What Naughty Peeing Networking Sights Are Out There?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/28/2022 at 11:33 AM, Jar351 said:

Fetlife can be useful but is also full of guys who are just interested in satifying their fantasy so a mixed bag but worth trying

Thank you for the suggestion. I've been on fetlife for many years and am on over 20 pee groups there. I have met a fair amount of people on FaceTime from there, but only a small number are willing to meet in person. Fetlife is a good networking sight for lots of fetishes. I am careful before meeting someone in person from there I only meet if they are willing to FaceTime first, show they respect boundaries and are willing to meet at a cafe, restaurant or bar the first time. 

• Love 3
  • 2 months later...

The pool is a great chat room. What I find disappointing on the pool chat room is most people there are just into holding. I like this sight much more because of how popular naughty peeing is. I just love peeing on the floor, and wish for someone to join me doing that. I love the idea of having a lover who I’d eat out with regularly, soak the restaurant bathroom floor together, and then go home and have sex right after.

I didn't really find anything else so far, so I'm pretty happy that I stumbled upon this forum. Although it didn't bring me friends or dates yet (or is that because I'm not too active? 😅)

Peesearch is indeed too limited (and I don't their forum style too much technically), Reddit isn't too active in the naught corner as far as i got it and apart from that I'm only on klogeschichten, were they're also not really open for naughty stuff.

So I hope I find a bit more time for the bunch here, as I think you're worth it 🙂