Hello Everyone. Very happy to be here.

1 hour ago, LoveToHold said:

Thanks, I'm sure I will too.  Nice to meet a fellow fan of wetting... feels good doesn't it.  😂

Sure does. Do you have a favourite type of clothing to wet yourself in? I like sports wear, especially tight lycra

Wow so many welcomes.  Thank you all of you.  I must admit I'm surprised to find so many from the UK here... I guess we're not quite as rare as I thought we were.  😁  (Oh yeah, I should probably admit now, that as well as being a fan of pee I use waaaay to many emojis hehe.)  I think I'm going to enjoy making new friends here.

Like a lot of you I love to pee in pants/trousers (whatever you want to call them 😃) as I really love that warm feeling as it runs down your legs.  Unfortunately I now live with my elderly mother who knows nothing about my love of pee (at least I hope she doesn't!)  Because of this I don't much get the opportunity to do that anymore.  I still like to pee through my underwear though and try to do it at least once a week if possible and more if I can get away with it

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
14 minutes ago, LoveToHold said:

Wow so many welcomes.  Thank you all of you.  I must admit I'm surprised to find so many from the UK here... I guess we're not quite as rare as I thought we were.  😁  (Oh yeah, I should probably admit now, that as well as being a fan of pee I use waaaay to many emojis hehe.)  

My theory is it’s all the tea’s got to go somewhere 😙😙😙😙😙😙

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, LoveToHold said:

Wow so many welcomes.  Thank you all of you.  I must admit I'm surprised to find so many from the UK here... I guess we're not quite as rare as I thought we were.  😁  (Oh yeah, I should probably admit now, that as well as being a fan of pee I use waaaay to many emojis hehe.)  I think I'm going to enjoy making new friends here.

Like a lot of you I love to pee in pants/trousers (whatever you want to call them 😃) as I really love that warm feeling as it runs down your legs.  Unfortunately I now live with my elderly mother who knows nothing about my love of pee (at least I hope she doesn't!)  Because of this I don't much get the opportunity to do that anymore.  I still like to pee through my underwear though and try to do it at least once a week if possible and more if I can get away with it

Nothing better then that warm feeling! Welcome and hope you enjoy yourself! 🙂 

wetting pants Before a shower I find is always a sneaky way to do it then straight into the wash. 

• Like 1
On 5/30/2022 at 3:57 AM, LoveToHold said:

Hello,

I'm a 46 year old bisexual female from the UK who loves to hold my pee as long as I can and then wet my underwear when I just can't hold it back any longer.
I'm usually quite shy but looking forward to browsing the sight and getting to know you all.

I've loved holding and wetting for years but always done it on my own.  I found out that an online friend is into pee quite recently and now I've found you guys.  To be honest it's just nice to know that there are like minded individuals out there to chat to.

Me and my new friend are planning a holding competition soon and I like to be at least a little desperate most evenings.  It's not always possible since I don't live alone but I've learned to get quite inventive.  😄  Hopefully I can share some of these experiences with you in the future... I'm always up for holding and chatting about it with new people.

Desperation play is so erotic with many different phases.  Love it .

• Agree 1
  • Love 1