Holding in public

42 minutes ago, Baby_ennie said:

I spent the day with my family today, doing mostly activities that involved hydration. Lots and lots of hydration.

My family kept breifly leaving to the bathroom to piss i guess, but i decided to keep holding my piss. I didnt pee once all day, so whrn the day camr to a close i was bursting.

I walked into my room and immediately stripped my bottoms as i tried to think of a good place to relive myself. I decided on a towel in the bathroom would be fun.

I hurrily threw the towel on the bathroom floor, no time to fold it, and kneeled over it. I opened my hole and piss poured out of my pussy. I stopped my flow a second after i started it and let out small bursts at a time, its more fun that way ๐Ÿ˜‰ i havent recorded anything lately and im hoping i will get more opportunities like this to film.

Also, currently holding ๐Ÿ˜Š

nice! glad you had fun ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thanks 1

Sounds like you had more fun than your family ever knewย ๐Ÿ˜›

As noted above, we'd all love to see the end result if you're in the mood to capture and share.ย  Nothing beats a massive release after a long hold.ย  And I hope you'll find other interesting places to burst, too ... hehehe.

19 hours ago, Baby_ennie said:

I stopped my flow a second after i started it and let out small bursts at a time, its more fun that way ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Agreed! I love to walk around my place and spray a little bit and then try cut it short stop and put my cock back in my pants and go somewhere else and pee some more. If I can't stop it's just a bonus if I pee all over myself in my underwear while I walk around!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...