Hi friends!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! 

On 6/12/2022 at 8:35 PM, MasterDarcy said:

Hello Deviant. I'm sure you live up to your name. 😉

You've been a lurker for a year? What kept you? I'm sure you will love this place.

Welcome. 🙂

I’m just in love with reading about others experiences, and I was unsure if I wanted to make an account. But here I am! Lol. Guess my pee-horniness got the best of me 😝

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DeliriousDeviant311 said:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! 

I’m just in love with reading about others experiences, and I was unsure if I wanted to make an account. But here I am! Lol. Guess my pee-horniness got the best of me 😝

"Pee-hornieness"? My new favourite word. ;)

Yeah. I actually do get it. I was a major lurker before I decided to take the plunge and register. Not sure if it was a year, though, maybe 6 months. 

You definitely won't regret it. This is the nicest forum that I've been a part of.

Besides, you use terms like "pee-hornieness", you're made for this place. :)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MasterDarcy said:

"Pee-hornieness"? My new favourite word. 😉

Yeah. I actually do get it. I was a major lurker before I decided to take the plunge and register. Not sure if it was a year, though, maybe 6 months. 

You definitely won't regret it. This is the nicest forum that I've been a part of.

Besides, you use terms like "pee-hornieness", you're made for this place. 🙂

Bahaha I’m very glad you liked my word choice ☺️ Glad to know I’ll fit right in haha 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, DeliriousDeviant311 said:

Bahaha I’m very glad you liked my word choice ☺️ Glad to know I’ll fit right in haha 

You should be glad, I'm a writer... I no words very good... :p

Oh. I know. You'll be glad to know that you're now a part of an exclusive club. 

The first rule of PeeFand club is you don't talk about PeeFans club.... unless you really want to. :p

• Love 1