Peeing in Locker Rooms

On 5/30/2022 at 12:50 AM, Bigpiss1189 said:

I was at a gym changing rooms a few months back and it was fairly quiet but the guy a few lockers from me was completely naked and just started pissing on the floor infront of his locker 

Wow! Did he just not care what other people thought? What exactly was going through your mind when you saw it?

On 5/30/2022 at 6:37 AM, beachmom said:

That's quite common, at least in the men's room. I work at a pool / gym and I'd have to say around half the guys do so, older men more commonly.

Really? I've never really been to one, so I don't see it. Tell me more please 🙂

9 hours ago, sexyandre88 said:

I do it most of the times after gym. It’s easy and I’ve had a few witnesses as well. I walk around completely naked so why not just do it if you have to. 
I took a pic of it some time ago. 

F497BA40-ABC7-4F3B-8233-5965B16A3D16.jpeg

Fuck me this is hot! More more more!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, Likelettingitgo said:

What.... what country is that?

In the US midwest. It's so common among the middle school and high school age boys that the coaches don't say anything and many moms allow their little boys to do so when with them, Assuming they're going to do so eventually anyway, despite what they might think of it, many moms say may as well make it easy on themselves now. I had overheard my two older boys speaking of doing so in middle school and warned them not to at the time, as I assumed they'd get in trouble for doing so at school. A few years later when taking my little toddler to the same school for swimming lessons their coach announced that unless you're really squeamish about encouraging them, you may as well let the boys pee here as the older boys commonly do so.  I and several other moms skeptically allowed our sons to do so, knowing our older boys do so and within days all the moms were allowing their boys to do so. In the days that followed I told my older boys that I had a change of thought and was allowing their little brother to pee there as his coach and other moms were encouraging them to.  I insinuated that when others are doing so, they may as well do so too, as it's it's certainly quicker and easier and you don't want to be the only guys running off the the restrooms.

A decade later I took a job at our local pool / gym and have worked in every position over the years. We have some designated group swims, such as senior citizens, preschool and teen sessions. In between there's often a half hour or more to allow us breaks and to maintain the locker rooms. I wasn't surprised my first trip through the men's room, as I'd known from my sons what to expect and certainly there were puddles beyond what could be attributed to pool water. I expected it from the teen boys, but was rather surprised to see that it's much more prevalent after the senior men have left. For some reason I couldn't quite fathom older men being so nasty and said something about it when I'd stopped by my elderly parents home that first week. To my surprise my 83 year old dad unapologetically announced that he's always done so and that every guy does. To add to my surprise my mom came to his defense criticizing me for questioning my fathers practices, saying men are entitled to do so and revealed that she'd always been aware that he and my brother did so.  

Edited by beachmom
sent before finishing
On 5/31/2022 at 10:39 PM, Bigpiss1189 said:

No he didn’t care at all.. at first I was a bit suprised but it didn’t bother me really 

Wow! That's great!

On 6/2/2022 at 5:29 PM, sexyandre88 said:

I do it most of the times after gym. It’s easy and I’ve had a few witnesses as well. I walk around completely naked so why not just do it if you have to. 
I took a pic of it some time ago. 

F497BA40-ABC7-4F3B-8233-5965B16A3D16.jpeg

Nice! What were the reactions that you got?

On 6/4/2022 at 4:13 AM, Will4piss said:

Do enjoy a shower changing room piss. Always better when the showers are communal. 

Please tell me more.

On 6/4/2022 at 6:57 PM, beachmom said:

In the US midwest. It's so common among the middle school and high school age boys that the coaches don't say anything and many moms allow their little boys to do so when with them, Assuming they're going to do so eventually anyway, despite what they might think of it, many moms say may as well make it easy on themselves now. I had overheard my two older boys speaking of doing so in middle school and warned them not to at the time, as I assumed they'd get in trouble for doing so at school. A few years later when taking my little toddler to the same school for swimming lessons their coach announced that unless you're really squeamish about encouraging them, you may as well let the boys pee here as the older boys commonly do so.  I and several other moms skeptically allowed our sons to do so, knowing our older boys do so and within days all the moms were allowing their boys to do so. In the days that followed I told my older boys that I had a change of thought and was allowing their little brother to pee there as his coach and other moms were encouraging them to.  I insinuated that when others are doing so, they may as well do so too, as it's it's certainly quicker and easier and you don't want to be the only guys running off the the restrooms.

A decade later I took a job at our local pool / gym and have worked in every position over the years. We have some designated group swims, such as senior citizens, preschool and teen sessions. In between there's often a half hour or more to allow us breaks and to maintain the locker rooms. I wasn't surprised my first trip through the men's room, as I'd known from my sons what to expect and certainly there were puddles beyond what could be attributed to pool water. I expected it from the teen boys, but was rather surprised to see that it's much more prevalent after the senior men have left. For some reason I couldn't quite fathom older men being so nasty and said something about it when I'd stopped by my elderly parents home that first week. To my surprise my 83 year old dad unapologetically announced that he's always done so and that every guy does. To add to my surprise my mom came to his defense criticizing me for questioning my fathers practices, saying men are entitled to do so and revealed that she'd always been aware that he and my brother did so.  

Wow. That's interesting. I'm sure you have more stories, and I would love to hear them!

On 6/5/2022 at 10:42 AM, Likelettingitgo said:

Wow, crazy story. Learning something every day. Doesn't it stink?

It's almost like vandalism peeing, i wouldn't like to stand in other people's pee at a gym. And although I understand how people get a kick out of it, I hate the smell of old pee and I don't like it when people pee in public spaces, I find it quite disrespectful. A parking garage, a tree, a lonely wall, an alley, okay... But I really hate it if I have to be in a train, an elevator or changing room that stinks like pee.

Being a woman, the only reason for my going into the men's room in the first place was to clean up, picking up towels, checking supplies and such. We do so several times a day between sessions. The floors remain quite wet all day from the showers and pool water being tracked about. It's common practice to grab the garden hose and rinse the room down a couple times a day and give a mop down later.

23 hours ago, sexyandre88 said:

A more acceptable way would be to let it go where you shower. 

861DF617-8759-4B84-BB61-D8B78CBFB0A0.jpeg

A floor's a floor, it doesn't really matter, but certainly if a guy's hesitant to do so, that's a less obvious place to start.

• 4 months later...

When I  was in a public high school (many many years ago), in PE (physical ed.) we had to shower  at the end of the period, before going to our next class. I'd say most of the boys would just pee in the shower because of having to rush to get ready for our next classes. I think that's what turned me on to pissing in public.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 2