Bacardi- Ask Me Anything

So my four year peefans anniversary is coming up in about a month, and I thought I'd celebrate by starting my own AMA! I want you guys to get to know me and vice versa, so ask away 😁 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Sophie said:

As is tradition - 

Would you rather fight a horse sized duck or 100 duck sized horses? 

I was like how long is it going to take Sophie to ask me this question when I post this 🤣

I'll go for the horse sized duck, because I don't fight. I'll domesticate it and make it my pet. Idk where I'd store 100 duck sized horses as pets.

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Where is your favourite place you have ever peed? 

The various spots at my previous carpeted home 🥺 my new home has no carpet and everyone knows I love nothing more than a good carpet pee. 

• Like 4

Question: I see pics of women in the same position, squatting, peeing. Some pee straight down, some pee out in front. some in an  arc, and some have split streams. Some pee all over their thigh or ass some are neater and don't spill any. why do different women pee differently?

• Hot 1
4 minutes ago, muffinhuntr said:

why do different women pee differently?

My best guess is anatomy as well as body type. I have some extra weight in my thighs so I cant squat as deeply as other girls, so my stream always falls directly between my feet. 

8 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

My best guess is anatomy as well as body type. I have some extra weight in my thighs so I cant squat as deeply as other girls, so my stream always falls directly between my feet. 

That's kinda what I thought. Big pussy lips can get in the way of the pee stream.

As is my wont, two questions. One sexual and one more cerebral.

When and where was the first carpet you ever peed on?

And if you had the choice of a spaceship that could take you anywhere or a time machine that could take you anywhen, which would you choose? 

What's your preferred way to pee on a carpet?

1. Pull down your clothes and squat
  2. Wear a skirt with no panties and just act like  a waterfall letting it flow
  3. Clothes?  I'll we them as well!

Do you find it harder as a mom and wife to have a pee fetish? Or is it part of the fun finding time and places to be alone long enough to hold or have a pee and enjoy it? Also I think your husband is a lucky man and he is missing out on soo much 😂

thanks for answering my question! 

12 hours ago, Sophie said:

Do you have any interesting habits or quirks? 

I actually had to think about this for a second lol. The only one I can think of is I compulsively pull my hair out. It has gotten better over the years but I haven't fully shaked it. I also have a mild speech impediment.

• Hug 2
7 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

For a hobby, do you prefer something natural (e.g. gardening), physical (e.g. sports), intellectual (e.g. puzzles) or mechanical (e.g. building things)?

That's a great question. I think I fall into most of all categories. My number one hobby is writing and editing so I will count that as intellectual. I also enjoy playing video games of all different types so....some people would label that as lazy but I consider it intellectual for the problem solving aspects and stuff lol. Physically I really enjoy going on walks. It's how I keep myself as fit as I can possibly be. Sometimes I'll just pace the halls for an hour or two with some music to get my steps in if I don't feel like leaving the house. I'm also creative in the sense that I enjoy drawing too, but I am not so good at it. 

Building things I do not have the patience for, but the boys in my house too. I lost track of how many lego kits I have displayed around the house 🤣

• Hug 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

🤣 Afted that I vowed never to log onto peefans drunk ever again.

Life would be less fun if we couldn't occasionally get drunk and embarrass ourselves with our friends.  Been there, done that ... and there are probably pictures somewhere.  I'm glad I don't know about them.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I'm going to do something a little different - 

What sort of things would you love to be asked? 

Lol I don't really know. From the last few questions I dont have much to offer in the way of pee, so I guess more questions about me and my life outside of the fetish would work. Just not too personal!

What's your card number and social secu... Oh, not too personal. Oops! 

Is there any hobbies or activities you would really like to try but you haven't for one reason or another? Skydiving? Glassblowing? Swimming with sharks? 

• Haha 2