Have any males ever used the female toilet for whatever reason

walked in them when I was a duty manager in a dept store just to check I wasn't about to lock anyone in for the night but never used them.... really wasn't at all what I expected.... kinda thought they'd be all pretty and decorated and smell of perfume and stuff but they're actually just several stalls side by side and not pretty at all

Accidentally in an old building. Old building meant small restrooms so the absence of urinals wasn't the red flag it should have been. I started pissing in toilet and female voice from neighboring stall loudly announced "You know this is a womens' restroom". I didn't hear anything hitting the bowl on that side of the stall wall. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Northern_pee said:

Like what the title says. Have any males ever used the female toilet. If you have please feel free to share. This sparked my interest after I walked into the lady’s room a few days ago and saw a man walk out of one of the stalls. 

Actually yes. I hadn’t been to this one Panera that I used to go to like every few days, so when I went back, and I needed to use the bathroom, I just walked into the bathroom I thought was the mens room. I went in, walked into a stall quickly because I needed to piss badly, and peed loud and hard into the toilet. I peed for like a minute, then walked out of the stall and hear the stream in the stall next to me finish up and the toilet flush. As I walked over to the sink, a young late 20s girl walks out of the stall. I finished washing my hands, opened the door and realized I was in the womens room. I said sorry to her and left.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

I used the ladies room in the past I went to a cousin's graduation and Mens was closed.   I needed to pee at the time and try to open the ladies room door. It was open and I walked in no ladies was in there at the time. I went into a stall I started to pee and then I heard some ladies walk in I heard ladies pull down pants and underwear some pee I heard. I walk out of stall and I saw some ladies and none of the ladies say anything to me. 

• Like 1

Yes, has happened to me. Signage was less than clear, and the building symmetric. No one noticed though, and I only saw it when leaving the room and noticing the sign on the door was wrong.

• Like 1

Similar to above, went in to one by accident when I was in a hurry and only realised on the way out. Also in work if I was asked to come into the office on a weekend, the ladies was on my corridor and the gents on another, there was only me there so obvs I used the ladies all the time 🙂

Edited by mickymoist
  • Like 2

I did, and not even only once!

First when I was around 8-9 we visited a thermal spa with my class and spent most of the day there. The showers and toilets were in a separate building with four doors. It wasn't really clear to me so for first I went into the men's shower where I asked someone where the toilets are, and he said its on the other side of the building. So I went to the other side - but to the other other side! The door was open so I didn't see the sign and I didn't notice the lack of urinals as I was already looking for a stall. All was fine until next time - I went straight to where I thought the men's room was and got yelled on by an elderly lady on my way out.

Second when I was visiting a foreign country and I followed the signs to a small toilet building with two - two stalls in both sides. Again, the doors were open completely, and even it also had a textual version of the genders above them, I did not understand and accidentally used the ladies part. I only found out when I came out and someone shut the other door by then.

Then one time there was a plumbing problem at my workplace and I had to choose weather go down to the ground floor or to use the ladies so after I made sure nobody was in the latter, I just went there. The workers did not say anything so I guess I wasn't the only one.

And as a bonus, I worked in an office where the gender ratio was like 40 to 1 so by mutual agreement everyone used both toilets, sometimes to the annoyance of the single lady coworker, who even though had twice the toilets theoretically accessible, still had to wait...

• Like 1
On 6/6/2022 at 7:56 PM, Northern_pee said:

Like what the title says. Have any males ever used the female toilet. If you have please feel free to share. This sparked my interest after I walked into the lady’s room a few days ago and saw a man walk out of one of the stalls. 

Yeah once or twice just walked in on accident like 

Totally by accident...twice. Was in a restaurant I have never been, asked for directions to restroom. She gave them and I thought I had it right until the second time I came out she saw a dude exiting the other restroom. Did my double take and realized my mistake. Doors weren't even locked, but no one walked in on me thankfully.

The thought's just occurred to me whilst on a similar topic in Live Chat - I do quite regularly at my local bar.

I'm not an everyday drinker by any means, not even an every week drinker.  Sometimes I'll be in there once a week but then a few weeks will go past.  My first choice is my local 'micro bar' which is a converted shop in the village.  It's one of about four establishments but probably the friendliest and certainly the smallest.

As a converted shop it's only got half a dozen tables by the bar, an at the rear is what would have been the staff end of the shop with a narrow steep staircase up to the 'attic' and the gents, with two urinals.  To get to those stairs though you have to walk past the ladies / disabled bathroom - with a single toilet, flowery wallpaper and floral trimmings.

The reason I know those latter facts is that when the place is quiet which it often is, or later in the evening, standard practise is to forget climbing the stairs.   So yes, I frequently use the ladies - but unfortunately the fact it's a single bathroom and the usual clientele means not in a very exciting sense.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Yup, but it was an accident.

I was going to community college at the time, and at that time my sleep schedule was absolute garbage. I had stayed up the entire night I think, the day before school. So my tired, groggy and barely conscious self ended up wandering into the womens bathroom to pee. I sat down and went (I know, and I refuse to debate this or defend myself), and a young lady, to my shock, occupied the stall next to me and started her stream. One came in, then another, then another, and it didn't stop and I was sitting there like "Fuck if I get caught I'm gonna be labeled some kind of pervert..." Hearing girls peeing uninhibited right next to me should have turned me on, but theres a time and a place and this was not the vibe. I finally caught a break in between occupants and dashed out, only to be caught by a woman who said "You aren't supposed to be in there". I walked right past her and said "Yeah, I know..." tired as fuck and walked right past her. She didn't make much effort to stop me so I tried to just forget the whole experience, but here I am telling the story in vivid detail.

• Like 3

Quite often, actually. I just love the sound of a woman peeing on the toilet, and I've often snuck into the women's toilets. I do my own business there while waiting for some time, and sometimes it pays off, with a woman or two coming in. Usually it's a quick hiss or a tinkle hitting the water/toilet (with the occasional backdoor noises).

• Like 1

I have used ladies toilets on multiple occasions.   Here are a few that come to mind:

In halls of residence at university, the student rooms on each floor were designated as either male or female and the toilets were designated according to the occupancy of that floor.   The toilets varied according to the corridor, but were mostly three cubicles.  There were no urinals.   Therefore, although the halls management frowned on it, everyone just used the toilet on the floor that they were currently on, so if girls were visiting the guys, the girls peed in the guys toilets and if guys were visiting girls then they just used the toilets on the girls floor.   This led to me seeing some good looking girls go into toilets on my floor and me hearing them peeing and also me going into toilets on the girls floor and hearing them peeing.    On some of the smaller corridors, they didn't have a separate shower room, so in one room there were two toilet cubicles, two washbasins and one shower cubicle.  The shower cubicles simply had a shower curtain rather than a door and without realising this, I once went into a toilet on the ladies floor and I saw the shower curtain drawn across, could hear water running and could see the feet of a girl under the curtain.  I was already in there and followed the usual etiquette and went in and used a cubicle to pee.  Whilst I was peeing, the shower water stopped and as I came out of the cubicle, a gorgeous girl came out of the shower cubicle still wrapping herself in a towel.  I got a quick look at her very pleasant breasts as she wrapped up.   I said hi and apologised for catching her and she said not to worry and it was her fault for not wrapping up before stepping out. That was 30 years ago but I still remember it!

Working on a customer site doing cabling over a weekend I have used ladies toilets rather than the gents just because they were nearer and nobody was about.

At a park with public toilets, the gents was locked so I used the ladies.   They were not great toilets - three cubicles with solid brick walls between them and stainless steel toilets.  Nobody else in there, no issues.

In a hotel, the toilets were down the end of a corridor.  I turned into the wrong toilet but thought that as I was in there and nobody was around, I would pee in there anyway.   I finished and opened the cubicle just as I did, the door started to open, so I quickly retreated into the cubicle.   I sat there and listened as a lady proceeded to peel down her clothing, pee onto the porcelain with a bit of a hiss, reel off some toilet paper, wipe, flush, adjust her clothes and head for the sink.  Meanwhile another lady came in and I heard them chat briefly before the second lady went into a stall and they continued to chat as she peed loudly into the water.   Finally they both left and it went quiet.   I went to the listen at the door to check that it was clear with no footsteps approaching and left rapidly.   Once in the corridor I was fine as I could have been returning from the gents, but I didn't want to get caught actually leaving the door.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

On multiple occasions, actually. All of them were pre-transition, mind you, so maybe that's the world giving me a sign lol. Once was when I was stopped at a gas station and I honest-to-god got the signs mixed up. It wasn't until I got in and saw a woman washing her hands that I realized my mistake. She didn't seem to care tho.

The next was in high school, it was the next-to-last day before summer break and both of the men's were out of order. I didn't feel like pissing my pants so I used the women's and thankfully there was no one in there or I would've never heard the end of it. I didn't get reprimanded by faculty either even tho they had security cams everywhere.

My last was also because of an out of order men's bathroom at another gas station. It was a single-room bathroom this time and strangely enough the women's also had a urinal. Odd choice, but I did piss in it so never let it be said it was useless. #transrights

Edited by Peenicks
Spelling and format errors
  • Like 1

By accident 

I was on a studio to take part of a tv show recording. I was bursting to pee, almost leaking, i asked where the bathroom was and rushed there, only when i looked under the space below the door i saw a high heel, then i realized i entered the female bathroom, desperate as i was, i relieved myself right there, but i waited the lady to leave before i exited the bathroom

• Like 1

My wife and I had stopped at a Panera restaurant in Kansas City after spending the day there. I had not taken a piss all the time we were there, and as you can imagine I was desperately in need of relieving my bladder/ Having placed our order and finding a place to sit, I hurried off to the toilets. I rushed to push open the door to what turned out not to be the Men's but the Women's. I did not realize my mistake and thought it was odd that there was no urinal. I entered the first stall and stepped up to the toilet/ As I unzipped my fly and extracted my penis, I heard somebody else enter the toilet. The sound of high heels clicking across the tile floor caused me to realize that I was in the Women's toilet! Afraid of being caught I pushed down my pants and underwear and sat down on the toilet. The woman who had entered the toilet had entered the next stall. I heard the swish of the fabric of her skirt being raised and her panties being lowered. I decided that I had better relieve my bladder as quick as I could and sneak out of the toilet. I wondered what she thought if she noticed a pair of men's shoes under the stall partition and the echoing sound of my strong stream of piss striking the water in the toilet. finished pissing, I quickly stood up, adjusted my clothing and exited the stall. I could not resist pee4king through the gap between the stall door and wall. The woman sitting on the toilet stool was an older lady of probably fifty and quite chubby. Like me she must have been quite desperate for a pee and was releasing a gushing, splattering torrent into the bowl. The whole incident caused me to feel quite stimulated sexually and I and my wife did not get all the way home without turning off to find a somewhat seclude place to pull over and have a nice fuck.

• Like 2

Once by accident.  In a pub we used to go to regularly when I was at college, they were renovating the men's toilets. During this reconstruction, the women's toilets were officially designated for both genders. But later, I didn't realize, that the renovation of the men's toilets had finished and out of habit I headed for the toilets I had been using for the last few weeks.

At that time, the toilets I headed to were again ladies' toilets.

I didn't realize my mistake until I was on my way out and the girl coming in gave me a strange look. But nothing dramatic happened.

A "golden" opportunity came up once when I stopped at a gas station, went inside, and asked for the men's room key (restrooms were around the side of the building with outside doors).  They said both rooms were occupied, so I went around and waited for one to open.  A woman came out of the ladies' room, so I said "Can I have the key? I really have to go and the men's is busy." She gave me the key, and "click!" a great idea came to me!  I went in, and straddled the toilet standing, but facing into the room.  Then I peed full force onto the floor, so it looked like a woman had sat on the toilet but sprayed the floor.  I always wanted to pee like that but am too reluctant... too obvious in a men's room especially if someone comes in right after me.  Usually my standard restroom pee is into the darkest corner, behind the toilet, or under the sink.  So it felt great to pee a lot onto the middle of the floor.  I made wet footsteps to make it look like I came in and walked to the sink, in case anyone noticed.  No one was waiting for the key, so I just returned it to the counter and went on my way with a big smile.

• Like 1