Weekend pool party

1 hour ago, owlman76 said:

I have a friend who is a clean freak, she told me she was going on holiday and was looking forward to it as it has a 'swim up bar', I  laughed and said i was suprised she was going to such a place, she asked why so i told her i didnt think it was her thing, her being a clean freak and all that. She gave me a puzzled look and asked what i meant, so i asked her if she'd never noticed how come these people drimk all day and never leave the pool to go for a piss, she pulled a face and told me that was 'disgusting', lol, ever get the feeling you just ruined someones holiday.

I need to prioritize a swim up bar for my next vacation 

• Agree 3
  • 1 month later...
On 5/31/2022 at 3:10 PM, Purple_minion said:

Went to a pool party this weekend for the holiday. Plenty of drinks lots of couples. I forgot what the game was, see plenty of drinks, but as we are starting one of the females, with legs crossed, does the classic “ hold on I have to pee” naturally that got my attention. I in a overly joking town said go on the pools right there with a chuckle. With that another female chimes in laughing saying I told her the same thing! I’ve been using the pool all day!

pretty mild story but it definitely got my imagination wondering

Few years ago went to a Wedding in Cyprus. I knew what I was going to do before I even got on the plane. Had plenty to drink throughout the reception and held it all in - reception ends And at 1am I jumped in the pool in a full suit and shoes and had the most satisfying pee there and then so much so I was literally crying with relief!

• Like 1