Do you pee in the sink?

yes, regularly, to both, its easy i'm male. Love hanging my balls over the cold porcelain edge.

sometimes after using the toilet i can still feel some left, feels really good squeezing the last drops out and i admit i like to drink those drops although i prefer to drink my wife's pee, tastes much better.

I'm sure i read somewhere that its quite unhygienic to pee in the sink as it wont get all flushed away so smelly bacteria will build up. anyone know about that? i just make sure i use drain cleaner now and again 🙂

• Like 1

snafft
 said:
“As the question is - do you pee in the sink using it as a urinal?”
Yes. I like using my basement utility sink hands free. I have a  few times used an unisex bathroom sink at the end of the day at work on my way out after the cleaning crew just cleaned it.
“How about in the shower?”
Yes. Every time, is convenient, saves time and water. Also I believe that I mentioned in another post sometimes I lay on my back and pee on myself.
“Wouldn't mind knowing what gender you are when answering 😉
I am a guy.

always, there is something so amazing about needing to pee, and doing it into the sink. the toilet is just so boring compared to the sink, not to mention that there is no real mess that comes from the sink. A couple times i have even peed in the sink of public bathrooms. Its just absolutely amazing to hear it splashing around in a place i know it should not be.

• Like 1