Newbe Robbie (Peetea) here.

Peetea

Hi, Pee enthusiasts, I am Robbie from the Netherlands and I love Female Champagne and bedwetting. By the lack of Female Champagne I drink my own pee laying on the bath room floor and pee in my mouth. I have vids of that. Anyone interested? PM me. Don't be shy! 😋

• Like 4

Hiya Robbie,

Welcome to the forum.  Everyone is super friendly here and I'm sure you'll soon make friends and be having fun.

I'm from the UK but have visited the Netherlands many times as I have relatives over there.  Never learned the language unfortunately but I could probably ask if I could get down from table and tell you that I love you hehe.

Have fun exploring the place.  😂

• Love 1

TY, Lovetohold for the warm welcome. Yes, Dutch is ehhh...bit funny language to learn. 😂 I have my ex GF from Ukrain staying with me since March and her attempts to learn the language are very cute because of her accent. 🤗😋

Thank you, Pee01. Nice profile, BTW, You can get far here. Try  to get this ladyfriend of yours so far that she doesn't close the door on you. Peeing pussy is the most beautiful sight in the world! 🥰😍🍓💦💦💦💦💦