Hotel carpet adventure

• 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, PPrince said:

Have had issues with uploading vids, but finally fixed. Had a lot of fun staying in the crappy Travelodge again. 

After meeting friends in town I was so desperate I nearly pissed myself on the way back to the hotel. However, I just about managed to make it back to my room and get my trousers off before opening the flood gates against the headboard right into the carpet. Such a relief! I could not stop even if I wanted to! 

https://imgur.com/a/k6OVjg9

Thanks for sharing! Your naughty pisses are so hot. Hotels are probably my favourite place to see marked hehe

• Love 1
On 11/7/2022 at 7:00 PM, PPrince said:

Have had issues with uploading vids, but finally fixed. Had a lot of fun staying in the crappy Travelodge again. 

After meeting friends in town I was so desperate I nearly pissed myself on the way back to the hotel. However, I just about managed to make it back to my room and get my trousers off before opening the flood gates against the headboard right into the carpet. Such a relief! I could not stop even if I wanted to! 

This is fucking hot!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, PPrince said:

Probably the most daring piss I've ever done in a hotel... They put a spare mattress under the main bed! I thought I'd only have a few drops left anyway after already emptying my bladder on the carpet (might post later) but turns out I had a surprising amount of pee left to soak into the mattress.. Turn up the sound 😜 Made me cum so hard! 

https://imgur.com/a/M08UpPa

FUCK that's hot 🥵 what a great opportunity. I've always wanted to soak a hotel mattress like that hehe

• Thanks 1
On 11/13/2022 at 4:56 PM, PPrince said:

Probably the most daring piss I've ever done in a hotel... They put a spare mattress under the main bed! I thought I'd only have a few drops left anyway after already emptying my bladder on the carpet (might post later) but turns out I had a surprising amount of pee left to soak into the mattress.. Turn up the sound 😜 Made me cum so hard! 

https://imgur.com/a/M08UpPa

Very hot photos and video, thanks for sharing. This beautiful bright white mattress has definitely become even more beautiful. Urine stains always look very good on white material. I really like to see spots and stains of urine on white material and white things

• Thanks 1
On 11/8/2022 at 12:00 AM, PPrince said:

Damn ... I love that kind of hard, uncontrollable piss, especially onto a hotel carpet.  Do you ever try to piss elsewhere in the hotel?  

I've got a couple of trips coming up and now I just can't wait to leave some puddles.  

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 1:43 PM, Oleg777 said:

Very hot photos and video, thanks for sharing. This beautiful bright white mattress has definitely become even more beautiful. Urine stains always look very good on white material. I really like to see spots and stains of urine on white material and white things

I agree I love pissing on white things especially when my piss is strong and yellow I'll watch the white turn yellow from my piss

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, pissluva said:

I agree I love pissing on white things especially when my piss is strong and yellow I'll watch the white turn yellow from my piss

Oh, how I dream that a girl pisses on any of my white things with strong, hard yellow urine (sometimes also morning urine or urine after wine, beer). I really desire that my white things become yellow from female urine and then have strong and serious yellow spots, stains and they smelled strongly of urine. It's so hot and beautiful, it would give me great pleasure

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Oleg777 said:

Oh, how I dream that a girl pisses on any of my white things with strong, hard yellow urine (sometimes also morning urine or urine after wine, beer). I really desire that my white things become yellow from female urine and then have strong and serious yellow spots, stains and they smelled strongly of urine. It's so hot and beautiful, it would give me great pleasure

I love doing that when I go to hotel I piss all over the mattress with my strong yellow ass morning piss I love watching my piss hit the mattress and turn it from white to yellow from all my hot morning piss

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, pissluva said:

I love doing that when I go to hotel I piss all over the mattress with my strong yellow ass morning piss I love watching my piss hit the mattress and turn it from white to yellow from all my hot morning piss

I share this passion of yours, very much!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, colette888 said:

It so much fun I get a room with two beds and I'll use one to piss on I'll pull the covers back and stand in the bed and spray my yellow morning piss all over the mattress and pillows I also pile the towels up and piss on them too. I soak them towels until they are yellow from my hot piss

• Hot 3
On 11/26/2022 at 10:07 PM, colette888 said:

Do you also like to piss on different things, including white things? And would you also prefer to piss on white things with strong yellow pee and would you have the pleasure of seeing how white things turn yellow from your pee?

• Hot 1
12 hours ago, Oleg777 said:

Do you also like to piss on different things, including white things? And would you also prefer to piss on white things with strong yellow pee and would you have the pleasure of seeing how white things turn yellow from your pee?

Frankly, I never pay much attention to the colour of the stuff I pee against... But, yeah, it's quite rewarding when yellow stains are left around..

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, PPrince said:

Happy New Year peelovers! 

Another work trip, another hotel room to enjoy.

Toilets in hotel rooms are over rated!

https://imgur.com/a/XA8BgHj

That carpet looks like a slow absorber.  Those can be fun to watch and see how long it takes for the pee to sink in.  I visited one hotel where the carpet must have been plastic or sprayed with water repellent ... after 3-4 hours, my pee was still a puddle on top, so I soaked it up with a towel.  Leaving a wet spot is fine, but leaving an actual puddle is a bit too obvious.  😁

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2022 at 7:00 PM, PPrince said:

Bro, I love how hard your stream hits that headboard !  Good inspiration.  

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2023 at 9:57 AM, Sexismygod said:

That carpet looks like a slow absorber.  Those can be fun to watch and see how long it takes for the pee to sink in.  I visited one hotel where the carpet must have been plastic or sprayed with water repellent ... after 3-4 hours, my pee was still a puddle on top, so I soaked it up with a towel.  Leaving a wet spot is fine, but leaving an actual puddle is a bit too obvious.  😁

Haha omg I can imagine! That's kinda hot though!

This Travelodge is already so disgusting that I don't even feel bad for adding to the stains. Looks like I'm not the first to use the carpet as a toilet!

The tacky bed spread acts perfectly as toilet paper to rub dry my trans dick (scroll down in the link). 

https://imgur.com/a/Jiigd2u

• Hot 3
On 3/6/2023 at 5:54 PM, PPrince said:

This Travelodge is already so disgusting that I don't even feel bad for adding to the stains. Looks like I'm not the first to use the carpet as a toilet!

The tacky bed spread acts perfectly as toilet paper to rub dry my trans dick (scroll down in the link). 

https://imgur.com/a/Jiigd2u

Even in a completely clean room, there would be no need to feel bad for leaving a stain. Quite the opposite, I would say it adds some extra value.

If all piss stains were left by guys, I would definitely stay in dirty rooms more often 😜

• 3 months later...

This was an absolute delight!! The hotel was refurbishing and the room just had a new carpet put in. I of course had to offer my personal service to make it smell more homely.

I had been on a train for several hours and was absolutely bursting!! Decided to remove the mattress and push the twin beds slightly apart and just make my toilet there onto the brand new carpet underneath, absolutely soaking it. I still jerk off to this one quite regularly and definitely must go back there some time ...

https://imgur.com/a/eJCL5LL

• Agree 1