Peeing in public areas

I need ideas on where I can pee in public with some risk but not crazy. Where can I pee or wet in a public area or building  that doesn’t have cameras or lots of foot traffic. Thought of some things like under a booth but most restaurants have a lot of people or a lot of cameras. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2

I've always wanted to pee in a library.  I agree with @HotAndGolden on that one.  Most libraries have nooks and crannies suitable for such activities.  Even a quiet area in the stacks would work if you can find one.  Bookstores are also in this category, though they tend to be both more open and more crowded than libraries.  Keep in mind how quiet libraries are and avoid loud splashing ... pee against something and let it flow quietly to the floor.

I have made use of booths in restaurants.  If you sit all the way into the booth, you're out of sight from nearby tables or people passing by and your under-table activities are also hidden from overhead cameras.  Most restaurants cameras are focused on the tills, anyway, not so much on the dining area.  My preference here is the trendy, upmarket fast food joints.  More likely to have carpet and fully enclosed booths.

Cinemas are a pretty obvious choice and the are lots of stories in the fora about PeeFan members' adventures.

Realistically, any place with lots of visual obstructions would be a candidate for a wee bit of fun (or a bit of wee fun?).  If you can hide behind something whilst still looking over the top to watch people nearby, you're golden. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

Amusement parks provide a surprising number of pee opportunities: dark fun-houses and/or haunted houses, log flumes, parachute chairs...

yeah log flumes actually make quite an east place to go if you wear a swim suit because you inevitably get wet at the end anyway so no one will ever know

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

yeah log flumes actually make quite an east place to go if you wear a swim suit because you inevitably get wet at the end anyway so no one will ever know

And then there of course are waterparks: peeing opportunities at every turn

• Agree 2
13 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

Amusement parks provide a surprising number of pee opportunities: dark fun-houses and/or haunted houses, log flumes, parachute chairs...

Old mill rides too! It's dark and there's already water!

Movie theater is a great option, either on the floor or on the seat (squatting) 

fitting rooms are fun 

or a spot too pull over on the side of the road as an excuse too let people see you pee 

for wetting-any public bathroom (act like you couldn’t make it) 

min a grocery store maybe 

beach pees 

• Like 1
On 6/12/2022 at 10:18 AM, Naughty piss said:

I need ideas on where I can pee in public with some risk but not crazy. Where can I pee or wet in a public area or building  that doesn’t have cameras or lots of foot traffic. Thought of some things like under a booth but most restaurants have a lot of people or a lot of cameras. 

i think do not pee in public area.

1 hour ago, janny-ammerson said:

i think do not pee in public area.

Usually on Peefans if there is a subject we don’t enjoy, we just click back and enjoy other parts of the site. There is no need to be negative. 

But in another post you have commented on making recordings of girls peeing in public? 

• Agree 1