Do you pee in the sink?

1 hour ago, GenericUsername said:

Iā€™m a little too short to easily pee in sinks šŸ˜†

If you push a little, maybe you could try getting most of it in. Would definitely make for an interesting sight

Edited by TMN_Femboi

Male. I have always peed in the shower. I like the smell of fresh urine n an enclosed space. I have started peeing in the deep sink downstairs where there is no toiletĀ  thanks to this site. I'm on water pills so I pee a lot and it's much easier to use the sink instead of running upstairs or outside.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/31/2022 at 10:37 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

As for peeing in the sink Iā€™ve done it before when Iā€™ve been out drinking and been with a friend in the pub toilet which at our local is a toilet and sink in each cubicle set-up. Sheā€™ll take the toilet and Iā€™ll take the sink. Saves waiting as thereā€™s always a queue.Ā 

Is it always you with the sink and her with the toilet? Or do you ever switch it up, intentionially or unconsciously?Ā  What do you think would happen if you grabbed the toilet first next time?

On 6/1/2022 at 9:45 PM, peecurious94 said:

Female šŸ™‚

I always pee in the shower. I also usually pee in the sink, especially if I am not alone. I love the naughtiness of peeing in the sink in front of someone. I grew up peeing in the kitchen and bathroom sinks.

I have to ask if there is any special technique required for women to use a sink? Or, just sit and let it flow?

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...