54 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I went for a bike ride yesterday and like always I took a bottle of water with me. What goes in must come out and after a while I was feeling rather desperate for a wee! I was okay while on the saddle and pedalling but if I had to stop for traffic lights or something I felt like I was going to wet myself. It reached the point where I was actually jiggling a little while waiting. I could have found some toilets and used them but my bike is rather nice and I wasn't carrying my lock with me, I didn't want to leave it outside.

I took a detour through the park and towards the trees, nature was going to be my toilet. There was nobody around so I leaned my bike against a tree and disappeared into the foliage. I pulled down my cycling shorts to my knees as I squatted with my bum resting against my heels and after a couple of seconds I started a thin trickle which quickly developed into a full stream, a quiet splashing of pee hitting dirt. I had a dribble running off my backside and no amount of adjusting my position seemed to stop it, not that I really minded that much and the relief was completely worth it. I peed for about 15-20 seconds and gave my hips a little shake before standing up and pulling up my shorts, the chamois catching and absorbing any residual drips. I came out of the trees adjusting my shorts which would have been obvious to anyone walking by, swung my leg over the bike and continued my ride feeling very naughty. 

Those long bike rides are always great. But, it seems those stops out in nature are always the best part.

For me, you giving that little extra hip shake puts it over the top. 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I went for a bike ride yesterday and like always I took a bottle of water with me. What goes in must come out and after a while I was feeling rather desperate for a wee! I was okay while on the saddle and pedalling but if I had to stop for traffic lights or something I felt like I was going to wet myself. It reached the point where I was actually jiggling a little while waiting. I could have found some toilets and used them but my bike is rather nice and I wasn't carrying my lock with me, I didn't want to leave it outside.

I took a detour through the park and towards the trees, nature was going to be my toilet. There was nobody around so I leaned my bike against a tree and disappeared into the foliage. I pulled down my cycling shorts to my knees as I squatted with my bum resting against my heels and after a couple of seconds I started a thin trickle which quickly developed into a full stream, a quiet splashing of pee hitting dirt. I had a dribble running off my backside and no amount of adjusting my position seemed to stop it, not that I really minded that much and the relief was completely worth it. I peed for about 15-20 seconds and gave my hips a little shake before standing up and pulling up my shorts, the chamois catching and absorbing any residual drips. I came out of the trees adjusting my shorts which would have been obvious to anyone walking by, swung my leg over the bike and continued my ride feeling very naughty. 

That sounds very hot, love me a good piss in the woods. 

• Thanks 1

Love that you preferred to make use of the park instead of the toilets and love your description of your positioning and the special use for the chamois.

However, you cited the lack of lock as the reason for using the bushes  but the description sounds like you left the bike out of reach anyway.   Do you feel that the park is a less likely place for it to be stolen or where you just thinking that a pit stop in the bushes would be quicker and therefore leaving the bike unattended for less time?   As well as the adjustment of shorts as you came out being an obvious signal as to what you were doing, the bike parked by the tree was probably quite a good indicator that the owner had nipped into the bushes for a pee anyway.

I don't cycle as seriously as you do and my bike is probably not as good as yours, but I certainly wouldn't leave it to go in toilets either.   I either stop somewhere and pee from the bike or take the bike to somewhere hidden and lean it up whilst I pee.

• Thanks 1