Bacardi- Ask Me Anything

If you like houseplants, you need a spider plant. They are impossible to upset and they purify the air in your home! 

My question is: What is your favourite item of make up? I have a few cosmetics/beauty products I like. For purely decorative purposes, it has to be black eyeliner. I love to do a winged eyeliner look. 

I also like Nivea and Vaseline for keeping my skin smooth and youthful and sudocrem for calming down the hyper-pigmentation and spots. 

11 hours ago, Eliminature said:

My question is: What is your favourite item of make up?

Haha, I am actually not a make up person! When my youngest was born, my skin was absolutely flawless for about three months pp and I tried my hand. I did okay, but then after a while my skin got oily again and make up just wasn't fun anymore. Tbh it was never my thing and I don't think it ever will be, and that's okay. 

Most cosmetic stuff I put in my hair, if that counts. I have 3C curly hair (if you are familiar with the curl scale!) and use a lot of curl creams. My favorite is Cantu and Camille's Honey Leave In Conditioner 🍯 But, other than that I do enjoy a splash of color on my lips some of the time!

9 hours ago, johnare said:

What's your favorite song of the moment?

Favorite song right now is I hope  by Gabby Barrett and Charlie Puth. For a passionate song about cheating then sure do play it a lot at my place of work and it's stuck in my head 🤣

Also is there someplace I can message you? I wrote you a PM and then couldn't send it. Its G rated. Nothing to do with the site. PROMISE haha

😭 the pm system is the bane of my existence here. In May I cleared it out to talk with one person and as of two weeks ago its over 100 percent full again. I'm sorry. When I get some time I'll sit down and clear it out again.

9 hours ago, yellowii said:

Have you ever peed in a urinal?

No I have not. I don't think I have enough control of my bladder to try a standing pee in a urinal. I get the idea I'd make a huge mess, unless is backed into it or something 🤣

Would you ever pee on a couch? Just sit back and pee?

I have never done this, but as long as I could scoot forward and pee over the edge onto the floor I would! I am not a fan of peeing directly onto the furniture haha.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I have never done this, but as long as I could scoot forward and pee over the edge onto the floor I would! I am not a fan of peeing directly onto the furniture haha.

I would, as long as you arch'ed it and pissed as far as you could onto the floor. Others, go ahead and piss into the cushion. I definitely want to hear the hissing noise.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

I would, as long as you arch'ed it and pissed as far as you could onto the floor. Others, go ahead and piss into the cushion. I definitely want to hear the hissing noise.

Haha. You're happy either way! 

I just hate how hard clean up must be for the cushions and stuff. Must be easier to clean the floors!

BTW, I didn't forget about you or the little gift i promised. I've just been overwhelmed by my inbox again (and real life) so I've been staying away. Will message you soon! 💋

9 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Haha. You're happy either way! 

I just hate how hard clean up must be for the cushions and stuff. Must be easier to clean the floors!

BTW, I didn't forget about you or the little gift i promised. I've just been overwhelmed by my inbox again (and real life) so I've been staying away. Will message you soon! 💋

Thats why you get cheap furniture from the street, clean and sanitize it, so you can ruin it later and toss it :). I've never actually done that, but I would should I ever have someone to fool around with piss-wise.

And don't worry about me, def focus on you.

Edited by pguy2981
Addition
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, pguy2981 said:

Yes, @Bacardi arcing a big, hissy stream off the couch and onto the floor is exciting to think about!

53 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

Thats why you get cheap furniture from the street, clean and sanitize it, so you can ruin it later and toss it 🙂

You are so silly!!! 

Is that gonna be our next date idea then? Traveling around looking for abandoned furniture to bring home and pee all over? I am down for that 🤣

I saw a post on fb a while ago that said something along the lines of "I'm not asking to be filthy rich. I just want to be rich enough to pass abandoned furniture on the side of the road and not get excited about it." 

Sounds like no matter how much money you and I make we will always be excited about junk furniture 🤣

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 6/12/2022 at 1:45 PM, Bacardi said:

It started when my little brother peed on my wall and carpet

Mine started after my sister was getting told off for peeing on her bedroom carpet. I couldnt get the notion of a female doing that out of my head. Was the beginning of my interest in girls peeing on carpets.

Anyway, a non-sexual question. Have you ever been to a rock or pop festival or concert? And if so, who was the last singer or group you saw?

2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Mine started after my sister was getting told off for peeing on her bedroom carpet. I couldnt get the notion of a female doing that out of my head. Was the beginning of my interest in girls peeing on carpets.

Anyway, a non-sexual question. Have you ever been to a rock or pop festival or concert? And if so, who was the last singer or group you saw?

You and I are similar then 🙂🙃🙂

I have never been to a concert in my life! Too many people and too much noise for me.

12 hours ago, Bacardi said:

You are so silly!!! 

Is that gonna be our next date idea then? Traveling around looking for abandoned furniture to bring home and pee all over? I am down for that 🤣

I saw a post on fb a while ago that said something along the lines of "I'm not asking to be filthy rich. I just want to be rich enough to pass abandoned furniture on the side of the road and not get excited about it." 

Sounds like no matter how much money you and I make we will always be excited about junk furniture 🤣

This is cracking me up.

Maclir kinda beat me to my next question. I was going to ask if there are 3 things that define you outside of fetish world that you can name? (Generic enough for a your safety though)

42 minutes ago, Maclir said:

What hobbies or interests do you have?

Video games are probably my favorite hobby. I am also an avid writer and I enjoy drawing even tho I think I'm bad at it lmao. Reading is also big for me. I have some Manga I got for my birthday that I haven't dug into yet. I really need to.

10 minutes ago, johnare said:

Maclir kinda beat me to my next question. I was going to ask if there are 3 things that define you outside of fetish world that you can name? (Generic enough for a your safety though)

Three things that define me:

1. My physical uniqueness (people tend to notice my mixed race curly hair first about me and I am okay with that).

2. Passionate about writing and how the English language has evolved over time.

3. The nurturing, kind, caring, and loving type. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Video games are probably my favorite hobby. I am also an avid writer and I enjoy drawing even tho I think I'm bad at it lmao. Reading is also big for me. I have some Manga I got for my birthday that I haven't dug into yet. I really need to.

Three things that define me:

1. My physical uniqueness (people tend to notice my mixed race curly hair first about me and I am okay with that).

2. Passionate about writing and how the English language has evolved over time.

3. The nurturing, kind, caring, and loving type. 

1. What races are you? Do you know where all your ancestors are from?

2. Have you studied the English language? English major perhaps? Do you speak any other languages?

3. Totally getting that vibe here. 🙂

3 hours ago, johnare said:

1. What races are you? Do you know where all your ancestors are from?

2. Have you studied the English language? English major perhaps? Do you speak any other languages?

3. Totally getting that vibe here. 🙂

1. I am mixed with a black parent and a white parent. Yes i know my lineage. 

2. Yes. I am working on my college degree in English. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, sexyandre88 said:

Can you be talked into joining me at the nude beach? 😉

Talked? You don't even have to talk. All you have to do is hold your hand out to me and I am yours 😍

God, I'm all giddly like a celebrity just commented on my post lol.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Talked? You don't even have to talk. All you have to do is hold your hand out to me and I am yours 😍

God, I'm all giddly like a celebrity just commented on my post lol.

Oh… can I invite you out even though you are married? 😉

have you ever tried a stripper?

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
31 minutes ago, sexyandre88 said:

Oh… can I invite you out even though you are married? 😉

have you ever tried a stripper?

In the world of peefans where anything is possible, yes sir! 

In real life....no unfortunately not lol.

Stripping: yes I have given a strip tease/show before. But I am definitely not coordinated or strong enough to dance on a stripping pole lmao.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, weteric said:

Probably already asked, but does your husband share you fetish/es?

Nope. As far as I know he does not know. I've never told him and have no intention to tell him either. I enjoy my fetish on my own!

• Love 2