, a bit of simulated noncon, family-related stuff (not with my own family members, theyre all assholes, but i do dream of sucking off twins at the same time one day, or a guy and his dad; and when one guy on here mentioned that he looked at his dads dick while peeing and noticed it was bigger than his, that seemed incredibly hot), exhibitionism, voyeurism............... there are a lot of non-vanilla things I am into and I probably forgot to list half of them.

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, TMN_Femboi said:

Crossdressing + feminization, rimming + facesitting, ass-to-mouth (doesn't even have to be my own ass, i just wanna lick a pp that was just inside someone's butthole), double penetration (in one hole), collar + leash, pet play, a bit of simulated noncon, family-related stuff (not with my own family members, theyre all assholes, but i do dream of sucking off twins at the same time one day, or a guy and his dad; and when one guy on here mentioned that he looked at his dads dick while peeing and noticed it was bigger than his, that seemed incredibly hot), exhibitionism, voyeurism............... there are a lot of non-vanilla things I am into and I probably forgot to list half of them.

Very cool.

I'm into extreme fetishes, too. The more extreme the better.

2 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

I dont know if this qualifies as a fetish but I do also enjoy watching a girl masturbate...

As far as 50 shades goes... love it or hate it... EL James made a ton of money from it and made BDSM popular... sex toy sales also reportedly increased 400% as a direct result of the series

Not in a good way. Christian Grey was an abusive dick.

There's a reason why most people in the BDSM lifestyle loathe "50 Shades".

The movie "Secretary" is a far more accurate depiction of the D/s dynamic, and whose protagonist is named "Mr Grey", funnily enough. Or not funnily enough, Mrs James is a plagiarist. 

• Agree 2

If “coming inside your partner and making her pregnant” and “your partner has pubic hair” now qualify as kinks, I don’t even know. Damn kids, get off my lawn, etc, etc

(And that’s aside from “blindfold” being a kinky version of “doing it with the lights off”, though I guess at least one of you can see what they’re doing? But, yeah, less visual seeming like more tactile, I get it!) 🙃

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

If “coming inside your partner and making her pregnant” and “your partner has pubic hair” now qualify as kinks, I don’t even know. Damn kids, get off my lawn, etc, etc

Enlighten me then. What is it if not a kink?

39 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Enlighten me then. What is it if not a kink?

I am meaning to say, it’s possible to go round in circles about which things are kinky and which are vanilla things that everyone is into, at length.  Not meaning to cast any aspersions ♥️

(I think uploading pics/vids of oneself peeing is a kind of exhibitionism which is a kind of kink, but idk)

That and I keep reading things here and going “oh, that’s hot”, so there’s that. But I looked at fetlife years ago and it was like getting lost in a dictionary…

Edited by oliver2
Hopefully clearer

In short; no - watersports is absolutely not my only fetish. That said, it is by far my main and most consistent one, and also always has been.  

I do otherwise possess a wide range of kinks/fetishes - ranging across topics such as voyeurism, exhibitionism, breeding, taboo role play, feet, wearing womens panties and so on.. although I’d say it’s important to add that my interest in alternate kinks can be largely influenced by a partner/fuck buddy etc at the time - i.e. any kinks they’re into, I will likely be much more enthusiastic about with them, type thing. Seeing as BDSM specifically was referenced in the original post, I’d say it largely doesn’t interest me a great deal. 

• Love 1

Exhibitionism and ass play - and I mean my ass 😄 But they are like a 2-3 on a scale of 10 while my piss kink is around 8-9. Oh yeah and voyeurism but I'm not telling the level on that one 😉

But mostly satisfying my partner.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 months later...

Late as usual. Kinda hard to say. On one hand I've got some kinks that sorta sprung outta my piss kink (i.e. exhibitionism, voyeurism, facesitting) but I also have a praise kink and a degredation kink (good luck tryna psychoanalyze how that shit works) both of which I can't really tell you where they came from. Still, piss is my main kink

43 minutes ago, Peenicks said:

but I also have a praise kink and a degredation kink (good luck tryna psychoanalyze how that shit works) both of which I can't really tell you where they came from. Still, piss is my main kink

Is it possible that you and I are two halves of the same person? Because I am exactly like this 🤣

• Haha 1

Women with pubic hair (kink today - was the norm yesterday).

Pegging - I’ve never been pegged, but think it looks hot.

Creampies - I’ve always wanted to eat one. I remember seeing my cum drip out of my girlfriend at the time.  I was rubbing her feet post lovemaking and my cum started dripping out of her - which looked very hot and sexy.

• Hot 1
On 6/14/2022 at 2:01 PM, MasterDarcy said:

It's not my only kink,  but I'm not into BDSM at all,  not even a tiny bit.   I don't actually think of watersports as a BDSM thing.  For me it's a part of happy, loving, friendly sex.

As many people here already know,  my major kink is eating pussy.   It's curious how attitudes to that have evolved over time.  It seems to be considered about as vanilla as you can get these days,  but when I was young many people thought of it as a perversion.   I just love it, for two reasons.   First I get a massive kick from giving her an orgasm.  Seeing a woman totally lose herself in climactic pleasure makes me feel so good I just can't describe it.    The second reason amplifies the first,  and that is that I absolutely adore the smell of cunt.  When I put my face between a woman's legs and smell her,  that scent fills me with so much pleasure that it is nearly as good as an orgasm in itself.

To know that she is receiving pleasure herself from something that is driving me wild with erotic delight - that is just plain wonderful.

I do have a big scent fetish for many parts of a woman's body,  and love to kiss her all over,  especially under her arms (no deodorants please 🙂), around her anus,  and of course I adore the scent of her pee.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Forgot to mention this in my first post but as far as BDSM goes, I'm only really interested in the dom and sub parts. Bondage just ain't my cup of tea (most I'd do is pinning and a blindfold maybe) and while being roughed up can be fun (getting spanked and getting my hair pulled are my big ones) I wouldn't say I'm a masochist and certainly not a sadist. But for the record, yes, I am @Bacardi's clone/doppelganger.

• Love 1