Everything in the story is 100% real. I had a FWB situation for a little while. Everyone involved was 18+ and everything we did was consensual and planned. She had a master/slave and degradation/humiliation kink and very willing to indulge in watersports. She came over one day and things got very wet, very fast.

I was her master and she was my slave. I had made a rule that she was not allowed to wear clothes around me EVER! As soon as she entered my apartment, she knew to strip. We had talked about our limits and safe words and luckily for me, she had no limits. She wanted me to be completely in control. Whatever my desire was, she was make it a reality. So, I planned a day of her serving as my piss slave.

We were both naked on the sofa and had been drinking water and white claws for over an hour. I could see her squirming, holding desperately, waiting for my command. I snapped my fingers and she layed on the couch and closed her mouth over my cock. I held her head down and pushed deeper until I could feel the back of her throat. She resisted a bit, so I smacked her ass as hard as I could.

“No. You keep sucking like a good little slut.”

I lifted my hips up and started fucking her face. Everytime she pulled back I slapped her ass again, even harder to remind her who was in charge. I pulled her head off my cock by her hair just to see her catch her breath.

“Are you gonna be a good little slut for me today?

“Yes master”, she said

“Are you excited to be my toilet?

As soon as I said that, she smiled, “Yes, master”.

Then I grabbed her head and stuffed my cock back down her throat. It felt amazing being that deep in someone’s face. With my hand I reached over and started rubbing her already soaking pussy. She moaned with my cock still in her mouth.

“You see how master rewards for good behavior?

“She murmured, “mmmhhmmm”

I pulled her off me and stood up. I grabbed her and placed her on her knees on the floor.

“Rub you pussy for me. Show me what a dirty fucking slut you are.”

She rubbed herself faster and faster, loving every second of her servitude. Without warning, I aimed my hard cock up in the air and released a fountain of piss all over her face.

This was the first time she had ever been pissed on….and she loved it. She moaned louder and rubbed herself even faster.

My piss was streaming out of my hard cock in a high arc, landing right on her face. While moaning, I was able to get some in her mouth. She spit some out. I stopped and she looked ip at me, feeling as though she did something wrong.

“Turn around and get on your hands and knees”

She obeyed. I spanked her ass hard and commanded, “You never spit out master’s piss, understand?”

“Yes master.”

I spanked her over and over again, “You will swallow anything that enters your mouth!”

“Yes master, I will swallow whatever comes out of your cock.”

I turned her around and continued spraying her entire body down with my piss, mostly aiming at her face.

“Open you mouth, you fucking piss whore.”

She obliged, and I sprayed the last of my pee in her mouth, overfilling it.

“Swallow”, I commanded.

She did exactly that, and gulped it down.

“That’s a good girl”

I layed her down on the floor in my piss puddle and spread her legs. Then I stuffed my fat cock inside her pussy. She let out a load moan, then I started slowly fucking her in my mess.

“You see how merciful master is? How good he treats his slave when you obey?”

“Yes, master. Thank you sir.”

I fucked her, hearing the sound of splashing everytime I pumped. She wrapped her arms around me and let me use her how I wanted.

“I think you want to pee now, don’t you?”, I asked her.

“Yes, master. I really need to pee.”

I pulled out of her and pushed her legs over her head.

“Do it! Piss all over your own face.”

She looked shocked, but amazed I would even ask her to do that. I saw that she was hesitant, so I let off her.

“Get on your hands and knees, now!”

She obeyed. I spanked her red ass again and again.

“What did master tell you to do?”

She answered, “master wants me to pee on my face.”

“And did you do it?” I asked

“No I didn’t.”

I spanked her hard and enjoyed her moan each time.

“When master says to do something, you do it…do you understand?”

I spanked and spanked until my hand hurt.

“Yes master, I’m sorry.”

I put her on her back and again lifted her legs.

I urged her, “now piss in your face.”

She reluctantly and slowly released piss leaking from her pussy down her chest.

“Good girl, relax and let it out.”

Then a hiss of pee sprayed onto her face. She looked excited.

“That’s right, spray that piss all over your fucking face.”

She sprayed more. I loved seeing this little piss slut being trained like this.

While she was pissing, I stuck my cock inside her.

“You see how I reward you when you do what you’re told?”

I fucked her pissy wet pussy and pulled my cock out.

“Piss more now!”

She let out a beautiful fountain of piss all over her face as she moaned. I put my cock back in her and pounded away.

I couldn’t help but talk down to her. “Are you a good little piss whore?”

“Yes sir, I’m a fucking piss whore”, she answered.

“You like peeing all over your face for me while I fuck you?”

“Yes, I do. I fucking love it master!”

I pulled out again and without me even asking, she emptied her entire bladder all over herself. I rubbed my cock hard while seeing it and as she was finishing, I shot a thick load of cum right on her face.

“That’s right, take that fucking cum.”

I shot spurt after spurt all over her piss soaked face.

I stood up and sat back down on the sofa and drank more. She stood up, amazed at what just happened.

“Did I say you could stand up?”

She looked a bit worried. I snapped my fingers and walked towards me. I bent her over the sofa and began smacking away at her ass.

“Did I say you could stand up?”

“No sir” she said frightened

“You only stand up when I say you can stand up.”

I spanked her piss soaked ass. The wetness made the hits hurt even more.

She said, “yes master, I’m sorry”.

Then I commanded her, “now sit back in our mess, and drink more water while you play with yourself for me.”

I sat back and drank and drank while watching my slave fill her bladder with me.

“Does it feel good playing with you pussy with a full bladder.”

“Yes master, it feels amazing.”

By this time, both of our bladders were full again and my cock was getting engorged. I signaled her to come over to me and I bent her back over the sofa and entered her from behind.

While fucking her wet pussy, I asked her, “what did you enjoy about what we just did?”

She said, “I loved how you pissed all over my face master. And I loved how you rewarded me with your cum.”

Upon hearing that, I stopped and then relaxed my muscles to piss. Then her pussy warmed with my piss.

“Oh my god,” she said.

I peed inside her until it was completely full. Then I pulled out and spilled all my piss onto the floor.

She moaned, “oh my god, yes master. Piss inside me.”

I stopped and pulled her by her hair to her knees. I shoved my piss soaked cock in her mouth.

“Look up at me.”

Scared, her eyes quickly looked at me.

“You don’t ever tell me what to do! Ever!….Is that understood?”

Looking up at me with a mouthfull of my cock, she nodded her head in agreement. Then her eyes got big, realizing what I was doing. I began pissing inside her mouth.

“Swallow it”

I pulled my cock out and allowed her to swallow. Then I shoved my cock back in her head and pissed some more. This time I face fucked her and enjoyed the feeling of my piss splashing out of her mouth. I stopped again and pissed more. Then continued fucking her face deep with my piss. I pulled out hard and watched all my piss spill out onto her thighs. Then I sprayed her fucking face as she gagged to catch her breath.

“Take it you fucking slut, take all that piss.”

Then I brought her back to her feet and turned her around. Bending her over I stuck my cock back inside her pissy warm pussy. I fucked her hard, stopping every now and then to pee. Then continued fucking piss out of her.

Sh started moaning heavy now and I knew she was about to cum. I stopped and pushed deeper in her and released the last of my piss, completely filling her. Her knees started shaking and she moaned loud.

“Cum for me you dirty piss whore. I command you to cum with your pussy full of master’s piss.”

She shook so hard my cock slipped out and all my piss exited her as she came. I thought I had pissed more than usual because it kept coming out. Then I realized it wasn’t my piss anymore. She was releasing her entire bladder while cumming. She dropped to her knees shaking uncontrollably and pissing all over the floor. I fucking loved every second of it. I watched her squirm in a giant puddle of both our piss. I couldn’t take it anymore. The sight of my piss slave in our mess was too much for me. I rubbed myself and aimed at her. I shot another load of cum all over her helpless self. I came hard, spurt after spurt, making sure I came on every part of her body.

I sat back down on the sofa and looked at her. She was soaked inside and out with piss and cum, looking like the perfect little piss slave.

I asked her finally, “what do you say?”

She answered, “Thank you master….thank you so much!”

• Hot 3