Would you date someone who is incontinent

Hi. So i was wondering if the ladies of this forum would ever date a man who has urinary incontinence.  I use adult diapers to manage the issue but since being single, I'm finding it really hard to get back on the dating ladder and i wondered if a woman with a pee fetish would enjoy my leaking or would it be a turn off?.  I am kinda looking for a different avenue to go down as most of the women i have spoke to are repulsed by my incontinence and i wondered if this would be an option for me or am i flogging a dead horse.  

I would really appreciate any views or comments that anyone may have on this as I'm kinda at a loss and i really dont want to be single forever, but in the same breath, i dont want to be on the recieving end of that disgusted look most women give me when they discover my issue. 

Thank you and i will look forward to any response that anyone feels they want to put in.  

Now that's an interesting question.

Personally I think that no disability or condition should be nor a turn-on or a turn-off either. These things in an ideal world should be considered neutral in a relationship. 

You wet yourself because you wanted to? That's hot! You peed your pants because you miscalculated yourself and didn't find a toilet in time? That's even hotter if you enjoyed it at least a little.

But wearing a diaper just because you have to, that's a different story. That fact alone wouldn't be enough for me to find it appealing. But if you have to wear a diaper and learn to turn it to your advantage, now that's different again. I don't have a specific idea how to, but probably someone here will.

And if anyone rejects you because of that, then I think you have been looking in the wrong place, and you just have to keep trying. But I don't think women with piss kink are that right place. They might accept it easier, but I don't think that would be a plus for them either.

• Like 1

I am a guy, so I don't know how the girls see this. But I wouldn't like her to be incontinent, since I love girls who can hold themselves a lot. Incontinence somehow contradicts with my wish, so it is mostly a turn-off. Sorry for this. 😞 

Everybody's different.   I can understand someone being repulsed at the thought of anyone being turned on by an individual who wets because they can't help it, rather than from choice.  Certainly no disability should ever be a barrier to a genuine relationship.  However there is another side to this.  Some people who are or become incontinent, deal with it by embracing it within a fetish context.  That's not ideal for everyone, but it's what some people do.  Personally I would have no issues dating someone who was incontinent so long as they understood the nature of my own pee related interests.