Your Ideal Parallel Universe?

I saw this on my Facebook This morning and was inspired to create this topic.

So, what is everyone's ideal parallel universe? I would still really love to see open peeing anywhere become an actual thing. And, I would love to be able to hang out with everyone on here 🤣

FB_IMG_1654524430354.jpg

Edited by Bacardi
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Kupar said:

Difficult to beat the ideas already expressed (meeting up with PF friends; free / nonchalant peeing accepted everywhere, plus nudity and sex if you want ... something like the Pisuaria and Kymala worlds created by fiction-writing members here).

I think in my parallel universe, I would be 20 years younger but know what I know now and the people I know now. I would be a better, more experienced lover, and a better person. Oh - and I would not have a tendency towards thinning hair.

oh yes 20 years younger but with the same wisdom would be awesome 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

I would just look at it being an opportunity to have a bit more colour in my wardrobe...

😆 The inner pink-barbie-Pauly finally released after years of being constrained within black-gothic-Pauly. I would love to see that! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

To become a norm It must loose its intimidatory value that exists only in human spicies as they lost ability to smell subtastive information that animals encode in marking their partners and territory.  if not tabuu it will evolve again to that marking value where it rudimentary is.

I want my partner enjoy my romantic marking... not feeling a revensive intimidation many analyst see in our fan... It all so much depends ... Some gets arrousal just after beating...

These two messages Love mark or hate mark we read intuitively  from a partner...

But colours in public... all these doggy instincts and pleasures to mark over cat or other dog wee...

It is a huge array of subconsious instincts we risk to release.If for peace and pleasure than OK in modern easy enviroment... I am afraid it became a taboo as it was used as a weaponry in cave life making your cave ininhabitable due to ammonia vapor if you wee and cook  same time...same place... 

"We do not like your clothing or food shop prices ..."  good no gun policy...? no spray ballon needed ...

Edited by A_AShes
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Kupar said:

😆 The inner pink-barbie-Pauly finally released after years of being constrained within black-gothic-Pauly. I would love to see that! 

The full Lolita might come out, but probably via the Gothic Lolita! Not many Lolita shops near me...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

What an interesting topic! My universe would have instant travel where one could go to any place in the world instantly. Women would be equal to men, go topless at the pool or beach like men do. Women would be bolder, able to piss standing or however and let others see if they wanted. It would be nice to see a woman peeing on the side of the road for instance. Rest rooms would be unise

• Like 3
  • Love 1

My ideal universe is one where an army of women run the world and use piss marking to reinforce their power. At any time and anywhere they can come to your house, demand to enter and piss wherever they feel like. If they meet you on the street they can force you to the floor and piss all over you or in your mouth. 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My ideal parallel universe would be one where you could pee on a tree in a park and not get in trouble for it.  The idea came to me when I was walking through an urban park recently and wishing I could just piss on a tree instead of waiting until I found a bathroom.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...

My ideal parallel world would be one where nudity is the norm for men/women/trans-men/trans-women - and that public peeing was perfectly acceptable (but we would still be voyeurs and exhibitionist about it).

Also - open bay showers for all

Edited by LickerLover
Addition
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
On 6/6/2022 at 10:09 AM, Bacardi said:

I saw this on my Facebook This morning and was inspired to create this topic.

So, what is everyone's ideal parallel universe? I would still really love to see open peeing anywhere become an actual thing. And, I would love to be able to hang out with everyone on here 🤣

FB_IMG_1654524430354.jpg

article-2607567-1D2BE96500000578-358_634x766.jpg

CoCLZE4WcAAq6aB (1).jpeg

• Hot 1
11 hours ago, LickerLover said:

My ideal parallel world would be one where nudity is the norm for men/women/trans-men/trans-women - and that public peeing was perfectly acceptable (but we would still be voyeurs and exhibitionist about it).

Omg yes

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Peenicks said:

Besides the normal utopian things I'd add (egalitarianism, clean energy, no need for currency, no militarized borders or police, better education, bigger & better public transport, everyone's basic needs met, etc.) I would also add that while public nudity and urination are not prohibited, you'd still get more than a few funny looks at most place so it's still something of a taboo (kind of like how public nudity is handled in Spain). Additionally there would be more cultures with less puritanical views on sex, sexuality, and polyamory. And finally easy, safe, and free access to abortions and medical transitions for all who want them.

Here's hoping for a sexier future

Amen! 

I wouldn’t say it is weird exactly. I mean, to each their own. I must admit my guy friends and I always pee anywhere we can when we are out together and we like to watch each other and hold each other’s cocks as well. As long as you are not causing offence or doing it anywhere near somewhere that is put of bounds (ie church, school etc) then I don’t see any problem. I think it is harmless enough and I think we all have obsessions, so be a little discreet but go for it.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Omg yes

On 8/28/2022 at 1:31 PM, LickerLover said:

Maybe full nudity is an option, but not the norm?  I  have nothing against nudity for all adults, but I ❤  the idea of unzipping in public and whippin' my buddy out to piss 💛. It just makes me feel so... naughty, and horny. And lookin' at pretty, curvy, naked women while trying to piss with a stiff dick is kinda' difficult...but not impossible. 😆

Edited by Johnboy777
Add'l comment
  • Love 1