Overshooting the toilet while sitting down.

This is kind of a niche topic, but have any of you had experiences or have heard on any experiences, where your sitting on the toilet and the pee arcs over the seat or sprays it. 

Pictures and videos are optional, but appreciated.

Sorry, I just like story's alot so this is why I'm asking.

Sincerely Canada.

• Like 2
On 6/10/2022 at 10:50 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

Is this common?

Haha I was just reading this thread thinking how on earth would this be possible, I’d have to lay down on the toilet with my legs in the air to miss it and even then I’d probably not manage! I pee down and even if I spread my legs as wide as possible and tilted my hips up, I’d still go down into the bowl! 

• Thanks 2

As a male, there's a reason I always pee BEFORE I sit on a toilet! 😆

I don't know how common it is, but a girlfriend told me that when she was hospitalized she overshot the bedpan. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, glad1 said:

As a male, there's a reason I always pee BEFORE I sit on a toilet! 😆

I don't know how common it is, but a girlfriend told me that when she was hospitalized she overshot the bedpan. 

I am not sure why this isn't common (or maybe it is).  Isn't peeing "downward" while sitting the same direction as outward while reclined and laying?

1 hour ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I am not sure why this isn't common (or maybe it is).  Isn't peeing "downward" while sitting the same direction as outward while reclined and laying?

I don’t think you use a pan laying down 

• Thanks 1

https://www.xvideos.com/video63360043/848896494496#show-related

at the beginning of the video this girl says she will show us how her pee fly, cause she noticed that her stream would always come frontwards and fly out in front of her, even when standing in the shower, she asked her friends too find out if she was the only one, but none of them had a “flying stream”, so she thinks of this as her special  ability. (Sorry if there are mistakes, nor English or Japanese are my first language)

i think is pretty rare, but there are girls with frontward streams, i personality think this is hot.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

This is one of my very favorite topics, so I have posted numerous times, on various aspects of it. But there is plenty of new information, as well as opinions, and questions, here. Like lengajesytec, I personally think forward peeing is very hot, but unfortunately uncommon. A lady with the anatomy of ukpeegirl186 would be a dream come true, for me! The video on Asian squat toilets, posted by, sathuta, is actually very informative, with regard to natural stream angles, and flow directions. They apply equally well to seated female peeing, on Western style toilets, as well as the design of urinals for female users.

Angle 1, in this video, is straight down, vertically, into the bowl, as described by Peewee123. and probably fairly common, in Western populations, as indicated by the large number of photos of women doing it this way, with their legs open or closed.  These women probably find sitting on conventional, Western toilets easy, and not very messy, most of the time. Many of these women can sit up straight, without even bending forward, to keep their streams in the bowl, as noted by Peewee123.  On the other hand, they may find it difficult to pee standing, or even squatting, because it may wet their clothing, or run down their legs.

Angle 2 is intermediate, between vertical and horizontal, and may also be fairly common, in Western populations. At least 2 of my gf's had this natural angle. These women may need to lean forward, slightly, when sitting down, or squatting, to avoid wetting the seat, or their thighs, but they can usually learn to pee standing, without much trouble, if their stream goes far enough forward, to avoid wetting their legs, shoes, or clothing.

Angle 3 is closer to horizontal than vertical, and can render seated peeing on conventional Western toilets difficult for these women, as described by ukpeegirl186. They may even have some difficulty using Asian squat toilets, because their streams may overshoot them, in the forward direction. But these women may have very little difficulty squatting, standing, or using male-style urinals. I am guessing that this angle is uncommon, if not rare, in Western populations, but may be more common, among Asians, as indicated by the fact that most Asian women's squat toilets have a deflector, in the front, to catch high, forward-directed streams. This adds to design and construction costs for public facilities, so there must be a real need for it.

Real statistical data on these exit angles would be fascinating to me. They arise from basic anatomy, and they may vary significantly with body type and ethnicity. So they may influence the peeing styles, positions, and even clothing, preferred by women, in various cultures, around the world.

• Like 4