Would yall do this outside to a girl?

I know this is not a pee experience but I tried to put this in the ask question page and it wouldn't go through

Would yall do this! I have pee sex but not outside and I like this place in particular I'm a good girl but deep down inside I want a man too take me to a similar spot like in the video and piss all over me deep down I want it like this in dirty places or in the male bathroom lol

https://www.xvideos.com/video55281093/bbc_piss_outdoor#show-related

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I probably would with the right person. Once I fucked my gf outside, stark naked, next to a stop sign. Granted we were on a road with no traffic, but risky nonetheless. I would certainly try to incorporate piss in that session too.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

I probably would with the right person. Once I fucked my gf outside, stark naked, next to a stop sign. Granted we were on a road with no traffic, but risky nonetheless. I would certainly try to incorporate piss in that session too.

Yall should've done it while atlesst a few people can see hahaha I get off on being dirty

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

If I was her I'd give you head while people watched

• Hot 3
1 hour ago, Lenalove said:

Yall should've done it while atlesst a few people can see hahaha I get off on being dirty

Haha there was actually a time we did the dirty on a park bleacher bench at night. This was on the outskirts of a city with snow on the ground and clouds in the sky, so you can imagine its fairly lit and people can see in that level of darkness. It was pretty hot, and not the first time I've done things like that in front of people. That was just by far the most public fucking I've done.

Edit: I lied

I don’t see why not, late at night when not many people around, and those around would likely laugh rather than report it. I don’t do drinking pee or being peed on but I’ve had sex in a very public park at about 10pm where anyone could walk by. To be honest once we started I wouldn’t have cared if people did see. It was an amazing experience. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I would definitely be willing to do it, but my wife wouldn't want to be on the receiving end.   We have had various outdoor sex experiences, including her peeing for me, but she wouldn't want me to pee in her mouth.

9 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

Haha there was actually a time we did the dirty on a park bleacher bench at night. This was on the outskirts of a city with snow on the ground and clouds in the sky, so you can imagine its fairly lit and people can see in that level of darkness. It was pretty hot, and not the first time I've done things like that in front of people. That was just by far the most public fucking I've done.

Edit: I lied

Lol well that's a good lie 

@Lenalove I'm with the others ... I'd definitely enjoy this with the right person (btw, are you free on the 11th June? ... Just curious)

I've fucked in public in the past, including a standing doggy-style fuck next to a marker at the top of a hill (visible for miles around) and a threesome in the back of my car at university with lots of people wandering around or walking directly past the car.  This would just be a new variant ... I'm always up for variants.  😎

• Hot 2
12 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

@Lenalove I'm with the others ... I'd definitely enjoy this with the right person (btw, are you free on the 11th June? ... Just curious)

I've fucked in public in the past, including a standing doggy-style fuck next to a marker at the top of a hill (visible for miles around) and a threesome in the back of my car at university with lots of people wandering around or walking directly past the car.  This would just be a new variant ... I'm always up for variants.  😎

That doggy style fucking sound so good! But fuck doggy style. I want to be fucked in the butt right in public lol I'm so nasty

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
18 hours ago, Lenalove said:

Would yall do this! I have pee sex but not outside and I like this place in particular I'm a good girl but deep down inside I want a man too take me to a similar spot like in the video and piss all over me deep down I want it like this in dirty places or in the male bathroom lol

https://www.xvideos.com/video55281093/bbc_piss_outdoor#show-related

Well this has to be the easiest question I’ve had to answer all day - a resounding yes! 

Not only pissing in her mouth, but outdoors/in public too? I’d be in my element 🤤

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/30/2022 at 3:19 PM, Lenalove said:

That doggy style fucking sound so good! But fuck doggy style. I want to be fucked in the butt right in public lol I'm so nasty

hey Lena how would you feel about a cock deep in your ass pounding it then suddenly it stops at its deepest and has a piss inside you? ive had this dirty fantasy for a long time.

1 hour ago, satisfied said:

hey Lena how would you feel about a cock deep in your ass pounding it then suddenly it stops at its deepest and has a piss inside you? ive had this dirty fantasy for a long time.

I've had that fantasy for some time too. But my ex could never get hard n pee at the same time while inside my butt he would just pee from the outside of my butt

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2023 at 7:19 PM, Lenalove said:

I've had that fantasy for some time too. But my ex could never get hard n pee at the same time while inside my butt he would just pee from the outside of my butt

when ever you see this give me a way to be able to fully communicate with you :) since msg on peefans dosent work i cant exactly talk to you and actually get to know you as a person in private :)  also ive allways wanted to try butt sex but never got the change , 

On 5/30/2022 at 4:43 PM, James_erased said:

Well this has to be the easiest question I’ve had to answer all day - a resounding yes! 

Not only pissing in her mouth, but outdoors/in public too? I’d be in my element 🤤

Video has been deleted.