Bacardi- Ask Me Anything

And a non-pee one from me too....

If you were going to be a character in a video game who would you be ?

Can be an existing character in a real game that you really relate to.   Or for that matter if you were to be a brand new game character how would you appear, what traits and skills would you have?

3 hours ago, Sophie said:

What's your card number and social secu... Oh, not too personal. Oops!

Okay idk what money or credit you think you're gonna get out of me when I have about 23 cents in my bank account 🤣

3 hours ago, Sophie said:

Is there any hobbies or activities you would really like to try but you haven't for one reason or another? Skydiving? Glassblowing? Swimming with sharks? 

I am really about to give my whole ass identity away for this one. I have always wanted to learn how to play Dungeons and Dragons. I haven't gotten a chance to because I am such a loner I don't like being around so many other people. Even if I did I have no nerd friends who will teach me. 

I also was this close 🤏🏼 to doing something I always wanted to do, and that's ice skating, this year. I had skates lined up to buy, a class to take at my local rink, and then my classes last semester hit me like a truck to the face. So I don't know if I am going to get to until I graduate in a few years, but it's still something I want to do.

3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

If you were going to be a character in a video game who would you be ?

Bayonetta. I love her and all of her games and I would be hot and thin and flexible and......magical 

tumblr_mxpqdwq1ya1r06lbno1_400.gif.f65392ba2260b14198f84286c1526ac1.gif

Talk about bad bitch power!

3 hours ago, James_erased said:

If you could have a return plane ticket to anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why? 😌

🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

To see my friend, eat good food (and other things 🍆), flex what little Italian i have learned to speak, and......pee in very fun places! 

Edited by Bacardi
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Sophie said:

POOF! A genie Sophie appears and grants you pee  three wishes, what do you ask for? 

Please let one of them be for @Bacardi to have a stop off in the UK on her way to Italy, and meet up with all her British Peefan friends.   <What do you mean it's supposed to be Bacardi claiming the wishes?>

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Please let one of them be for @Bacardi to have a stop off in the UK on her way to Italy, and meet up with all her British Peefan friends.   <What do you mean it's supposed to be Bacardi claiming the wishes?>

Needs two reactions, laugh and agree 😁

Edited by mickymoist
  • Agree 1
20 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I am really about to give my whole ass identity away for this one. I have always wanted to learn how to play Dungeons and Dragons. I haven't gotten a chance to because I am such a loner I don't like being around so many other people. Even if I did I have no nerd friends who will teach me. 

Love it ... haven't played D&D for years.  I'm sure I can invent a pee-related adventure for a sexy elf like you  😈

Oops, almost forgot the question:  Which would you rather have ... a supercar in puke green, a monster truck in day-glo pink or a Bentley in eye-blinding lemon yellow?  The colour is permanent and you have to drive it yourself. 

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

POOF! A genie Sophie appears and grants you pee  three wishes, what do you ask for?

1. I wish for a really good job that pays a lot and that I'll enjoy for the rest of my life. 

2. I wish I could have one big, wet party with all of my peefans friends. You guys don't know how badly I want to hug all of you 😭

3. I wish every animal I came across would be my friend and wouldn't mind being my pets. I'm trying to cuddle up at night with a tiger and keep an elephant in my back yard. 

2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well....come to think of it there is only one person in Italy and Many, many, many of you in the UK. Maybe I need to switch some things up here 🤣

1 hour ago, Sexismygod said:

a supercar in puke green, a monster truck in day-glo pink or a Bentley in eye-blinding lemon yellow?  The colour is permanent and you have to drive it yourself. 

A Bently (even tho I am trying to get an electric car to circumvent these hellishly high gas prices 😵). 1. I have no need for a super car because I'm not into racing. 2. Where the fuck am I going to go with a monster truck? 3. You know what else is the color yellow that I love? 💛

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1

I’ve just asked this question of another member too:

And it’s one of those that intrigues me but generally can’t be asked in polite company:

When it came to sexual awareness and particularly activities (self exploration and self pleasuring, first fumblings with others etc) would you say you were early, late or just average in arriving on that scene?

(No need to be specific on anything underage obviously and I don’t want to drag up any painful memories either). 

41 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Early for sure. In a good way. I started exploring my kink and sexuality at an obscenely young age (I've mentioned it before but in order to keep things civil I won't mention it or too many details here). It started when my little brother peed on my wall and carpet and I just couldn't get it out of my head. I often wondered if I could pee anywhere like him. One thing lead to another and I figured out how to masturbate whenever I thought about peeing on the carpet, and now here we are lol. I didn't actually realize what I was doing was masturbating until I was in my teens or so, though.

And that's how you make a piss fetishist! 

You should do what other experts have done and write a self-help guide 😛

One never knows when the voice of experience will come in handy. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, James_erased said:

Are there any sexual/kinky (pee or otherwise) acts that you enjoy solely as fantasy, but wouldn’t wish to actually partake in, in real life? 

Breeding. Lol. Also kinda goes hand in hand with my very *consensual* rape fantasy. I'd get soooooo horny if someone held me down and told me they were going to hold me down and impregnate me against my will, but I would like to think the majority of people know that doing one thing in the bed room and then having to actually carry, give birth to, and raise a child is another!

Besides, I've already had my fair share of kiddos. I'm on the fence still about having more but definitely not any time soon! 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
46 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Breeding. Lol. Also kinda goes hand in hand with my very *consensual* rape fantasy. I'd get soooooo horny if someone held me down and told me they were going to hold me down and impregnate me against my will, but I would like to think the majority of people know that doing one thing in the bed room and then having to actually carry, give birth to, and raise a child is another!

Besides, I've already had my fair share of kiddos. I'm on the fence still about having more but definitely not any time soon! 

Oh my - what an interesting, and also (if I may say), hot as fuck answer 🤤. Especially knowing you extend it to the inclusion of a (consensual) rape fantasy, to be pumped full of a man’s seed and impregnate you that way!  😍

It’s interesting to me, as I also very much share a breeding kink fantasy - however, this lives in my head very much as fantasy, as I absolutely would not want to *actually* do the whole getting a woman pregnant/have a kid thing! It reminds me of a time I was working away and having (bareback) sex with a girl in my hotel room, for her to halfway through instruct me to pull out as she is not on the pill - part of the breeding kink in me absolutely wanted to not do so, and instead just pump a nice unprotected load deep inside her.. 😈

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, James_erased said:

to be pumped full of a man’s seed and impregnate you that way!  😍

Keep talking to me like that, and I am going to have to make you a father 😵💫

• Hot 3
11 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Is that intended to be some kind of deterrent? Because funnily enough, it only makes me want to pump my seed inside you.. without a condom in sight, of course. 

So you keep talking to me like that, and I am going to have to get you knocked up again 🤤

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sexismygod said:

Piss Fetish for Dummies ... but yeah, marketing could be tricky. 😂

1 full bladder, one part curiosity, one part dick head little brother (that never outgrows the dick head part even 20 + years later)=a full blown girl into piss.

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

1 full bladder, one part curiosity, one part dick head little brother (that never outgrows the dick head part even 20 + years later)=a full blown girl into piss.

I wouldn’t mind hearing the whole story of this now you have my attention lol 

12 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Early for sure. In a good way. I started exploring my kink and sexuality at an obscenely young age (I've mentioned it before but in order to keep things civil I won't mention it or too many details here). It started when my little brother peed on my wall and carpet and I just couldn't get it out of my head. I often wondered if I could pee anywhere like him. One thing lead to another and I figured out how to masturbate whenever I thought about peeing on the carpet, and now here we are lol. I didn't actually realize what I was doing was masturbating until I was in my teens or so, though.

And that's how you make a piss fetishist! 

Ohh lol never mind you answered it 😂 wow….. 😁 thanks 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I know of a woman (in Denmark) who has a breastfeeding and a pregnancy fetish - she would insert an apple (in a plastic baggie) inside her - and have a fake pregnancy belly, have false boobs to make them muh larger, and wear maternity clothes.  A day later, she would 'give birth' to the apple.  Weird - but strangely arousing...

Which tosses up my question... Adult nursing?  An interest? 

6 minutes ago, Maclir said:

I know of a woman (in Denmark) who has a breastfeeding and a pregnancy fetish - she would insert an apple (in a plastic baggie) inside her - and have a fake pregnancy belly, have false boobs to make them muh larger, and wear maternity clothes.  A day later, she would 'give birth' to the apple.  Weird - but strangely arousing...

Which tosses up my question... Adult nursing?  An interest? 

Yeah you told me about this on the pass off questions about sex thread. I really don't think I could handle all of that stuff because pregnancy and childbirth was so traumatic for me. 

But on the question about lactation, I'll remind you that I did try a few things online that were just okay. I feel like if I had more practice/experience with someone in person with a lactation kink I could see myself being into it eventually. But, that would require another baby and I don't want another one right now. So it will have to wait lol.

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...