Bacardi- Ask Me Anything

46 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Would you rather have hands for feet, or feet for hands? 

1. Where in the world do you come up with these silly questions lol.

2. I cant think of any advantage having feet for hands would give me. How would I eat? How would I write or use my computer or phone? So I guess I'm gonna be like a monkey 🐒  and have hands for feet.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lengajesytec said:

Can you aim your stream? Like when standing in the shower and aim in front Of you? 

Eeeeeehh. A little. I am not so good at peeing standing up. For me to really aim well I have to be really full and the stream has to be real powerful. So, if I'm full of pee yes I can look at a certain spot on my shower wall and actively aim and hit it. If I'm not full usually it just sprays everywhere and then falls down my thighs.

1 hour ago, JanetSkies said:

Do you squirt 

Other than the usual amount of wetness that comes out when I orgasm, no I don't think I do.

• Hot 3
22 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Eeeeeehh. A little. I am not so good at peeing standing up. For me to really aim well I have to be really full and the stream has to be real powerful. So, if I'm full of pee yes I can look at a certain spot on my shower wall and actively aim and hit it. If I'm not full usually it just sprays everywhere and then falls down my thighs.

Other than the usual amount of wetness that comes out when I orgasm, no I don't think I do.

Everyone says they aren't until they've been fucked so good that they can no longer say that.

Example: In the early days of my relationship, back when we were still fucking in my parents basement, we decided to fuck not so quietly while there was family upstairs. After we got done and she could hardly stand, she would fall to her knees and start letting loose on the carpet. Idk if you can call it squirting or not, but it was SO MUCH, like the same amount every time. She would squirt more than once like this, all over the floor until there was a sizeable puddle. No idea how we hid that from view or kept people from stepping in it but no one found out.

Conclusion: It's about the right amount of stimulation in my opinion. I do believe that squirting is just the loss of bladder control, and I do find that if you feel like you have to pee all of the sudden when you are fucking, just relax and go with the flow (obligatory PeeFans pun all the way intended)

Edited by pguy2981
4 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

Everyone says they aren't until they've been fucked so good that they can no longer say that.

Example: In the early days of my relationship, back when we were still fucking in my parents basement, we decided to fuck not so quietly while there was family upstairs. After we got done and she could hardly stand, she would fall to her knees and start letting loose on the carpet. Idk if you can call it squirting or not, but it was SO MUCH, like the same amount every time. She would squirt more than once like this, all over the floor until there was a sizeable puddle. No idea how we hid that from view or kept people from stepping in it but no one found out.

Well then you'd better stop playing with me and come here to fuck me until I squirt 😒

Just now, Bacardi said:

Well then you'd better stop playing with me and come here to fuck me until I squirt 😒

You better stop playing with me because you just might find me at your door step (in the least creepy way possible lol).

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

You better stop playing with me because you just might find me at your door step (in the least creepy way possible lol).

I'll be checking my ring camera for a beautiful black man at my door with a flogger in his hand then. And make it snappy cause I already told you your messages made me impossibly wet this morning! 

• Hot 3

That truly does sound an absolutely amazing moment @Bacardi - I love the thought of it.

I'm going to ask the obvious follow on question, and give you a few ways to answer...

Have you ever peed in a situation where you've been with another lady / girl in a way where you've been able to see them pee (not just hear from the other side of a cubicle partition) ?    And just this once I'll let you include childhood non-sexual experiences.   So out on a trail maybe, summer holidays out in the fields with your besties...

And if you're still waiting for that moment who would you choose to share it with?

3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Have you ever peed in a situation where you've been with another lady / girl in a way where you've been able to see them pee (not just hear from the other side of a cubicle partition) ?    And just this once I'll let you include childhood non-sexual experiences.   So out on a trail maybe, summer holidays out in the fields with your besties...

No 😞 I've never seen another woman pee other than my mom of course. And I really racked my brain trying to remember anything lol. Nothing in my child or adulthood. It's all just been men that I've seen pee.

Thinking about sharing the moment with another woman, i cant really think of anyone in my personal life that i would be turned on seeing them pee. I keep my circle tight on peefans and irl lol.

But there are plenty of celebrity women I'd love to pee with! Emilia Clarke and Daisy Ridley immediately come to mind, a long with lots of girls on TikTok 😍

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Super cute choices - and both English actresses....  that's interesting.  Let me give them a call and set something up for you...

You would literally be my biggest hero lol. I would even let you watch!

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, YoungerHunkPeeSwallower said:

Hi! 
I’m wondering if you have ever fantasized about peeing in someone’s mouth or having someone pee in your mouth? Have you ever tried it?

Never thought that I would have been into it until I tried it for the first time. 

Peeing inside of me whether it be my mouth or anywhere else is definitely not my thing. Peeing in someone else's mouth isn't my thing either, but I suppose if my partner asked and it was something they really wanted I'd try it at least once. I would prefer not to tho.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
42 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

I've been meaning to play this game but have never found the time to do so.

Omg when you play it hmu on telegram. Fallguys is my favorite game ever and it crosses platforms. We can play Duos and I'll carry you over every round until you get as good as me 😜 

23 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Omg when you play it hmu on telegram. Fallguys is my favorite game ever and it crosses platforms. We can play Duos and I'll carry you over every round until you get as good as me 😜 

Bacardi, are you CHALLENGING ME?! Do I mention to this whole community what happened the last time I was presented with a challenge?!

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

Bacardi, are you CHALLENGING ME?! Do I mention to this whole community what happened the last time I was presented with a challenge?!

Well this is different because I am actually good at Fallguys 🤣 holding my pee, not so much! 

I know I could take you in Fallguys. Don't try me bro.