Miscellaneous

14 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Oh my, that waist to hips ratio.. 🤤🤤

What a lovely peachy arse you have, too - what an innocent little slut indeed! 

Tiny little waist, slightly wider hips 🤭 the true definition of an hourglass is me

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Barbieoxo said:

Tiny little waist, slightly wider hips 🤭 the true definition of an hourglass is me

I’d have to say ‘slightly’ wider is somewhat selling yourself short, young lady.. that ratio is unreal! I’ve also probably eyed up that picture more than I should have already - but hey, what can I say? Everything about it is so hot 🤤

12 minutes ago, James_erased said:

I’d have to say ‘slightly’ wider is somewhat selling yourself short, young lady.. that ratio is unreal! I’ve also probably eyed up that picture more than I should have already - but hey, what can I say? Everything about it is so hot 🤤

I hope its a good thing 🤭🤭 these last few weeks have been me trying to embrace my curves 🤭🤭🥺

5 minutes ago, Barbieoxo said:

I hope its a good thing 🤭🤭 these last few weeks have been me trying to embrace my curves 🤭🤭🥺

Hope it’s a good thing? The resulting bulge in my boxers from having been admiring that picture will hopefully give you your answer to that! 😳

But yes, embrace them you should - just look how good your hips, arse, thighs (and feet!) all look there.. 🤤

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Barbieoxo said:

NARRATOR Suddenly, Barbie's curves were embraced by an adoring herd of self-confessed perverts

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Barbieoxo said:

Happy friday 💦😈 

Wearing white like the innocent little slut I am 🥺🥺😇

20220610_191701.jpg

Your slip almost hides your modesty and shows a beautiful sexy body.

So much excitment for the weekend ahead!!

Please tell us if things progress,

• Love 1
On 6/12/2022 at 1:58 PM, Barbieoxo said:

Thought I'd try a new style. Can't wait to see how my cute pussy looks with a little hair growing 💦💦

Snapchat-1944633652.jpg

Snapchat-214473570.jpg

As absolutely beautiful as you look shaved I for one can’t wait to see what you look like with some hair. Going full bush or just letting a strip grow in?

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Barbieoxo said:

Enjoying the empty locker room and walking around with my tits and pussy out! Landing strip is coming along nicely too! 

Gorgeous tits... and that landing strip looks good.  Thank you for posting

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
51 minutes ago, OldPeeGuy said:

@Barbieoxo  Just caught up this whole thread.  And all I can say I wow!  So beautiful and so sexy. And I love your curves!  Thanks for sharing!

YOu are so right... she is one sexy woman, we are lucky that she shares those videos and pictures with us