I Just Got Caught (Sort of)

I’m staying at a resort with my partner and I was having some fun in the bathroom right around the time the pool was about to close. I spent the time pissing around the place and masturbating, and I thought that the lock would work, but apparently it didn’t. As I was about to leave, before I could get my clothes back on, someone entered, and I only managed to grab my shirt and hold it over myself. He ran away and I managed to make an escape without running into him again. My partner and I leave tomorrow, but I’m terrified that he might see me again before we get out. I don’t know if he has any idea what I was doing in there, but I feel really awful about the whole thing - not turned on, just guilty. 

Has anyone else had experience with getting caught like this? Should I be worried that I might be reported somehow?

• Hug 2
11 minutes ago, fourluvclover said:

I’m staying at a resort with my partner and I was having some fun in the bathroom right around the time the pool was about to close. I spent the time pissing around the place and masturbating, and I thought that the lock would work, but apparently it didn’t. As I was about to leave, before I could get my clothes back on, someone entered, and I only managed to grab my shirt and hold it over myself. He ran away and I managed to make an escape without running into him again. My partner and I leave tomorrow, but I’m terrified that he might see me again before we get out. I don’t know if he has any idea what I was doing in there, but I feel really awful about the whole thing - not turned on, just guilty. 

Has anyone else had experience with getting caught like this? Should I be worried that I might be reported somehow?

Don't worry too much about it, you were in the locker room when he walked in. He almost certainly didn't mean to see you so he probably feels guilty about walking in and seeing you naked. I'm sure he didn't know about your *ahem* personal fun that you were having before he walked in. He just saw a naked woman trying to cover herself and ran away. If you wanna look at it a good way, you just gave him a free show that he probably will feel guilty getting off to. 

14 minutes ago, fourluvclover said:

I have to ask on an unrelated note, where were you pissing and jerking off before he came in?

19 minutes ago, Mr. Whizz said:

I have to ask on an unrelated note, where were you pissing and jerking off before he came in?

Definitely before. I was actually right about to redress and leave just as the door opened. I’m also not a woman, but a trans man. I have no idea what or how much he saw (he looked like a teen) but I just feel really ashamed of myself. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, fourluvclover said:

Definitely before. I was actually right about to redress and leave just as the door opened. I’m also not a woman, but a trans man. I have no idea what or how much he saw (he looked like a teen) but I just feel really ashamed of myself. 

He'll be fine. Sorry the pansexual in me was definitely coming out more there.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Mr. Whizz said:

He'll be fine. Sorry the pansexual in me was definitely coming out more there.

Haha all good. I’m pan as well so I get it. Thank you for the reassurance. Now I just have to hope he doesn’t see me again before we leave. 

Do not let that accident to traumatise you...  Plenty of people dream to exhibit this or that. Plenty more are shy of being themself ... Just be proud of yourself as you are. The kettle full of boiling water usually lifts lid up with no shame. The creature full of boiling hormons need relieve as well. Must it be ashamed of? Or do you think that guy had no boiling hormons? ... Just smile in his face - "It is worth to have balls... "

• Love 1