Ending the week wet

The reaction says 'hot', but I'm adding 😍😍😍❤️❤️😊😊 for good measure! *Noone* describes a wetting quite like you @Sophie. Thank you, thank you! And enjoy the rest of your evening 😉

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

*taking copious notes* 

One day, I want to be as brave as Sophie.

You really should try it some time 🙂 Get really desperate, stand in the shower and just let it happen. The only clean up is some laundry. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

You definitely know how to give an account in a tantalising manner.   You have conjured up some great images in my mind and I'm sure you had a lot of fun doing it.  I am another who loves the fact that you just dried rather than showered off.   Maybe that left some nice pheromones to attract your husband later on.   Given that he knows you so well, I'm sure he must have detected that you'd had a bit of fun for yourself whilst getting changed - especially if he heard the shower but you didn't have wet hair. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Given that he knows you so well, I'm sure he must have detected that you'd had a bit of fun for yourself whilst getting changed - especially if he heard the shower but you didn't have wet hair. 

The smile he gave me when I sat down said so much. He definitely knew I had been up to something. The shower, how long it took to get changed, my unhidable grin... I played with myself later that night with him watching and then he gave me a helping hand afterwards. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2