House to myself

9 hours ago, foxypiss said:

So ny parents went away for the long weekend so that means I have the house to myself. Where should I do naughty peeing or in stuff

Using sinks and the bathtub or shower as a toilet. 

Popping a squat and pissing all over the carpets. 

Select a container of choice and use as personal chamber pot during the duration of your home alone weekend. 

Open a window that’s in view of your neighbors (if you do have neighbors that is) and stick your butt out of it and pee to assert dominance over your neighbors. 

wake up early in the morning wearing pajamas or a nightgown of some sort, or even butt ass naked if you prefer and go outside to your lawn or backyard and just do a nice and gushy morning pee all over the grass. 

Do some sort of pee contest to see how fair you can pee or how much piss can you put into a container while at a decent distance. 

I have all sorts of fun ideas. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 5/28/2022 at 12:22 AM, foxypiss said:

So ny parents went away for the long weekend so that means I have the house to myself. Where should I do naughty peeing or in stuff

I always would do it in the living room if they weren’t home/were out for an extended period of time. I’d wear a shirt and no pants and just pick different places to pee, or casually pee off the couch. Having hardwood floors made the cleanup easy. 

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...

A couple of weeks have passed since that particular weekend - would love to know how it worked out @foxypiss

But as people will no doubt come back and read the thread, and use it as a resource themselves - here's a couple of personal learning points:

- Normally when we're deliberately holding and naughty pissing we're focussed on being extra hydrated, in other words drinking larger volumes to fill our bladders.  In this case that's a good thing, drinking water and maybe lager or similar will make your wee as clear as possible, and less likely to smell with time.

- A puddle on a soft surface (carpet, bed, seat) could take as long as 36 hours to dry (have your excuse ready that you spilled glass of juice - people don't need to know you spilled it through your bladder).

- If you leave a puddle on a real wood floor it can leave a 'tidemark' when it dries.

- If you use a mop and bucket to clean up, remember to empty the dirty pissy water out and rinse the mop before it begins to smell...

• Like 1

I find myself in a similar situation next week - I no longer live at home, but my parents will be away on holiday and have asked I stop in a couple of times to keep an eye on the house etc. 

The thought of naughty pissing in their house (carpets etc) doesn’t really appeal to me, however they’ve quite a nice big garden that I’ll for sure enjoy pissing in (probably also whilst sunbathing nude, in a nonchalant manner). I might also have a sink piss or two inside - I’ll see how the mood takes on that front! 

1 hour ago, James_erased said:

I find myself in a similar situation next week - I no longer live at home, but my parents will be away on holiday and have asked I stop in a couple of times to keep an eye on the house etc. 

The thought of naughty pissing in their house (carpets etc) doesn’t really appeal to me, however they’ve quite a nice big garden that I’ll for sure enjoy pissing in (probably also whilst sunbathing nude, in a nonchalant manner). I might also have a sink piss or two inside - I’ll see how the mood takes on that front! 

I did the pissing while sunbathing nude thing when my flatmate was away for 10 days.... loved it.... if I lived alone I would have done it all through lockdown but I live with family now so never got the opportunity coz they were home too lol

3 hours ago, foxypiss said:

Sorry alot has been going on recently, but that weekend I didn't end up doing anything because something happened that weekend and it messed with my mental health so 🙃 

I hope you're feeling better now Foxy

On 5/28/2022 at 6:22 AM, foxypiss said:

how cool would it be in a drawer full of underwear... something like that turns me on