The cherry lady (and other lay-by traders)

2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I don't mean to take your thread off course - and I think I've mentioned this before so forgive me...

My wife (who doesn't share the fetish) told me a few years ago a confession from a friend of hers who ran a burger van, who at the end of a long day had taken the van back to their storage, was doing the final checks and lock up - whilst frantically desperate.  She realised she probably wouldn't make it home so chose to go into the van, close the door and squat over a bucket.  She ended up more sitting on it, and as a curvy lady managed to create an airtight seal around the bucket.  When she'd finished and stood up the bucket lifted with her, falling to the floor and splashing nearly every surface in her long awaited piss.  Apparently she then spent another hour mopping up and sanitising all the food preparation surfaces.

That is not taking it off course at all - I did say and other layby traders, so that would include burger vans.  Very funny account.