It's been an unexpectedly wet day today and I've loved every minute of it.

7 hours ago, LoveToHold said:

So I stayed up late last night holding my pee and chatting to friends.  Finally went to bed at 7am after a nice release into the toilet that felt great after holding for several hours.

quickly grabbed my crotch, jiggling my legs around as I fought to keep control... it wanted out and it wanted out NOW.  I really wasn't sure I'd make it and was tempted to try to go in an empty bottle on the windowsill by the computer... I'm female and that would have been a disaster but I was truly desperate.

Thanks for the account of your wet day.

It would have been hot to see you try to direct that urgent, deperate piss into a bottle.

I enjoyed it!

• Agree 1
11 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Thanks for the account of your wet day.

It would have been hot to see you try to direct that urgent, deperate piss into a bottle.

I enjoyed it!

Believe me, the way I was feeling right then it would have gone everywhere... which to be fair would have been as hot as hell and good fun but rather difficult to explain.  😆

• Like 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, LoveToHold said:

Hope you enjoy reading about it even half as much as I enjoyed doing it.

I certainly did enjoy it, thanks so much for sharing. Thanks also for the pics, I particularly liked the ones of your jeans. Great to see how wet they got!  💦👍😊

• Thanks 1

LoveToHold, it sounds as though you've had an amazing couple of days of pushing your limits and a bit of wetting into the mix.  Unfortunately I've been too busy over the last few days for much fun.  However I had a holding and 'wet' day last Monday and I may well do again tomorrow as I've got a largely free day.  I gather that like today it may be rainy again and, if that's the case, perfect for possibly some outdoor experimentation, so long as I put black trousers on.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

LoveToHold, it sounds as though you've had an amazing couple of days of pushing your limits and a bit of wetting into the mix.  Unfortunately I've been too busy over the last few days for much fun.  However I had a holding and 'wet' day last Monday and I may well do again tomorrow as I've got a largely free day.  I gather that like today it may be rainy again and, if that's the case, perfect for possibly some outdoor experimentation, so long as I put black trousers on.  

It's been great fun and I've enjoyed sharing it with everybody.  I'd do it anyway but it's so much more enjoyable and hot to know that others are enjoying it too.

For both our sakes I shall hope for a rainy Monday and I hope you get to have some fun whatever the weather.  Enjoy your freedom whatever you decide to do.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thanks, LoveToHold. I'm already on my second mug of coffee and have my large mug lined up for coffee time.  In fact I may even get a couple of large tins of energy drink from my village store later as I know that stuff really makes me want to go.  

• Like 1