Suggestions for videos <3

I really enjoy when someone does not just go because they really need to or simply makes a huge puddle somewhere inappropriate, but rather enjoys the naughtiness and tries to cover as much with their pee as possible over one piss or preferably multiple.

You could simply use your own room/house for this, an abandoned place,  a hotel, a shopping center or a public toilet. That just depends on how risky you like it. As long as you get pleasure from piss marking as much as you can I think it will be a great video. Maybe you could also do a List of places to do in one day as a challenge.

Buy a slice of cake and those number shaped candles they use at birthday parties. But instead of blowing them out, you need to put them out by peeing on them! Just make sure to add a disclaimer to the video that it's not your 50th birthday 😄

But if it doesn't necessarily has to be naughty, just nice and special then make an underwater pee video for me 😉

I really love nonchalant pees. Just say sitting at the table, drinking a tea or coffee. Then just spreading your legs and letting a huge torrent pour out without even thinking about it as you just carry on sitting and eat / drinking etc.

Or say sitting on a park bench legs crossed camera pointing under the bench and then a torrent just comes pouring through the bench from above etc etc. 😄 

This is purely based on my tastes and turn ons within the pee community but my perfect pee video would be one where it depicts a woman who is wearing a nightgown that just woke up like early in the morning or late at night. 

she then gets up from her bed and pulls out a chamber pot or some other container, and lifts her nightgown and does a mid kinda low squat over the container and pees. 

the camera perspective as she pisses should be behind her so that her anus and vagina are shown during that. And she sighs in relief or a pleasurable moan during or after the pee. 

when she is finished and has filled the pot, she just leaves it there and crawls back to bed and falls asleep without wiping or washing hands. 

Not exactly naughty as you mentioned but I feel that other individuals on this site like me would agree that the idea of that turns them on. 

Also another thing that, this doesn’t need to be the super special 50th video but i will say that it can totally provide inspiration for future content. 

I think a lot of the themes have already been covered, but in the interests of pulling it together...

My perfect video is a lady who's able to talk naturally and honestly to the camera - describing how it feels, what she's experiencing without it being over acted or just her saying what she thinks we want to hear.  A girl who enjoys being full to the point of not being able to sit still and potentially leaking.

Then to either pee or to wet somewhere other than a toilet.  Risky is fine, and naughty is fine too - noting the 'not causing loss or distress to others'.  I must admit I'm not a fan of squatting, it just seems like that's every other clip.  Maybe sitting on the grass in a crowded park or somewhere public?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1