Any good chat rooms out there?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 7:30 PM, AM Kurious said:

I also miss the Tolet Room on Chatro. Still haven't found any replacement, but currently checking this site that I found in another thread on this forum: http://www.poolchat.org.uk

There are people in the room, but it looks they will only chat to people with a female nick... Will see.

Sadly, you are correct. As usual, you don't really get a lot of attention as a male person in that chatroom.

On the other hand, my girlfriend gets bombarded with messages there. And it's pretty weird messages at that.

• 2 weeks later...

It sort of is against the rules, although not in an ultra-hard sense.

Certainly sharing and promoting existing off-site chat sites is against site rules, and there's a strong desire that people don't go off into little cliques where they don't contribute here any more because they're chatting there.  Also there's that thing where many, many profiles on the mainstream sites can be fake and not at all delivering what they promise which is against our ethos. 

In terms of a 'homegrown' chat capability, unfortunately the number of active members who would be willing may work against you.   Most people, even if they don't say it, actually mean that they want to chat with ladies, and then it's down to how many would want to be deeper immersed in chats (balanced against their time here,  real life commitments, relationships etc)

For info you can find the amendment to site rules specifically on this topic here:   

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
On 6/23/2022 at 8:00 AM, toseepee said:

Not a chatroom, but I've chatted with some people from the reddit page dirtypenpals. That page is mostly for role-playing but I've found some great people there to chat with privately.

I used to have Reddit.

• 1 month later...