Do you pee in the sink?

On 5/31/2022 at 2:34 PM, snafft said:

As the question is - do you pee in the sink using it as a urinal?

How about in the shower?

Wouldn't mind knowing what gender you are when answering 😉 

Hey I am male and regularly pee in the sink and send the video to my other half.  With the shower 90% of the time I will lie down in the bath and pee all over myself. Sometimes I will make myself erect and pee into my mouth. A lot of the time I get aroused just thinking about it.

• Love 2
  • Hot 2

(male) Peeing in the shower is standard… to make it more interesting I pee down my legs before turning on the water.

i am tall so can easily pee in any sink. It’s also standard operating procedure, only naughty if done within sight of anyone. It does save water. But to save even more water I pee outdoors when possible.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Not often, but recently i was with a friend who ive had a couple "moments" that make me wonder, and noticed he rushed into this single person bathroom and noticed he didnt lock the door so i got kinda curious and followed him in while he was going i walked up to the sink and started peeing  into it. 

It didnt do much for me i just did it to have a reason to be there while he took a massive piss lol he had perfect view of my dick which i think i seen him take a second look at my dick which had about half an erection due to the circumstance

• Hot 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Just yesterday I was waiting in the reception area for an appointment after driving for an hour. I had had juice and coffee for breakfast, and I did have an opportunity to take a piss before I left home. I asked the receptionist where the restrooms were and she directed me down a hallway. The bathroom was a unisex bathroom with a single commode and a sink. I locked the door, unzipped my fly and took out my dick. I stepped up to the sink and pulled the stopper to close the drain. I then took hold of my dick and pulled back the foreskin before directing a stream of golden urine into the basin.  There was a large mirror over the sink and I watched myself in the reflection ass I released  a copious golden, arcing stream of piss that began to puddle around the plugged up drain. Finished pissing, I shook off the last dribble of piss from my urethra. I considered for just a moment leaving the mess I had made, but thought the better of it. There would know that it was me who had ignored the  social norm of not use the sink as an urinal! I unplugged the drain to allow my deposit to drain away, soaped up my hands, running a more that normal amount of water to wash away the evidence of my naughty action. I also wiped the basin down with a paper towel.. As I went back into the reception area, I imagined the prim and proper, middle-aged woman sitting behind taking her pee break, never knowing what had transpired when I used their facilities  The appointment went well and I left the office feeling a sense of liberation. I get a tremendous trill from using public sink as a urinal!   

• Love 1

Just had an embarassing pee in a "sink".  I walked into a public restroom that had 2 troughs, one each on opposite walls.  There was already a guy peeing in one of them, so naturally I took a spot on the opposite wall urinal.  I pulled out my cock and began a long relieving piss.  Suddenly, I notice a nearby papertowel holder off to the side for drying hands.  About this time, the guy that was peeing in the urinal behind me, zips up, turns around and clears his throat.  I turn my head, still peeing, to look at him.  Suddenly, I realize that he was trying to wash his hands.  What I thought was a trough urinal was actually a thand washing sink.  I put my cock away, zipped up, and ran out of there without washing my hands totally embarassed.

• Love 1

Yes. I like to use the bathroom sink, it is perfect but the kitchen sink is a bit too high although it is still manageable on tiptoes. I always pee in the shower and into the dishwasher whenever I can. I think it saves a lot of water, not damaging anything and more convenient as well, so why not? 

IMG_20221010_113007.jpg

• Hot 3
10 hours ago, Dawen said:

Yes. I like to use the bathroom sink, it is perfect but the kitchen sink is a bit too high although it is still manageable on tiptoes. I always pee in the shower and into the dishwasher whenever I can. I think it saves a lot of water, not damaging anything and more convenient as well, so why not? 

IMG_20221010_113007.jpg

Do intact men also have some hair on their lower shaft, or are you just pulling forwards?

On 10/10/2022 at 10:35 PM, yellowii said:

Do intact men also have some hair on their lower shaft, or are you just pulling forwards?

It looks like this even if I don't hold it. I think it is just the matter of genetics. 

• 1 month later...