Your Ideal Parallel Universe?

In my parallel world, this PeeFans site would be an actually site where we could all visit and pee freely. 

There would be carpet on all footpaths, toilets out in the open, people would be wetting themsel es as they walk down the street. All the gutters/drains would collect the pee and pipe it to the town center where there would be a large fountain the flowed with the pee from the drains. 

There would be special bench for people to sit who wanted a golden showers and anyone passing by could willing give them one. 

Free water for everyone so we could keep our bladders topped up. 

Loads of trees, posts, walls etc for people to pee up. 

Hotels didn't care where you went and pubs would have urinals at the bar. 

Oh the things we could do there would be fantastic 

Edited by LovesToWet
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

That sounds dystopian - what is wrong with carpet! I would miss the carpet.

There would be carpet all around the rest of the pub for people who like peeing on carpets. I was just thinking you could pee at the bar while ordering your next round

• Haha 1
  • Love 2

I guess my ideal parallel world would be that public peeing was perfectly acceptable by both males and females, adults of all types and sexual preferences, and  with no laws forbidding it, and no repercussions from the authorities. I would love the idea of being able to piss in the street without any fear of being ridiculed, or arrested. AND also that public nudity would be an encouraged option,  but not mandatory. I say optional nudity  (I  have nothing against nudity for all adults) but I would not walk around naked myself  because I  ❤  the idea of unzipping in public and whippin' my buddy out to piss 💛.  It just makes me feel naughty, yet it's a turn-on for me. Seeing naked women while trying to piss would  be  really nice, however with a stiff dick it would be kinda' difficult...but not impossible. I'd manage some how. 😉

• Love 4
On 6/7/2022 at 3:20 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

This may initially sound a little controversial, but I'd still like pee to be slightly taboo.

What I mean is, if it was just a thing like sneezing or yawning, and everyone just did it everywhere - surely it would lose its magic and fascination.  It'd be amazing for a few days, weeks or even a month or so - but then would be the norm.

Instead I'd like to just take away the 'ewww' factor that so many people have about pee and relax attitudes to public nudity just a little bit - but not too much.  That way we'd still see pee-dancing from time to time, there'd still be a knowing that a girl squatting in the street is doing it from desperate need - it would still carry that thrill and be slightly taboo.

On another level our kink would be accepted just like any other - so high street 'adult' shops like Ann Summers in the UK would sell pee fun related accessories alongside the saucy maid and secretary costumes.

And of course we'd be able to be real life friends rather than having a separate life with you guys.

It's kind of a chicken and egg scenario isn't it? If there were no taboo would we have even developed our fetishes in the first place? I am relatively certain my fetish would never have emerged if not for the taboo around urination (though I have no  evidence to support this hypothesis).  

I think you've described a pretty ideal scenario. I like the idea of keeping the taboo or kink, but exorcising the creepy aura that surrounds us. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

My ideal parallel universe would be one in which peeing for sexual pleasure is the norm and considered normal and mainstream, including peeing in random places for the fun of it. Where pubs and nightclubs would have peeing rooms where men and women can watch each other peeing or pee on or all over each other, and where not using them at all but just peeing on the floor is considered acceptable. And where offering a glass for someone to piss in so you can drink it is nothing out of the ordinary in pubs.

A universe in which inviting a date back to your place involves them christening your place by peeing on the floor, whether it be tiled or carpeted.

A universe where anyone who finds any of this disgusting or unusual would be considered an uptight freak, lol.

Where someone else's piss was considered the ideal water to use for washing your hair, ideally direct from the source..

Public toilets would have no urinals and only one or two cubicles for number twos.  Peeing would be done openly on the floor or against the walls, with drains in the corners. Such public toilets would be mixed gender so men and women could pee in front of each other openly. Urinating in the street would also be considered normal.

A woman offering to hold a man's dick as he pees somewhere would be a common courtesy.

When a newly married couple retire to the honeymoon sweet, an essential and expected act would be for the marriage to be consumated by peeing all over each other. 

There would be shows on mainstream TV showing people randomly peeing in various imaginitive places, with the public phoning in to vote for their favourite performances.

"Public toilets would have no urinals and only one or two cubicles for number twos.  Peeing would be done openly on the floor or against the walls, with drains in the corners. Such public toilets would be mixed gender so men and women could pee in front of each other openly. Urinating in the street would also be considered normal."  I'm all for this, especially the last line!

article-2607567-1D2BE96500000578-358_634x766.jpg

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Johnboy777 said:

"Public toilets would have no urinals and only one or two cubicles for number twos.  Peeing would be done openly on the floor or against the walls, with drains in the corners. Such public toilets would be mixed gender so men and women could pee in front of each other openly. Urinating in the street would also be considered normal."  I'm all for this, especially the last line!

article-2607567-1D2BE96500000578-358_634x766.jpg

And I would add: If some females are too shy about urinating in the street, certain alleyways will be marked "for female pissing only."

It's sad if this has to be a parallel universe to stand a chance of happening - but after this weekend's experience:

I'd like peeing in public still to be fairly taboo so it keeps it's mystique, but for people just to live and let live - not to call out and shout at the lady in question caught in the act.   The same guys shouting at her for being a 'dirty cow' when they'll probably be pissing on a wall somewhere ten minutes later.

Live and let live and all that.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It's sad if this has to be a parallel universe to stand a chance of happening - but after this weekend's experience:

I'd like peeing in public still to be fairly taboo so it keeps it's mystique, but for people just to live and let live - not to call out and shout at the lady in question caught in the act.   The same guys shouting at her for being a 'dirty cow' when they'll probably be pissing on a wall somewhere ten minutes later.

Live and let live and all that.

I for one would never call out or shame a female caught short, and be seen peeing in public. I've already seen it twice this summer, and just smiled at the women (one elderly and the other about 21). And yes, maybe  a 1/2 hour later I myself could be seen pissing in an alley. As you say: live and let live, and all that. Viva la pee!

• Love 4
On 8/31/2022 at 7:34 PM, Johnboy777 said:

I for one would never call out or shame a female caught short, and be seen peeing in public. I've already seen it twice this summer, and just smiled at the women (one elderly and the other about 21). And yes, maybe  a 1/2 hour later I myself could be seen pissing in an alley. As you say: live and let live, and all that. Viva la pee!

I'd call her out to say "You go, girl!" 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I'd call her out to say "You go, girl!" 

I thought about saying it to the young girl, but I  just smiled and gave her the thumbs up; the elderly woman looked like she just had a weak bladder and couldn't hold any longer, and she looked embarrassed that someone saw her.

Edited by Johnboy777
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

in my parallel universe, there would be a peeing beauty pageant which is called "miss piss". The ten women who  in that beauty contest squat side by side and pee.  Three of those ten women that considered to be the most attractive while peeing will win the prize.

additionally, the peeing beauty contest consists of several areas, just like the beauty contest in our real world,one of them is physical attractiveness. but unlike the beauty contest in our real world,women don't need to wear swimming suits or bikini. in the physical attractiveness round,the women's lower body part wear swimming pants,while their upper body part wear normal clothes. This section involve judgement base on the attractiveness of their legs. this is because this beauty pageant only involve judgement on the body parts that women exposed to other women when they pee in public bathroom,(since women don't usually take of their top clothes to pee in women's room)assume that open squat urinal is the norm in that parallel universe which were normal for women seeing each other peeing in women's room,just like men in our real world seeing each other peeing on urinal in men's room.

Edited by kitty and mimi
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

I used to write stories of this "genre".  So I posted, some I did not.  The problem with those stories was that most of them took place in High School, and many of the characters were "underage".

My "Alternate World" was one created by a mischievous demigod.  Men were supposed to wear clothes, but women could go naked if they so chose.  Men were supposed to use restrooms to pee, but women were free to pee anywhere.  And the women all had out of control sex drives, so male students were often having sex with the female librarians,  and teachers.

I would setup stories within that world.  And I was always trying for bad humor.  I never described the male characters, and tried to not give them names.  I named and described the female characters in detail.

Maybe those stories would work if I set them in a University.

• Like 1

It's interesting, this thread almost makes me want to write those sorts of stories again -- almost..

It was actually kind of difficult to write those stories.  Maybe I over- thought things?  I would write the stories, and end out removing all but the bare minimum, and the 'stories' would end up rather short.  The stories seemed better when I explained less.  And a couple of beers always made them easier to write.

Those were some of the 'trippiest' stories I ever wrote.

Maybe it's a show -- don't tell -- sort of thing.  You shock the reader with bizarre scenes, that you don't explain.

"Mmph!! Mmph!! Ahhhh!!" The librarian moaned so loudlyI feared we would get caught.  She lay underneath me, her face flushed, with her heart pounding madly.

"We're gonna get caught.." I gasped fearfully.

"You worry too much." The librarian closed her eyes as her pussy choked the life out of my engorged member. My cock exploded in a hot mind blowing eruption deep inside of her.

A short full hipped blonde stood a good distance from us, fingering her crotch as she watched.  It took me a moment to realize that she was unzipped.  She pulled her jeans down urgently and squatted.

The librarian rolled her head to the side and watched, along with me, as the blonde created a huge messy puddle on the carpet.

• Like 1

I do not really like what I wrote as my example, but it got me thinking about writing that sort of story, and even though I am in the middle of writing two other stories, I decided to start a third.

The start of my story is in the 'Fictional Stories" section.  I named it "Krog's World".

On 8/28/2022 at 12:31 PM, LickerLover said:

My ideal parallel world would be one where nudity is the norm for men/women/trans-men/trans-women - and that public peeing was perfectly acceptable (but we would still be voyeurs and exhibitionist about it).

Also - open bay showers for all

This is pretty much my ideal universe as well. No bigotry of any kind, pissing wherever you want whenever you want, free love accepted but not required. While I find the taboo aspects of pissing in naughty places very arousing, I honestly don't think it would lose its luster for me if it just became the norm to piss anywhere.

• Love 3