Cuddling and other ways of platonic physical affection.

On 6/5/2022 at 2:14 PM, bungholio69 said:

Besides cuddling. How do you guys feel about lap sitting and hand holding in a platonic sense? 

Didn't see this question before but I kind of answered it in my reply. Personally I've had friends sit or lie on my lap before and I've done the same to them (well, the ones whose lap I can actually fit on 😭). Don't usually hold hands but that's more because I get sweaty palms rather than any emotional discomfort. The lot of us are all, for the most part, real touchy-feely kinda people so platonic touches of affection aren't really an issue for us.

But I'm curious @bungholio69, what's your favorite cuddling position?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Peenicks said:

Didn't see this question before but I kind of answered it in my reply. Personally I've had friends sit or lie on my lap before and I've done the same to them (well, the ones whose lap I can actually fit on 😭). Don't usually hold hands but that's more because I get sweaty palms rather than any emotional discomfort. The lot of us are all, for the most part, real touchy-feely kinda people so platonic touches of affection aren't really an issue for us.

But I'm curious @bungholio69, what's your favorite cuddling position?

Well good question peenicks. 

ive never really cuddled anyone in my life but if I were to guess I would probably like the half spoon where you lay down and you have someone on the left or right side hold onto you and you can rub their back as they cuddle against you. 

I also think that just the standard spooning is nice too but I think that’s more reserved for colder climates. 

• Hug 1
11 hours ago, bungholio69 said:

Well good question peenicks. 

ive never really cuddled anyone in my life but if I were to guess I would probably like the half spoon where you lay down and you have someone on the left or right side hold onto you and you can rub their back as they cuddle against you. 

I also think that just the standard spooning is nice too but I think that’s more reserved for colder climates. 

That sounds nice! And it'd probably be my got-to as well. Whether I'd nuzzle up against the other person or vice versa probably depends on who I'm snuggling and how big they are. I usually reserve full spooning for a bed, so that half spoon's nice for a couch.

There's another position I like (dunno if it has a name) that I call the Domino. One persona is leaning against the arm rest of the couch, loveseat, etc. and the other is cuddled up against them, so both cuddlers have something to lean on

• Like 1

Since this thread Is popping off I’m gonna ask a question to bump it a little bit. 

What clothing do you like to wear if you’re gonna cuddle up with someone, personally for me I would wear soft pajama pants and a hoodie because I want to be a warm teddy bear for the person I’m cuddling with. 

19 minutes ago, bungholio69 said:

Since this thread Is popping off I’m gonna ask a question to bump it a little bit. 

What clothing do you like to wear if you’re gonna cuddle up with someone, personally for me I would wear soft pajama pants and a hoodie because I want to be a warm teddy bear for the person I’m cuddling with. 

Ooo, good question!

Like I mentioned in your lingerie thread, my go-to loungewear and cuddlewear is an oversized tee with either panties, boxers, or nothing. Sometimes I'll sub in some gym shorts if I don't want the other cuddler to think I'm coming onto them. But if I'm real hot or just wanna feel the other person's warmth I might ditch the tee.

Curling up against someone with a nice soft hoodie would be nice 🥰

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Peenicks said:

Are you applying that you would cuddle with me? 

if so then I wouldn’t mind because I kinda want a friend I can give platonic cuddles to when the temperature drops. 

But like we don’t really know each other that much so idk about meetups but I’m open to virtual cuddling if that’s a thing lol. 

1 hour ago, bungholio69 said:

Are you applying that you would cuddle with me? 

if so then I wouldn’t mind because I kinda want a friend I can give platonic cuddles to when the temperature drops. 

But like we don’t really know each other that much so idk about meetups but I’m open to virtual cuddling if that’s a thing lol. 

Oh, I wasn't meaning to arrange a meetup. Sorry if that's the impression I gave, don't wanna make you uncomfortable! Your comment just made me think of how comfy hoody cuddles are ❤️

I'll send you a virtual hug if you like

• Hug 1
10 hours ago, Peenicks said:

Oh, I wasn't meaning to arrange a meetup. Sorry if that's the impression I gave, don't wanna make you uncomfortable! Your comment just made me think of how comfy hoody cuddles are ❤️

I'll send you a virtual hug if you like

And I apologize for misinterpreting your comment.

Have a good day. 

• Hug 1
On 10/6/2022 at 9:46 PM, Peenicks said:

Ooo, good question!

Like I mentioned in your lingerie thread, my go-to loungewear and cuddlewear is an oversized tee with either panties, boxers, or nothing. Sometimes I'll sub in some gym shorts if I don't want the other cuddler to think I'm coming onto them. But if I'm real hot or just wanna feel the other person's warmth I might ditch the tee.

Zamn. 

• Hug 1
On 10/6/2022 at 9:22 PM, bungholio69 said:

Probably just my pj's. In order to be comfy I like wearing really loose clothing. So I wear a shirt I still have from my postpartum larger body days and some pj pants that are a men's size and a size up from what I normally wear. I don't know that I could do nude or partially nude cuddles cause I overheat and don't think i would like to feel the sweat sticking between two bodies lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of cuddling my friends, like keeping them warm and safe within my arms, perhaps that’s my affectionate side talking but I would cuddle my friends under some soft and warm blankets and it’s cold outside and they are in my arms warm and comfortable. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, bungholio69 said:

I like the idea of cuddling my friends, like keeping them warm and safe within my arms, perhaps that’s my affectionate side talking but I would cuddle my friends under some soft and warm blankets and it’s cold outside and they are in my arms warm and comfortable. 

Yeah, I feel the same way. I'd love to cuddle my friends, tend to their needs, and sleep with em' if they want (literally sleep with them, not sexually)

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Peenicks said:

Yeah, I feel the same way. I'd love to cuddle my friends, tend to their needs, and sleep with em' if they want (literally sleep with them, not sexually)

If any of my friends came into my room and asked me for affection and human touch then I will cuddle with them without questions. 

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Wish I had someone to cuddle with, like a friend who’s open to cuddling or like a girlfriend I can give affection and cuddles to because I’m kinda tired of not having someone snuggle with me in bed during the colder months. 

Funny how I would say shit on this website like “god this is nice” under a pic of some girl squatting and pissing full force onto the ground and then I’m like “give cuddles plz” duality of man I suppose. 

And I can satisfy myself sexually just by jacking off but for something like human touch and cuddles that’s stuff you can’t recreate or simulate, the closest I can get to that is to take a heating pad and put it into the pillow I’m cuddling with. 

Edited by gldenwetgoose
Posts merged together
  • Agree 1